Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Real nice vahana work! :-)

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2008
      "with love in eck"

      LOL what a crock.....  The eck circus will invade the political party, calling it vahana work for the jester..... I mean klempster.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2008
        Hi Liz, Ingrid, and All,

        These HU-Chat ECKists are talking about having a
        Vahana (missionary) booth at the MN. State Fair this
        Summer and of the Missionary benefit of having the
        Republican National Convention in the Minneapolis area.

        However, Eckankar fits in better at Psychic "Wholistic" Fairs
        and with that sort of mindset with individuals.

        Still, the money spent on the EK booth and for the free
        EK materials (books, booklets, posters, etc.) and the problem
        with scheduling people for the booth (along with set-up
        and tear-down) really isn't worth the effort. When one looks
        at the numbers of new members brought in as a direct
        result of the EK booth it's not worth the cost!

        After all, ECKists have to realize that the Local Money used
        for these Vahana efforts isn't really theirs... it belongs to the
        Satsang Society and that money belongs to ECKANKAR.

        This is Why most State Satsang Societies will "donate"
        "excess" money (thousands of ($) dollars) back to the ESC
        instead of having a Regional Seminar etc. The results aren't
        worth it! This is, also, one reason Why Eckankar stopped traveling
        to other cities to have Major EK Seminars. Klemp wanted
        to create a bigger Circus Tent Show without the travel.
        This way ECKists can come to him and he doesn't have to
        show up or prepare (make the effort) as he once did.

        HK's like the Pope! And, he's there for life!

        Prometheus

        ********************************
        Yes we go and give them a little wisdom. May be
        they will save Themselves. Do we have a stand on
        the State Fair.

        With love in ECK

        <name 4 removed>
        HU-Chat@yahoogroups .com
        Re: [HU-Chat] Political invasion

        --- In HU-Chat@yahoogroups .com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 14, 2008
          Hi, All!

          I read recently on another eck site that the vahana mission
          isn't producing results--intros/book discussions in Texas and
          another state, I forget where, eckists said that potential newbies
          aren't biting/nibbling at their bait!

          The internet is really good in that those who hear about eckankar
          can do a search to find out more about what it is, and be able to
          make an informed decision. It would seem that the more informed,
          the least likely these explorers will become duped by these
          delusional vahanas!

          I find this statement arrogant for sure, but sadly it is based on
          ignorance and delusion:

          "Yes we go and give them a little wisdom. May be
          > they will save Themselves. Do we have a stand on
          > the State Fair."

          I just hope chelas/vahanas don't start going house to house in
          their desperate attempts to add new members to the eck roster!
          Eckists need to ask themselves why they will trouble themselves
          to do such vahana work? Missionary/vahana work is all selfish in
          my opinion, because the vahana is looking for his own reward--to
          get a better inside track to God, to gain higher initiation/status, etc.
          It really is selfish as well as extremely arrogant to think that eckists
          are giving "them", the unsuspecting, "a little wisdom."

          In the meantime, I wonder why I bother to post against eckankar?
          Just when I think I will stop, I realize that this is a mission to show the
          true side of the deceptions inherent in eckankar--we are drawing
          back the veil that conceals the truth. Having said this about eckankar,
          sadly, it is all applicable to other organized religions.

          One reason eckists will remain in eckankar, even though they know
          about the lies, is that they want to belong to something they feel is
          greater than themselves and since no religion is really "pure", they
          justify that eckankar works for them or is better than most. And
          even some of us who leave eckankar will look for another teaching or
          will create new heroes to admire and try to learn from. For me, the
          greatest lesson is not to put any person on a pedestal because our
          idols do fall--it can just get very crowded up there and too darn
          superficially competitive! : )

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 15, 2008
            I just wanted to add a few more comments.
            It's not easy for the Klempster to have his rules
            of behaviour followed since ECKists are "supposed"
            to be both free thinking individuals and Soul.

            How then does Klemp get Chelas to worship
            and follow "him" without question? Or, does HK
            get obedience Via the Fear of Questioning him or
            his Guidelines, Teachings, Reasons & Methods?
            Why are some things done or seen as they are,
            (over Soul's Insights) and Why can't an ECK Leader
            be truthful... the Law of Silence?

            After all, in Satsang, ECKists are allowed to have or
            share different, but Valid experiences and views.
            However, these views and insights Do Not always fit-in,
            or comply, in context to EK dogma, outside of Satsang!
            The real world of the Eckankar Org., on this Physical
            Plane, has its limitations with thoughts, words, actions,
            matter, and time (the Past and Future). This "time" factor
            (and its relevance to higher consciousness) is a Hinderance
            with the Lower Planes ECK Religion and with the "spiritual"
            publications of Eckankar's!

            Chelas' CURRENT Spiritual Insights (regardless of
            content) should be more relevant to higher consciousness
            (for them) than Lower Mental Plane: Guidelines; Zoas;
            Past Seminar Talks; Books and Articles; Past Discourses!

            Only those stories from chelas having Generic experiences
            and insights within the Limited EK Context (and weighing
            their "suck-up status" within the org) are approved and
            printed by Klemp.

            HK often reenforces and reminds ECKists of the
            EK Spiritual Hierarchy (SUGMAD, ECK, Mahanta, ECK
            Masters, RESAs, etc.) AND that HK is even the Same
            As or One with the "ECK," as well as, being the Mahanta!

            Yet, Klemp will often gloss over details and leave out
            specifics in his stories and articles. This, of course, leads
            to a lot of Assumptions and Second Guessing being made...
            which leads to more Confusion. And, this, also, leads to a
            lot of "busy work" being done via Trainings and/or Meetings
            to clean up the mess (confusion) Harry's made!

            But, this is good! It distracts ECKists and sorts out those
            who want to become EK Leaders! However, it also discourages
            people and has EK chelas doing their own "thing" outside
            of the RESA Hierarchy and Guidelines! But, this can be good
            in that chelas will spend more of their own money to take
            out Newspaper Ads and to rent those ECK Booths at the
            Psychic Fairs, etc. instead of relying on Satsang Society
            Funding. But, this can be bad because "qualified" chelas
            might be hard to find to work the Booth! Chelas should
            have updated and current Arahata/Vahana Training, unless,
            the RESA is passive or disorganized and has a loosely run
            Satsang Society. This is usually the case, unless, the RESA
            is very "hands on" and is highly organized, and has the time
            to dedicate. Even then, everything will eventually get screwed-
            up in one way or another. Another proof.. that Klemp isn't what
            he claims to be! There is neither outer or inner communication
            or higher consciousness involved. Eckankar is a disorganized
            mess and always has been!

            BTW- Isn't it a strange phenomena that many ECKists are
            LATE for EK trainings, Satsangs, intros, book discussions,
            the EWS, etc., etc.? It's Especially strange when H.I.s are
            usually listening to ECK Music, or to HK's talks, the HU-CD,
            or are HUing themselves while driving to these events!
            Why are ECKists STILL, and so often late?! Where's that
            "higher" Mahanta Connection? This is just more proof
            that it's Not there! It's imaginary! A delusion! ECKists
            Need to Wake Up and Smell the Green Tea!

            Prometheus
            p.s. I was thinking of another strange phenomena with
            ECKists. Aren't these seekers usually non-conformists?!
            Sure, I still am! Why then is a chela (SOUL) beaten down
            and placed in fear and forced to CONFORM with the Rules
            and Religious Dogma presented by an imaginary "spiritual"
            hierarchy? What ever happened to Spiritual Freedom? It's
            all talk and promises as one is brainwashed to value
            "initiations" over Truth!