ECK Love is Not Unconditional-Chelas Must Serve!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2008
      Yes, it's True! EK Chelas must Serve in order to Receive
      love. The Mahanta's Love is Conditional upon Serving him!

      In the second and last part of Klemp's 12/2007 Mystic
      World article (pg.2) Klemp talks about "Jodie's" short-
      comings of "Fear," "Ego," "Weakness," "Need," Lack of
      "Discipline," and of "Not Serving the Mahanta Fully."

      Jodie's RESA gave her a daily programming affirmation:
      "Mahanta, make me a greater vehicle to serve SUGMAD,
      the ECK, and you." Jodie's RESA said, "she had felt the
      same FEAR... of NOT SERVING the [Full] Mahanta MORE
      FULLY." In ECKANKAR, "SERVING" is imagined as "being"
      and "giving" love.

      Jodie gets a ride to an EK Writers Group and shares
      her problems (does some talk therapy) with a couple
      of other EK Chelas. Interesting, that the "meeting" only
      went "well."

      Anyway, on the way home they all do some positive
      reenforcement with one another by "sharing" and their
      emotions are swelling and egos are feeling all puffed-up
      about being good Eckists and making spiritual growth
      via sacrifice of time and money (service). They are feeling
      the "love."

      [The EK yardstick of "spiritual growth" (the Mahanta's
      love) are the EK "Settler" and "Explorer" Positions and
      the EK Initiations!]

      The result of all this is that Jodie, who seems somewhat
      Lonely and Needy, got very emotional because two fellow
      ECKists were kind to her! Jodie attributed this kindness
      to the "Mahanta's love for her." It's interesting, isn't it?

      Deluded people will "read" or "imagine" magical happenings
      into normal everyday feelings and events for random acts of
      kindness. Does one need to "serve" a Mahanta to have the
      Love of the Creator of All That Is, or the love of other people?!
      No! Of course Not... Divine Love is Unconditional! One doesn't
      even need to be an ECKist to get or experience Divine Love!

      HK: "Jodie's heart melted. She had received a gift as well."

      But, this was a "GIFT" with Strings Attached! It was Not
      a gift of Unconditional Love!

      One thing that is interesting here is that Klemp is implying
      that Feelings and Emotions are okay. "Jodie's Heart Melted"
      and "she had received a gift..." . Where's that passive,
      unfeeling, cold-heartedness, and detachment that ECKists
      are known for? It seems many ECKists need to "change"
      their "past" ways of behaviour (consciousness).

      HK goes on to say this about Jodie's feelings and about her
      "gift" (the "reassurance" of the Mahanta's love):

      "It was the awareness to remind herself that no matter
      how small the act of kindness to another may be, it can
      have a profound effect."

      "A Profound Effect!" That's a joke! Will that "effect" cause
      Future Karma in another lifetime? Actually, it does sound
      like Klemp is hinting that ECKists need to be, or to act nicer
      to their fellow ECKists! Many chelas will have to act "as if"
      they are being loving due to their passivity. What's that Bible
      quote from Jesus? "What you do for the lesser of those you
      do for me," or something like that? This is what Klemp is
      basically implying. Jesus already taught this!

      Klemp's not saying anything that hasn't been said before
      by other Religious Leaders (preachers). He talks and talks
      but doesn't deliver (except in the imaginations of his needy
      believers)! What cancer or disease has he healed, and who
      has he risen from the dead?! ECKists are on their own. This
      is just another Feel Good Religion of dreams, visitations,
      and other imaginings! All other Religions have the same!

      Prometheus

      p.s. Klemp also gives ECKists another hint, again.
      "They needed to leave as soon as possible to be on
      time for the meeting..." Apparently, the ESC and RESAs
      are getting a lot of complaints for HK to mention this.
      Maybe ECKists need to Wake-Up to the Reality of Life
      and Timelines... it's also about Responsibility which HK
      avoids. Is it any wonder, then, that ECKists are also
      irresponsible... As Above So Below!

