Re: Light and sound?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2008
      It's true! Most Eckists, basically, don't want to
      go there (to discover the real Truth). Nor do they
      try to figure out just How and What Paul said about
      EK history (myth & fiction) actually fits with real
      facts and truth.

      Most ECKists, now, blindly accept and follow what they
      are told as a "Leap of Faith" just like the rest of the world
      does with other religions. The emphasis, at one time, for
      ECKists was on the "inner spiritual uncorrupted" teachings
      instead.

      But, as I pointed out, unless HK gives Outer Verbal
      or Written Approval of a chela's "uncorrupted spiritual
      teachings or experiences" then it is Not to be assumed
      that the "inner experience" was "uncorrupted" or of the
      ECK (it could be of the KAL).

      Afterall, 2nd Initiate Graham used a "charged" word
      and HUed during his inner experience where he met
      a Silent One and was given the Rod of ECK Power to
      hold very briefly (Confessions of a God Seeker). Klemp
      didn't approve of the "experience" (after the fact) and,
      therefore, it should Not have been "shared" by Graham
      with other ECKists.

      Chelas have to operate within certain limiting parameters
      regarding the outer EK hierarchy and EK dogma even when
      it involves Inner experiences! Let's face it, there are a lot
      of controls built into any and all religions. The leader is
      always the Top Dog and his power is never to be challenged!

      Anyway, Graham was, thus, demoted to a 1st Initiate
      for sharing his dream experience because HK felt that
      it was impossible for an ECK chela to experience this!
      Klemp, apparently, felt threatened by a 2nd Initiate and
      made a knee jerk reaction to punish him! Maybe HK should
      have just gently corrected Graham and brought him back
      on track (isn't that the Mahanta's job?). Really, HK could
      have asked Graham what lesson he thought was being
      taught to him by the Mahanta, or explained the lesson,
      or said that it was still the KAL, somehow, even by chanting
      HU!

      But, that gentle, tolerant, "divine love" approach didn't
      take place! Therefore, ECKists should be careful of what
      they "share" in their Stories, in Satsang, and especially
      in those Monthly Initiate Reports!

      People, in general, find it easier to stick their heads
      in the sand and trust their leaders. Look at history!

      Yes, Klemp wants ECKists to Surrender their Mental abilities
      to use logic, compare facts, to reason, and to preform critical
      thinking.

      Kirpal Singh was Paul Twitchell's true Master and Initiated
      him in 1955 on his first trip to the U.S.

      On Kirpal's second trip to the U.S. in 1963 he Initiated Gail
      Twitchell.

      {CHECK THE LINKS PAGE FOR MORE PT/HK INFO}

      Even Klemp admits that Twitchell was trying to get his
      Tiger's Fang manuscript back from Kirpal around 1966!

      Why is it, then, that Twitchell claims he first met Rebazar
      in 1947 ["Difficulties Of Becoming The Living ECK Master"
      (pg. 70)].

      Klemp claims, on Eckankar.org, that Twitchell first met
      Rebazar in 1951.

      Of course all of PT's/HK's B.S. is untrue. Why would Twitchell
      have Gail initiated in 1963 by Kirpal and Why does PT send
      Kirpal his "The Tiger's Fang" manuscript during this same
      time frame? Sudar Singh was a pseudo name PT gave for
      Kirpal Singh. Kirpal didn't like the 'exaggerations' that Paul
      used in "The Tiger's Fang." Remember, Klemp mentions too
      (on Eckankar.org) that at age 27 (1935) Twitchell was
      "exaggerating" to get in Who's Who in Kentucky.

      [BTW-Klemp gives Twitchell's birth year as 1908 on the
      copyright page of the Shariyat Books 1&2]

      Also, here's another EK contradiction. PT's creation
      of the "Mahanta" was first mentioned (in print) on
      Jan.1, 1969 in the monthly mailing to chelas of
      "The Wisdom Notes."

      The "Mahanta" is a 14th (Plane) Initiate. However, SUGMAD
      resides on the 10th Plane the Anami Lok. [pg.9, Eckankar
      Lexicon]

      Here's something that's interesting. The female EK Master
      Kata Daki (KD) was created by PT 9 years after the death of,
      and in the memory of, Twitchell's sister Kay-Dee (KD).

      On page 20 of "The Key to ECKANKAR" PT has channeled
      Rebazar Tarzs and has RT saying, "Don't you remember
      when, after her death, Kay-Dee appeared before you
      with a horse? She said, 'Yes, Paul, animals are Souls.
      They are with us in this world, and we enjoy them
      constantly.' That settled in your mind some questions
      which had been pestering you."

      So! What's interesting here is that Rebazar, basically,
      confirms that Kay-Dee is an ECK Master and allows
      her to be the first one to instruct Paul that "animals
      are Souls" because these "questions... had been pestering"
      Paul.

      "The Key to ECKANKAR" was first written in 1968 and
      my copy is 1985. What's interesting is that Klemp wrote
      the introduction of my 1985 copy, but didn't edit it!
      Therefore, there is no mention of the Mahanta anywhere!
      Instead Paul uses the following terminology: ECK Gurus;
      the Godman; Sat Guru; Agent of God; Co-worker with God;
      the Masters of ECK; ECK Masters; the Master; spiritual
      travelers; the Living ECK Master, the Godman.

