Real nice vahana work! :-)

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2008
      Hello all,

      I found this on huchat (you have to read from the bottom up to get
      the order right). They really are into vahana work now, aren't they!
      I think they need members badly!! :-) And how arrogant they are!
      Ingrid

      ********************************
      Yes we go and give them a little wisdom. May be they will save
      themselves.
      Do we have a stand on the State Fair.

      With love in ECK

      <name 4 removed>

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2008
        "with love in eck"

        LOL what a crock.....  The eck circus will invade the political party, calling it vahana work for the jester..... I mean klempster.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 14, 2008
          Hi Liz, Ingrid, and All,

          These HU-Chat ECKists are talking about having a
          Vahana (missionary) booth at the MN. State Fair this
          Summer and of the Missionary benefit of having the
          Republican National Convention in the Minneapolis area.

          However, Eckankar fits in better at Psychic "Wholistic" Fairs
          and with that sort of mindset with individuals.

          Still, the money spent on the EK booth and for the free
          EK materials (books, booklets, posters, etc.) and the problem
          with scheduling people for the booth (along with set-up
          and tear-down) really isn't worth the effort. When one looks
          at the numbers of new members brought in as a direct
          result of the EK booth it's not worth the cost!

          After all, ECKists have to realize that the Local Money used
          for these Vahana efforts isn't really theirs... it belongs to the
          Satsang Society and that money belongs to ECKANKAR.

          This is Why most State Satsang Societies will "donate"
          "excess" money (thousands of ($) dollars) back to the ESC
          instead of having a Regional Seminar etc. The results aren't
          worth it! This is, also, one reason Why Eckankar stopped traveling
          to other cities to have Major EK Seminars. Klemp wanted
          to create a bigger Circus Tent Show without the travel.
          This way ECKists can come to him and he doesn't have to
          show up or prepare (make the effort) as he once did.

          HK's like the Pope! And, he's there for life!

          Prometheus

          Elizabeth wrote:

          "with love in eck"

          LOL what a crock..... The eck circus will invade
          the political party, calling it vahana work for the jester.....
          I mean klempster.

          I found this on huchat (you have to read from
          the bottom up to get the order right). They really
          are into vahana work now, aren't they! I think they
          need members badly!! :-) And how arrogant they are!
          Ingrid

          ********************************
          Yes we go and give them a little wisdom. May be
          they will save Themselves. Do we have a stand on
          the State Fair.

          With love in ECK

          <name 4 removed>
          HU-Chat@yahoogroups .com
          Re: [HU-Chat] Political invasion

          --- In HU-Chat@yahoogroups .com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 14, 2008
            Hi, All!

            I read recently on another eck site that the vahana mission
            isn't producing results--intros/book discussions in Texas and
            another state, I forget where, eckists said that potential newbies
            aren't biting/nibbling at their bait!

            The internet is really good in that those who hear about eckankar
            can do a search to find out more about what it is, and be able to
            make an informed decision. It would seem that the more informed,
            the least likely these explorers will become duped by these
            delusional vahanas!

            I find this statement arrogant for sure, but sadly it is based on
            ignorance and delusion:

            "Yes we go and give them a little wisdom. May be
            > they will save Themselves. Do we have a stand on
            > the State Fair."

            I just hope chelas/vahanas don't start going house to house in
            their desperate attempts to add new members to the eck roster!
            Eckists need to ask themselves why they will trouble themselves
            to do such vahana work? Missionary/vahana work is all selfish in
            my opinion, because the vahana is looking for his own reward--to
            get a better inside track to God, to gain higher initiation/status, etc.
            It really is selfish as well as extremely arrogant to think that eckists
            are giving "them", the unsuspecting, "a little wisdom."

            In the meantime, I wonder why I bother to post against eckankar?
            Just when I think I will stop, I realize that this is a mission to show the
            true side of the deceptions inherent in eckankar--we are drawing
            back the veil that conceals the truth. Having said this about eckankar,
            sadly, it is all applicable to other organized religions.

