The Scientology video they didn't want you to see!

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2008
      I was sent this link from a "Tom Cruise on Scientology" video... Is it just me or does he seem a little Klempish?  Personally I enjoyed the Jerry O'Connell version better.  Watch the Tom Cruise video first, then sit back and enjoy Jerry.  He even mentions bathrooms!  ;-)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2008
        Hi Liz and All,
        This was a hoot! Tom did remind me of an ECKist
        except he didn't seem to use as much jargon or
        catch-words like "consciousness." Cruise did mention
        KSW, SP and PTSP or something like that. Jerry OConnell
        used the term KFC!

        Cruise also said something about: "creating the next
        reality; you know what you know; you're either in or
        you're out."

        I got the impression that Scientologists are "experts"
        on just about everything. They even stop at traffic
        accidents to help because who else could help better
        than they! They "know" things! LOL!

        I, also, got the impression that Cruise had some feelings
        of guilt because he was a procrastinator of sorts and wasn't
        doing more, and that he was caught up in other stuff other
        than helping the world with his "knowledge." What an idiot!

        Apparently, Scientology doesn't have as strict of requirements
        for doing missionary work as do the Mormon and ECKANKAR
        churches! All seem to have enough guilt and shame to go around
        for Not doing and giving more time and money. And I'm certain
        that all religions have strings attached for receiving divine love.
        It's used in all man-made religions to keep the sheep in the fold
        as the leaders (wolves) in sheep's clothing control the mood.

        Prometheus
        p.s. You may need to go to Liz's original post to pull up
        the Tom Cruise video.

        Elizabeth wrote:

        I was sent this link from a "Tom Cruise on Scientology"
        video... Is it just me or does he seem a little Klempish?
        Personally I enjoyed the Jerry OConnell version better.
        Watch the Tom Cruise video first, then sit back and
        enjoy Jerry. He even mentions bathrooms! ;-)

        http://www.gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-
        to-suppress

        http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/22/jerry-oconnell-in-tom-cr_n_82715.html
      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
          Hi Prometheus and all,

          Actually this was an edited version from what I was told, so we didn't see the catch-words as prevalently as the original. From what I hear, the Scientology Org ordered the original to be removed!

          They, like Klempankar rule with membership donation money to strong arm.....  I have a few friends surfing the net for on original version...  I suspect it will resemble Klempankar jargon with their own terminology of course.

          KFC....   LOL, I didn't realize Jerry O'Connell was so funny!   If  I come across any longer versions I'll forward a copy to you privately.  ;-)

          TGIF     :-))))))

          Liz

          Before I forget;  I sent the Tom Cruise links for two reasons.  One because of the Scientology spin, and because while reading the resent posts / topic on Mark A from Hu-chat, left wing, right wing BS.  Can't you just visualize Mark in the Mahanta blue turtle neck (rather than the Tom Cruise Black turtle neck) spewing righteous Klempanspeak Org jargon!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
            Hi, Liz and Everyone!

            I thought Tom Cruise acted insane on that video--he made no sense,
            the laughing and hand/arm gestures were really bizarre. Definitely shows
            how a person can lose their grounding when entrenched in a cult.
            Scientology is scary! When he said he'd like to do more to help society,
            it seems odd that he doesn't--I mean his lifestyle is so ultra lavish
            (thinking of his wedding in particular to Katie here) that he could
            easily do "more" whatever that is--but he has the economic means.
            Also, what has he done that is of a positive nature anyway? Stopped and
            gawked a little longer at an accident scene? Actually, I read recently
            where some eckists and even former eckists will claim that they have
            this higher moral ground of assisting those in need, thinking that they
            exhibit or function with greater compassion when that is just some
            assumptions such individuals use to make themselves sound better
            than others. I've had plenty of experiences where others have helped
            me in time of need, and I have also helped others as well--it is simply
            basic human kindness to do this. I don't think any of us are better or
            worse than most in this regard, so it is just silly to toot one's horn! LOL!

            I posted Mark's message on this site because it does show the nuttiness
            of a delusional mind--one that tries to promote and manipulate others
            into his own mindset. He even is manipulating what HK says in order to
            make his beliefs seem more believable. I think Mark tries too hard. If he
            isn't insane, well, it would seem that he has to work hard to convince
            himself that all is well with the cult think in eckankar! But I can understand
            too that after investing so many years into the eckankar teachings, it would
            be devastating to let it go! Can someone like Mark ever get out of the sink
            hole of eckankar and survive in the real world? Maybe not and maybe those
            long lost eckists will do well to stay where they are--plus, their behavior and
            words do serve as prime reasons for newbies/seekers to not be suckered
            into eckankar. They do more harm to the org than anything we on ex-eckankar
            groups could ever do. They are proof of how whacky HK and company are! : )

            The Jerry O'Connell video was fun to watch after the Tom Cruise craziness--
            Jerry did a good job putting it in perspective.

            Thanks for posting the links!