"Mahanta" and other PT/HK nonsense:

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2008
      Hi Etznab and All,
      It's obvious that the original Letters to Gail
      was edited and "Mahanta" was inserted in
      later editions. This is also the case with the
      Shariyats.

      Therefore, nothing written by Twitchell
      prior to January 1, 1969 will have "Mahanta"
      mentioned... unless it was edited in a later
      printing.

      In the 1968 booklet "The Key to ECKANKAR"
      Twitchell hadn't yet created the "Vairagi Adepts"
      or the "Mahanta!" These terms are never mentioned.

      On page 10 of that same 1968 booklet Twitchell's
      alter ego, Rebazar, states to himself, "Because you
      are an agent of God, a Master in the ECKANKAR Spiritual
      Order..." Notice, that "The Ancient Order of Vairagi
      Adepts" had not been created as yet. The Eckankar
      scam was for years, and is still, a work in progress.
      Klemp just inherited the scam from Gross who inherited
      it from Gail/Paul.

      Really, WHY wouldn't this "Vairagi Order" or the "Mahanta"
      and the "Mahanta Consciousness" have been mentioned
      to Paul, by 1968, if Rebazar, Yabul, Lao Tze, and the other
      EK Masters were real?! Paul just made it all up while updating
      and editing it as he went along.

      Liars always trip over the truth because they can't remember
      all of those lies. That's, also, why liars like to use half-truths
      to make it all seem more believable. And, it's easier to talk
      one's way out of or around a half-truth.

      The Mahanta, afterall, is the master of all masters, and of
      all paradoxes. HK uses the title as a Catch-22 ploy. Both
      PT and HK created a good scam because how can anyone
      "Know" what the Mahanta "Knows!"

      Other than SUGMAD (and the ECK) Twit made himself (as
      the Mahanta) a really high Top Dog! Well, why go half way!
      This way he's higher up than the Pope, Jesus, Mohammed,
      Allah, etc. and higher than his Master Kirpal Singh.

      Klemp continues and reenforces the lies. Twit, actually,
      never planned upon dying so soon. Eckankar was not really
      intended to last more than 20 years. It was supposed to be
      Paul's retirement plan! That's why there was no replacement,
      chosen by Paul, (the LEM) waiting in the wings. And since
      Paul was Dead and Not the "Living" ECK Master it should
      have been Rebazar that chose Paul's successor, except,
      RT (PT) too was dead!

      What's really interesting from looking, again, at these old
      out-of-print books of Twitchell's is that I can see where
      Klemp gets some of his information and ideas for books
      and talks. I'll bet HK's paraphrased and copied much of it
      over the years and, of course, never gave credit to Paul.

      What goes around comes around! Besides, Gail did sell
      it all to ECKANKAR so Klemp has access to it all! I can
      understand WHY Klemp doesn't want to make this material
      accessible to ECKists today. Paul stole, plagiarized,
      paraphrased (borrowed & compiled) via his research
      some really good stuff that gets you to think about the
      spiritual. It, of course, has much more depth than
      anything Klemp has ever written. Klemp's no Julian P.
      Johnson, Rumi or Mark Twain... not even close! WHY?

      Prometheus