> [...]
      > >
      > > Klemp should know about the negative "effects"
      > > of selfishness. He just needs to look into a mirror!
      > > Except, HK can't recognize his own true image! Perhaps,
      > > it would be too much reality for him and an "unnerving
      > > insight" for this unbalanced narcissist!
      > >
      > > Okay, let's get back to this HARD-WIRED DNA
      > > thing with the Negative Effects of Bad Choices
      > > from Past Lives of Long Ago.
      > >
      > > I guess that Klemp had to come up with something
      > > to explain away the fact that ECKists have the same
      > > ills as everyone else, but Why do they? Don't ECKists
      > > have the "protection" and "healing" powers of their LEM/
      > > Mahanta to rely upon?! How does the DNA thing work
      > > with Selfishness, or when one was a different race
      > > when the Karma (that "effected" DNA) occurred?
      > >
      > > And, isn't it these DNA "effects" that prevents us from
      > > living Forever... like with Rebazar! Klemp can't even
      > > HEAL HIMSELF!
      > >
      > > Also, just look at every Past Life. Isn't that a lot of
      > > Negative Encoding onto DNA. Where does Soul fit into
      > > this equation? How is it that Soul, also, takes on the
      > > physical, emotional, and mental characteristics and
      > > inherited diseases (karma) of family members? Isn't Soul
      > > an Individual Spark? Klemp is saying this "nature" (DNA)
      > > is a Hard-Wired result of "nurture" (effect) that is
      > > accumulated in Past Lives and derived via negative
      > > choices or attitudes, but does Not look at a family's DNA.
      > >
      > > And, how can the kind of "health practitioner" that Klemp
      > > suggests using ever cure a person of cancer, diabetes, or
      > > of Bi-Polar disorder? HK tried to get his (late) older brother
      > > to go to Mexico for Latril treatments for his cancer back in
      > > the early 1980s. And, Klemp wouldn't even accept the help
      > > from the psychiatrist at the Mental Institution he was sent to
      > > in 1970. Instead, he claims to have "played the game" to be
      > > released.
      > >
      > > So, are Klemp's Shortcomings from a Past Life or from this
      > > one? Maybe it's a combination with some Family Karma thrown
      > > in for good measure!
      > >
      > > BTW- Here are some Internet Sites where I found info on
      > > Karma & DNA. It looks like Klemp has been doing some
      > > Internet surfing too!
      > >
      > http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelbreck.html
      > Could this Kryon guy be PT? He signs off "And so it is."
      > >
      > http://www.pureinsight.org/pi/index.php?news=158
      > This is what ECKists need: Pure Insight and Spiritual Freedom!
      > >
      > http://www.crystalinks.com/wheelofkarma.html
      > Once again, why doesn't Klemp mention Karma instead
      > of "effects?"
      >
      > http://www.cyprusspirit.com/ezine_2_akarma.html

      > > Maybe HK could contact the "Eradicator" in Toronto
      > > to help him with his EMF problem & for Geopathic Stress
      > > Relief & DNA Testing.
      > >
      > http://www.dnaperfection.com/karmaremoval.html
      > Here's one that can Remove Your Karmic "Hardwired"
      > (DNA) Contract for only $100! What does Klemp offer?
      > I guess it doesn't work too well for the Mahanta's H.I.s!

      http://www.alignandheal.com/dna_activations.html
      This one costs $111 for DNA Activation!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2008
        Of course, all of this "love" is for the price
        of the annually required EK membership card.

        In his EK Mystic World stories Klemp is
        attempting to tie up and bind ECKists and
        make them even more dependent upon
        him the (middleman) Mahanta. All of these
        stories selected for print have the same
        theme and purpose. The chela must use
        and look to Klemp, the ECK/Mahanta, for
        even the most mundane of purposes.

        When did guidance towards Spiritual Freedom
        lose out to instructions leading toward spiritual
        dependency?

        Klemp needs to maintain his hold on all ECKists,
        especially, the older long-timers. He needs to
        have his volunteer army to go out and recruit
        more people to pay that annual membership and
        to buy those books! Just look at all of the books,
        etc. that are publicized in the 12/2007 EK Mystic
        World!

        Here are the things HK is pushing and/or mentioning
        for both new and long-time ECKists to buy for their
        own use, as well as, to buy and distribute at their
        expense (he needs the cash flow):

        The Art of Spiritual Dreaming
        ECKANKAR--The Key to Secret Worlds
        HU CD
        Be the HU
        Workbook for Be the HU
        Handbook for ECK Leaders
        Membership Guidebook
        Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
        The Master Talks in the Year of Giving
        The ECKANKAR Lexicon
        The Little HU Song (EK Choir Book)
        Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc-Mark Twain
        Rumi's Poetry

        What's funny here is that ECKists will now feel
        compelled to buy this Mark Twain book... most
        already have Rumi's poetry... which is like reading
        the Psalms. Mentioning Rumi keeps Marman happy
        and that's good for Klemp!

        BTW here are the EK Book, etc. recommendations
        in the 12/2007 H.I. Letter:

        Workbook for The Master 4 Discourses
        Spiritual Wisdom on Health & Healing

        Odd! That a Workbook was made for this
        old M4 Discourse instead of a New Discourse
        being written?! It seems that Klemp believes
        in recycling!

        WHY was this put in the H.I. Letter Only and
        Not, also, in the 12/2007 The Mystic World?
        It's not a discourse for H.I.s Only! There are
        4th Initiates that even Teach this one in Satsang
        classes!

        Klemp is really falling down on the job...
        and he can't get up! Actually, he should
        have stepped down for some new blood
        to take over in 1995! He's like an old Pope!

        And, I really doubt that HK has ANY Wisdom
        on Health & Healing since he can't even apply
        it to himself, let along, heal his own Chelas!
        It's all talk with no real substance... just like
        it is with other religions. And, any real "miracles"
        happen more often outside of Eckankar than
        they do inside of Eckankar. Just look for and
        read the stories!

        Prometheus

        p.s. A RESA, many years ago, used to greet people,
        sometimes strangers, with a hug and would say,
        "I love you." Many people were taken aback and placed
        off-guard by this powerful statement. Afterall, it was
        being used without discrimination and actually as a
        "tool" for a black magician because one eventually
        learned there were strings attached to this love. And,
        she would usually say this to men while ignoring the
        women standing near by. Remember, too, Where Klemp
        made his plans, with his Black Magician mentor, to
        take over as LEM. It was in a Sound Proof Dark Room!
        [Soul Travelers of the Far Country, CH. 7, by H.K.]