Eck Love? What is it?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
      Read the message from HuChat below and ponder how
      this chela can sign off with love, any kind of loving
      spirit, let alone "Eck love"? This is just one more
      example of delusion and confusion regarding the
      eck teachings:

      "Gaby, dear heart, I was teasing you a little bit,
      but of course you insist on taking this too
      personally. You admitted that you only skimmed
      the posts - that means you didn't really read them
      carefully, but you were complaining about them,
      anyway. If you had said that you read the posts
      by Mark, Steve, Michael and myself carefully and
      thoughtfully, I might take your complaints more
      seriously, but since you skimmed the posts, I am
      "skimming" your comments about them, too. That's fair.

      ECK love, Linda," (aka mettahu)

      Many chelas on HuChat practice the law of silence, but
      those who don't--well, this is the kind of exchange that
      can occur between these divine loving souls! LOL!

      Actually, this is really sad to read rather than a laugh! I
      wonder if she believes that her thoughts, words and actions
      have a present day karmic "effect" along with "genetic code"
      alteration? And no wonder they (HuChatters) keep their posts private
      for eckists only rather than open to the public for reading. This
      sort of behavior would scare newbies/seekers away for sure! Here on
      ESA, the posts can be read by anyone! : )

      Happy Weekend, Everyone!

      Mish
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
        Love in ECK...  Yes that was always an issue with me even as an eckie.  They have no clue what love is, yet believe if they use "Love in Eck" it will erase their nastiness toward others....  Giving it over to the eck!   Linda aka metahu is a boob!  Or .....    Nope I won't go there!  ;-))))

        Actually her (metahu's) comments to Gaby sound more like Cheryl Grundyman.   Guess Cheryl's nastiness might be rubbing off on metahu.  Or maybe she is having a difficult time dealing with her recent lose.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 27, 2008
          Doesn't Mr. Mahanta, or Joan, or Marge know or
          care what's happening on these ECKANKAR
          "unofficially" sponsored sites (HU-Chat & Chela-
          Chat)? Don't the Klemps' know or care about
          the negative behaviour of H.I. EK Vahanas, and
          what they are saying to one another? Isn't the
          H.I. Leadership Book required Training for
          Vahanas (explorers) and settlers? Does anyone
          enforce conduct ("effect") within the EK Church?
          I guess Not! But, Why Not? Afterall, Graham got
          punished (demoted) for sharing a dream experience
          with just a few people (including H.K.). These negative
          EK Vahanas are sharing their vile on the INTERNET!

          Linda (MettaHu) volunteers at the Temple of ECK!

          Steve R. is involved with EK Public Information!

          Mark A. is having Marge Klemp stay at his house
          while she's in town for an EK Workshop!

          These Three (let alone others like Cheryl G.) are
          nasty and unloving people... without being ECKists!
          Isn't there supposed to be a "higher" standard
          (result) that is represented by a "higher" consciousness!
          Where is it then! After all of these years and higher
          initiations... it's NO Where to be seen or heard!

          Does Marge Klemp really want to stay in a house
          (Mark's) that is full of negative emotions before giving
          an ECK Workshop... I wouldn't want to take the chance
          with those negative "effects!" What message is Marge
          conveying to other ECKists... that Mark's continued
          negativity is okay... with no repercussions? Where's
          her ex... Harry? Is he tuned out to Mark's consciousness?

          Stever is always nervously jumping in (on HU-Chat)
          to "balance" or smooth things out... in a most spiritually
          immature manner. Spam anyone? But, don't trust him!
          He's such a gossip! Never tell him anything that you don't
          want your RESA or the ESC to know as well! And, he's a
          real ladder climber hungry for RESA status.

          BTW- It seems that Linda does some "skimming" too!
          What about "consciousness" and "love" (etc.) mentioned
          in the 12/2007 Mystic World and Wisdom Notes by H.K.
          Her message to Gaby doesn't sound very loving or that
          there is any higher consciousness than a zERO initiate
          would have! How insulting and KAL like to say "Dear
          Heart" and then attack her by putting her down! How
          spiritually immature! Linda sounds like a 1st initiate!

          Actually, this is a perfect example of real "ECK love!"

          Linda (MettaHu):
          "Gaby, dear heart, I was teasing you a little bit,
          but of course you insist on taking this too
          personally. You admitted that you only skimmed
          the posts - that means you didn't really read them
          carefully, but you were complaining about them,
          anyway. If you had said that you read the posts
          by Mark, Steve, Michael and myself carefully and
          thoughtfully, I might take your complaints more
          seriously, but since you skimmed the posts, I am
          "skimming" your comments about them, too.
          That's fair.

          ECK love, Linda,"

          Prometheus

          Elizabeth wrote:

          Love in ECK... Yes that was always an issue with me
          even as an eckie. They have no clue what love is, yet
          believe if they use "Love in Eck" it will erase their nastiness
          toward others.... Giving it over to the eck! Linda aka
          metahu is a boob! Or ..... Nope I won't go there! ;-))))

          Actually her (metahu's) comments to Gaby sound more
          like Cheryl Grundyman. Guess Cheryl's nastiness might
          be rubbing off on metahu. Or maybe she is having a difficult
          time dealing with her recent loss.