      Actually, Paul uses the term-"The Living ECK Master, the
      Godman" in several places! Interesting, that Rebazar and
      Yaubl Sacabi never mentioned the "Mahanta Consciousness"
      to Twitchell when he was, supposedly, a LEM 12th and 13th
      Initiate and "Mahanta" in training to be a "FULL" 14th Plane
      Mahanta in 1968!

      Twitchell decided to create the "Mahanta" position
      in Jan of 1969 in order to give himself absolute
      authority and credibility over all other religious
      leaders, icons and Gods. He, also, created an imagined
      "lineage" using real people's names at times or using
      a slight misspelling in order to give his fictional
      characters and stories the appearance of realism.

      It's no wonder, too, that many older writings of PT are
      no longer available. Those that are still available have
      had editing to dispel the Kirpal Singh, Radhasoami Sant Mat,
      Ruhani Satsang, and "The Path of the Masters" connection.

      But, all this aside... just remember what Klemp taught
      ECKists at the 10/2007 ECK World Wide Seminar....

      "RESTROOMS ARE UNISEX!" "Change is Change"

      And, most recently-
      "It's all about consciousness, it's all about love."

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 21, 2008
        Prometheus,

           What is your take (or, anybody else) about the word MAHANTA
        appearing on page 10 of Letters to Gail Vol. One, 5th printing 1983?
        The date of that letter is December 6th, 1962. It was the first letter
        to Gail (far as I can tell).

           If the term did not appear until 1969, or thereabouts, then what do
        you make of it appearing in a letter dated December 6, 1962?

           Was it inserted after the fact? Along with the name Rebazar Tarzs?
        What do you think, or what do you know about this? Have you seen
        an earlier version of Letters to Gail where MAHANTA & Rebazar Tarzs
        do NOT appear in that first letter? Has anybody else? (I didn't come in
        to Eckankar until about 1987 and I haven't any early versions of those
        books.)

           I've seen a version of this letter (on the net) where the name Rebazar
        Tarzs did not appear in that first letter. Also, I've seen it mentioned that
        the name Kirpal Singh was replaced with Sudar Singh in some of the
        letters to Gail.

           The version I have says it was "Compiled by Gail A. Twitchell". And
        her signature appears on another page (before the Forward page by
        Paul) with a date of February 17, 1973.

           Anybody can go to

        http://www.littleknownpubs.com/Dialog_Ch_Five.htm

        and do a page search for "Letters to Gail" to learn that revisions
        (apparently) were made to the Letters to Gail books.

        Etznab

        **************
        Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 21, 2008
          Hi Etznab and All,
          It's obvious that the original Letters to Gail
          was edited and "Mahanta" was inserted in
          later editions. This is also the case with the
          Shariyats.

          Therefore, nothing written by Twitchell
          prior to January 1, 1969 will have "Mahanta"
          mentioned... unless it was edited in a later
          printing.

          In the 1968 booklet "The Key to ECKANKAR"
          Twitchell hadn't yet created the "Vairagi Adepts"
          or the "Mahanta!" These terms are never mentioned.

          On page 10 of that same 1968 booklet Twitchell's
          alter ego, Rebazar, states to himself, "Because you
          are an agent of God, a Master in the ECKANKAR Spiritual
          Order..." Notice, that "The Ancient Order of Vairagi
          Adepts" had not been created as yet. The Eckankar
          scam was for years, and is still, a work in progress.
          Klemp just inherited the scam from Gross who inherited
          it from Gail/Paul.

          Really, WHY wouldn't this "Vairagi Order" or the "Mahanta"
          and the "Mahanta Consciousness" have been mentioned
          to Paul, by 1968, if Rebazar, Yabul, Lao Tze, and the other
          EK Masters were real?! Paul just made it all up while updating
          and editing it as he went along.

          Liars always trip over the truth because they can't remember
          all of those lies. That's, also, why liars like to use half-truths
          to make it all seem more believable. And, it's easier to talk
          one's way out of or around a half-truth.

          The Mahanta, afterall, is the master of all masters, and of
          all paradoxes. HK uses the title as a Catch-22 ploy. Both
          PT and HK created a good scam because how can anyone
          "Know" what the Mahanta "Knows!"

          Other than SUGMAD (and the ECK) Twit made himself (as
          the Mahanta) a really high Top Dog! Well, why go half way!
          This way he's higher up than the Pope, Jesus, Mohammed,
          Allah, etc. and higher than his Master Kirpal Singh.

          Klemp continues and reenforces the lies. Twit, actually,
          never planned upon dying so soon. Eckankar was not really
          intended to last more than 20 years. It was supposed to be
          Paul's retirement plan! That's why there was no replacement,
          chosen by Paul, (the LEM) waiting in the wings. And since
          Paul was Dead and Not the "Living" ECK Master it should
          have been Rebazar that chose Paul's successor, except,
          RT (PT) too was dead!

          What's really interesting from looking, again, at these old
          out-of-print books of Twitchell's is that I can see where
          Klemp gets some of his information and ideas for books
          and talks. I'll bet HK's paraphrased and copied much of it
          over the years and, of course, never gave credit to Paul.

          What goes around comes around! Besides, Gail did sell
          it all to ECKANKAR so Klemp has access to it all! I can
          understand WHY Klemp doesn't want to make this material
          accessible to ECKists today. Paul stole, plagiarized,
          paraphrased (borrowed & compiled) via his research
          some really good stuff that gets you to think about the
          spiritual. It, of course, has much more depth than
          anything Klemp has ever written. Klemp's no Julian P.
          Johnson, Rumi or Mark Twain... not even close! WHY?

          Prometheus