HK: All love is Given or Experienced Via Him (HK)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2008
      Of course, all of this "love" is for the price
      of the annually required EK membership card.

      In his EK Mystic World stories Klemp is
      attempting to tie up and bind ECKists and
      make them even more dependent upon
      him the (middleman) Mahanta. All of these
      stories selected for print have the same
      theme and purpose. The chela must use
      and look to Klemp, the ECK/Mahanta, for
      even the most mundane of purposes.

      When did guidance towards Spiritual Freedom
      lose out to instructions leading toward spiritual
      dependency?

      Klemp needs to maintain his hold on all ECKists,
      especially, the older long-timers. He needs to
      have his volunteer army to go out and recruit
      more people to pay that annual membership and
      to buy those books! Just look at all of the books,
      etc. that are publicized in the 12/2007 EK Mystic
      World!

      Here are the things HK is pushing and/or mentioning
      for both new and long-time ECKists to buy for their
      own use, as well as, to buy and distribute at their
      expense (he needs the cash flow):

      The Art of Spiritual Dreaming
      ECKANKAR--The Key to Secret Worlds
      HU CD
      Be the HU
      Workbook for Be the HU
      Handbook for ECK Leaders
      Membership Guidebook
      Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
      The Master Talks in the Year of Giving
      The ECKANKAR Lexicon
      The Little HU Song (EK Choir Book)
      Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc-Mark Twain
      Rumi's Poetry

      What's funny here is that ECKists will now feel
      compelled to buy this Mark Twain book... most
      already have Rumi's poetry... which is like reading
      the Psalms. Mentioning Rumi keeps Marman happy
      and that's good for Klemp!

      BTW here are the EK Book, etc. recommendations
      in the 12/2007 H.I. Letter:

      Workbook for The Master 4 Discourses
      Spiritual Wisdom on Health & Healing

      Odd! That a Workbook was made for this
      old M4 Discourse instead of a New Discourse
      being written?! It seems that Klemp believes
      in recycling!

      WHY was this put in the H.I. Letter Only and
      Not, also, in the 12/2007 The Mystic World?
      It's not a discourse for H.I.s Only! There are
      4th Initiates that even Teach this one in Satsang
      classes!

      Klemp is really falling down on the job...
      and he can't get up! Actually, he should
      have stepped down for some new blood
      to take over in 1995! He's like an old Pope!

      And, I really doubt that HK has ANY Wisdom
      on Health & Healing since he can't even apply
      it to himself, let along, heal his own Chelas!
      It's all talk with no real substance... just like
      it is with other religions. And, any real "miracles"
      happen more often outside of Eckankar than
      they do inside of Eckankar. Just look for and
      read the stories!

      Prometheus

      p.s. A RESA, many years ago, used to greet people,
      sometimes strangers, with a hug and would say,
      "I love you." Many people were taken aback and placed
      off-guard by this powerful statement. Afterall, it was
      being used without discrimination and actually as a
      "tool" for a black magician because one eventually
      learned there were strings attached to this love. And,
      she would usually say this to men while ignoring the
      women standing near by. Remember, too, Where Klemp
      made his plans, with his Black Magician mentor, to
      take over as LEM. It was in a Sound Proof Dark Room!
      [Soul Travelers of the Far Country, CH. 7, by H.K.]