        • Elizabeth
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 28, 2008
            No one is higher than another!   H.I.'s are no better or higher than a new student in eck... The only difference is, they have developed quite an ego from being perched on their self made pedestals.  Their behavior is pompous and lacks love and respect!  The further up the Klempankar ladder, the more arrogant and patronizing they become!  And since when has Mark A become Klemp's talking head anyway?  Now he feels he is high enough he can speak FOR Klemp?

            BTW, Klempankar does have people sitting in their ESC offices reading from the eck and ex eck chat groups... BUT,  they are not responsible for the comments made by their lunatic H.I.s on Hu-chat or Chela-chat.  Recall that these two chat groups (and others based on eckankar) have disclaimers, strictly enforced by the Klempankar police like Steve R,  not to claim they speak for Klemp, the Mahanta or Klempankar....

            And let's not forget the Klempankar big shot attorneys that advise this rip off , plagiarized religion on how to just fly under the radar for a non profit religion, and stay legal.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 28, 2008
              Hi Liz and All,
              It's true that according to EK speak Soul=Soul, thus,
              no Soul was "higher" than another (when It was first
              created), but the ECK Initiations (Order of the Peck)
              contradict this view. And, Klemp reenforces the view
              of inequality by stating that no one is equal due to karmic
              effect. Why isn't the "Holding Tank for Karma" (Klemp)
              helping out?

              Why should ECKists think that they are more advanced
              (higher), or have had karma removed when there is
              no indication of this beyond what a normal non-ECKist
              experiences! Is there any indication that karma has ever
              been removed by Klemp? It's all a promise of what is to
              come "after" this life. This is typical of any religion.
              Everyone has dream experiences, and many other non-
              ECKists do visualizations (as their own Master) greater
              than and "higher" than what ECKANKAR teaches!

              The Mahanta can't even heal a 7th Initiate of Cancer!
              Who, then, qualifies for "protection" and to have Karmic
              "effects" removed by this Mahanta! There is simply no
              "proof" other than via the mind's imaginings due to
              expectation, desire, and mistakes-in-identity with
              pre-Eckankar experiences of seeing EK Masters. Others
              have the same, and better, "amazing stories" too!

              Yes, the Klemps and some staffers at the ESC read
              this site, as well as, HU-Chat and Chela-Chat.

              Stever reports to his RESA and to the person over
              Public Information at the ESC. It was John G. at one
              time. These people report to Joan who reports to H.K.
              Klemp doesn't seem to care about what happens on
              the official "unofficial" ECKANKAR Sites. It's no wonder
              that many ECKists have pulled back from the outer
              EK org. As long as ECKists put in the time (service)
              and money (coin) and make friends with those who
              approve of one's nomination for pink slip or position
              it's all good... it it makes one feel needed, important,
              and more advanced than other ECKists! The busy EK
              work, also, keeps one from thinking too much. The
              "Leap of Faith" concept works well here!

              Many ECKists have just given up posting on the EK
              sites... why take the chance of being attacked or insulted.
              Why go to the Local ECK Center when they just look
              down upon you, talk over you, or correct you as
              though their higher initiation means they "know" more
              spiritually! How arrogant and unloving while other
              H.I.s are fearful to say anything, or are very passive
              and don't care at all!

              Basically, the whole of the ECKANKAR Corp/Church
              is screwed up due to H.K. and there's no one to fix it!
              This is why many long-time ECKists have quit caring,
              don't follow the Guidelines, and are pissed off! They
              aren't to the point of quitting, but at the point of not
              caring all that much. They remain ECKists because of
              the old friendships that have formed, and because they
              have more in common (the EK dogma, etc.) with ECKists.
              It's become a social club of sorts with certain ones
              barking orders while puffing up their chicken feathers.

              What ever happened to Klemp's story with the H.I. FOXes
              in the EK Hen House? Why even mention something if
              you're not going to take action? People in high positions
              do this because it gives others the impression that you
              care and that you are paying attention to things. It's all for
              show and becomes a feeble attempt at having empathy.
              There was really no plan to take action... it was all talk
              and for show in order to quiet the troops. I've seen this
              same tactic taken in business. Everyone has an opportunity
              to get it off their chest, to unload verbally, emotionally,
              and mentally. It's all talk! Afterwards, it's business as
              usual! Nothing has changed! Except, all of the "trouble
              makers" (whistle blowers) have now been identified.

              It's obvious that Klemp was untruthful when he gave
              ECKists the impression that he cared and was going to
              do something about the Negative Vahana ECKists (H.I.
              Leaders) on the Internet and in the Local ECK Centers.
              These "H.I. FOXES" continue to prove that ECKANKAR
              and their Mahanta have NO Special Spiritual Powers
              or Authority. It's all fiction... like Harry Potter!

              Prometheus

              From: prometheus
              Where's Harry, Joan, & Marge Klemp?