Re: The Scientology video they didn't want you to see!

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
      Hi Prometheus and all,

      Actually this was an edited version from what I was told, so we didn't see the catch-words as prevalently as the original. From what I hear, the Scientology Org ordered the original to be removed!

      They, like Klempankar rule with membership donation money to strong arm.....  I have a few friends surfing the net for on original version...  I suspect it will resemble Klempankar jargon with their own terminology of course.

      KFC....   LOL, I didn't realize Jerry O'Connell was so funny!   If  I come across any longer versions I'll forward a copy to you privately.  ;-)

      TGIF     :-))))))

      Liz

      Before I forget;  I sent the Tom Cruise links for two reasons.  One because of the Scientology spin, and because while reading the resent posts / topic on Mark A from Hu-chat, left wing, right wing BS.  Can't you just visualize Mark in the Mahanta blue turtle neck (rather than the Tom Cruise Black turtle neck) spewing righteous Klempanspeak Org jargon!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
        Hi, Liz and Everyone!

        I thought Tom Cruise acted insane on that video--he made no sense,
        the laughing and hand/arm gestures were really bizarre. Definitely shows
        how a person can lose their grounding when entrenched in a cult.
        Scientology is scary! When he said he'd like to do more to help society,
        it seems odd that he doesn't--I mean his lifestyle is so ultra lavish
        (thinking of his wedding in particular to Katie here) that he could
        easily do "more" whatever that is--but he has the economic means.
        Also, what has he done that is of a positive nature anyway? Stopped and
        gawked a little longer at an accident scene? Actually, I read recently
        where some eckists and even former eckists will claim that they have
        this higher moral ground of assisting those in need, thinking that they
        exhibit or function with greater compassion when that is just some
        assumptions such individuals use to make themselves sound better
        than others. I've had plenty of experiences where others have helped
        me in time of need, and I have also helped others as well--it is simply
        basic human kindness to do this. I don't think any of us are better or
        worse than most in this regard, so it is just silly to toot one's horn! LOL!

        I posted Mark's message on this site because it does show the nuttiness
        of a delusional mind--one that tries to promote and manipulate others
        into his own mindset. He even is manipulating what HK says in order to
        make his beliefs seem more believable. I think Mark tries too hard. If he
        isn't insane, well, it would seem that he has to work hard to convince
        himself that all is well with the cult think in eckankar! But I can understand
        too that after investing so many years into the eckankar teachings, it would
        be devastating to let it go! Can someone like Mark ever get out of the sink
        hole of eckankar and survive in the real world? Maybe not and maybe those
        long lost eckists will do well to stay where they are--plus, their behavior and
        words do serve as prime reasons for newbies/seekers to not be suckered
        into eckankar. They do more harm to the org than anything we on ex-eckankar
        groups could ever do. They are proof of how whacky HK and company are! : )

        The Jerry O'Connell video was fun to watch after the Tom Cruise craziness--
        Jerry did a good job putting it in perspective.

        Thanks for posting the links!