            One reason eckists will remain in eckankar, even though they know
            about the lies, is that they want to belong to something they feel is
            greater than themselves and since no religion is really "pure", they
            justify that eckankar works for them or is better than most. And
            even some of us who leave eckankar will look for another teaching or
            will create new heroes to admire and try to learn from. For me, the
            greatest lesson is not to put any person on a pedestal because our
            idols do fall--it can just get very crowded up there and too darn
            superficially competitive! : )

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 15, 2008
              I just wanted to add a few more comments.
              It's not easy for the Klempster to have his rules
              of behaviour followed since ECKists are "supposed"
              to be both free thinking individuals and Soul.

              How then does Klemp get Chelas to worship
              and follow "him" without question? Or, does HK
              get obedience Via the Fear of Questioning him or
              his Guidelines, Teachings, Reasons & Methods?
              Why are some things done or seen as they are,
              (over Soul's Insights) and Why can't an ECK Leader
              be truthful... the Law of Silence?

              After all, in Satsang, ECKists are allowed to have or
              share different, but Valid experiences and views.
              However, these views and insights Do Not always fit-in,
              or comply, in context to EK dogma, outside of Satsang!
              The real world of the Eckankar Org., on this Physical
              Plane, has its limitations with thoughts, words, actions,
              matter, and time (the Past and Future). This "time" factor
              (and its relevance to higher consciousness) is a Hinderance
              with the Lower Planes ECK Religion and with the "spiritual"
              publications of Eckankar's!

              Chelas' CURRENT Spiritual Insights (regardless of
              content) should be more relevant to higher consciousness
              (for them) than Lower Mental Plane: Guidelines; Zoas;
              Past Seminar Talks; Books and Articles; Past Discourses!

              Only those stories from chelas having Generic experiences
              and insights within the Limited EK Context (and weighing
              their "suck-up status" within the org) are approved and
              printed by Klemp.

              HK often reenforces and reminds ECKists of the
              EK Spiritual Hierarchy (SUGMAD, ECK, Mahanta, ECK
              Masters, RESAs, etc.) AND that HK is even the Same
              As or One with the "ECK," as well as, being the Mahanta!

              Yet, Klemp will often gloss over details and leave out
              specifics in his stories and articles. This, of course, leads
              to a lot of Assumptions and Second Guessing being made...
              which leads to more Confusion. And, this, also, leads to a
              lot of "busy work" being done via Trainings and/or Meetings
              to clean up the mess (confusion) Harry's made!

              But, this is good! It distracts ECKists and sorts out those
              who want to become EK Leaders! However, it also discourages
              people and has EK chelas doing their own "thing" outside
              of the RESA Hierarchy and Guidelines! But, this can be good
              in that chelas will spend more of their own money to take
              out Newspaper Ads and to rent those ECK Booths at the
              Psychic Fairs, etc. instead of relying on Satsang Society
              Funding. But, this can be bad because "qualified" chelas
              might be hard to find to work the Booth! Chelas should
              have updated and current Arahata/Vahana Training, unless,
              the RESA is passive or disorganized and has a loosely run
              Satsang Society. This is usually the case, unless, the RESA
              is very "hands on" and is highly organized, and has the time
              to dedicate. Even then, everything will eventually get screwed-
              up in one way or another. Another proof.. that Klemp isn't what
              he claims to be! There is neither outer or inner communication
              or higher consciousness involved. Eckankar is a disorganized
              mess and always has been!

              BTW- Isn't it a strange phenomena that many ECKists are
              LATE for EK trainings, Satsangs, intros, book discussions,
              the EWS, etc., etc.? It's Especially strange when H.I.s are
              usually listening to ECK Music, or to HK's talks, the HU-CD,
              or are HUing themselves while driving to these events!
              Why are ECKists STILL, and so often late?! Where's that
              "higher" Mahanta Connection? This is just more proof
              that it's Not there! It's imaginary! A delusion! ECKists
              Need to Wake Up and Smell the Green Tea!

              Prometheus
              p.s. I was thinking of another strange phenomena with
              ECKists. Aren't these seekers usually non-conformists?!
              Sure, I still am! Why then is a chela (SOUL) beaten down
              and placed in fear and forced to CONFORM with the Rules
              and Religious Dogma presented by an imaginary "spiritual"
              hierarchy? What ever happened to Spiritual Freedom? It's
              all talk and promises as one is brainwashed to value
              "initiations" over Truth!