Re: The Scientology video they didn't want you to see!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2008
      Hi Liz and All,
      This was a hoot! Tom did remind me of an ECKist
      except he didn't seem to use as much jargon or
      catch-words like "consciousness." Cruise did mention
      KSW, SP and PTSP or something like that. Jerry OConnell
      used the term KFC!

      Cruise also said something about: "creating the next
      reality; you know what you know; you're either in or
      you're out."

      I got the impression that Scientologists are "experts"
      on just about everything. They even stop at traffic
      accidents to help because who else could help better
      than they! They "know" things! LOL!

      I, also, got the impression that Cruise had some feelings
      of guilt because he was a procrastinator of sorts and wasn't
      doing more, and that he was caught up in other stuff other
      than helping the world with his "knowledge." What an idiot!

      Apparently, Scientology doesn't have as strict of requirements
      for doing missionary work as do the Mormon and ECKANKAR
      churches! All seem to have enough guilt and shame to go around
      for Not doing and giving more time and money. And I'm certain
      that all religions have strings attached for receiving divine love.
      It's used in all man-made religions to keep the sheep in the fold
      as the leaders (wolves) in sheep's clothing control the mood.

      Prometheus
      p.s. You may need to go to Liz's original post to pull up
      the Tom Cruise video.

      Elizabeth wrote:

      I was sent this link from a "Tom Cruise on Scientology"
      video... Is it just me or does he seem a little Klempish?
      Personally I enjoyed the Jerry OConnell version better.
      Watch the Tom Cruise video first, then sit back and
      enjoy Jerry. He even mentions bathrooms! ;-)

      http://www.gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-
      to-suppress

      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/22/jerry-oconnell-in-tom-cr_n_82715.html
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
        Hi Prometheus and all,

        Actually this was an edited version from what I was told, so we didn't see the catch-words as prevalently as the original. From what I hear, the Scientology Org ordered the original to be removed!

        They, like Klempankar rule with membership donation money to strong arm.....  I have a few friends surfing the net for on original version...  I suspect it will resemble Klempankar jargon with their own terminology of course.

        KFC....   LOL, I didn't realize Jerry O'Connell was so funny!   If  I come across any longer versions I'll forward a copy to you privately.  ;-)

        TGIF     :-))))))

        Liz

        Before I forget;  I sent the Tom Cruise links for two reasons.  One because of the Scientology spin, and because while reading the resent posts / topic on Mark A from Hu-chat, left wing, right wing BS.  Can't you just visualize Mark in the Mahanta blue turtle neck (rather than the Tom Cruise Black turtle neck) spewing righteous Klempanspeak Org jargon!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
          Hi, Liz and Everyone!

          I thought Tom Cruise acted insane on that video--he made no sense,
          the laughing and hand/arm gestures were really bizarre. Definitely shows
          how a person can lose their grounding when entrenched in a cult.
          Scientology is scary! When he said he'd like to do more to help society,
          it seems odd that he doesn't--I mean his lifestyle is so ultra lavish
          (thinking of his wedding in particular to Katie here) that he could
          easily do "more" whatever that is--but he has the economic means.
          Also, what has he done that is of a positive nature anyway? Stopped and
          gawked a little longer at an accident scene? Actually, I read recently
          where some eckists and even former eckists will claim that they have
          this higher moral ground of assisting those in need, thinking that they
          exhibit or function with greater compassion when that is just some
          assumptions such individuals use to make themselves sound better
          than others. I've had plenty of experiences where others have helped
          me in time of need, and I have also helped others as well--it is simply
          basic human kindness to do this. I don't think any of us are better or
          worse than most in this regard, so it is just silly to toot one's horn! LOL!

          I posted Mark's message on this site because it does show the nuttiness
          of a delusional mind--one that tries to promote and manipulate others
          into his own mindset. He even is manipulating what HK says in order to
          make his beliefs seem more believable. I think Mark tries too hard. If he
          isn't insane, well, it would seem that he has to work hard to convince
          himself that all is well with the cult think in eckankar! But I can understand
          too that after investing so many years into the eckankar teachings, it would
          be devastating to let it go! Can someone like Mark ever get out of the sink
          hole of eckankar and survive in the real world? Maybe not and maybe those
          long lost eckists will do well to stay where they are--plus, their behavior and
          words do serve as prime reasons for newbies/seekers to not be suckered
          into eckankar. They do more harm to the org than anything we on ex-eckankar
          groups could ever do. They are proof of how whacky HK and company are! : )

          The Jerry O'Connell video was fun to watch after the Tom Cruise craziness--
          Jerry did a good job putting it in perspective.

          Thanks for posting the links!