Re: Rebazar Tarzs died . . .

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
      Okay, Rebazar Tarzs who never existed but in the imaginations
      of those fooled to think he existed, has finally died; therefore,
      no more physical body for Rebazar--right? : )

      My question, though, is one that eckists should really ponder long
      and hard . . . .

      WHY didn't Twitchell keep his physical body like Rebazar? Seems that
      if Twitchell was an eck master that he would not have split from this
      world in such a normal "human" way! Where were Twitchell's powers if
      he couldn't hang around for hundreds of years like his old buddy
      Rebazar?

      And what about Klemp? Does anyone believe that Klemp can live beyond
      what would be considered a natural life? In his case, Klemp has outlived
      his father's age--his father died at age 60. His mother lived to the age
      of 91. Where will Klemp fall in his family life cycle? He might reach 100,
      but for him to survive as long as the fate eck masters--well, that would
      all be imaginary!

      Speaking of imaginary, imagination can certainly be fun, but to live in
      an imaginary world is just a cop out for escaping reality--is life so
      unpleasant, unexciting, etc. that people like eckists decide to take that
      path? I know little children will create imaginary places and things, but
      they usually grow out of it by age 5.