New EK "Road Map" Takes Away Hope

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      What were the TWO basic goals we were told
      as ECKists? Self and God-Realization in THIS
      LIFETIME wasn't it?! Along with Spiritual Freedom
      and Self-Mastery!

      The ECKANKAR Spiritual Program Road Map to the
      ECK Teachings: ECKANKAR Study Guide shows the
      long road ECKists NOW have to travel to reach GOD-
      REALIZATION. [12/2007 Mystic World, page 5]

      The new "Road Map" shows SELF-REALIZATION
      coming with the 5th Initiation, but GOD-REALIZATION
      NOW comes AFTER the 12th!

      BTW- What ever happened to SPIRITUAL REALIZATION
      which was previously assigned to the 6th and 7th
      Initiations?

      So, How many ECKists will NOW be able to achieve
      GOD-REALIZATION in THIS LIFETIME?

      Well, what do the Klemp's care.. Joan will be a 13th
      before too long. At least Darwin made it to the 14th!

      It's also interesting that the Masters Discourses will
      now have new WORKBOOKS. What about NEW DISCOURSES
      FOR HIGH INITIATES ONLY?! H.I. BOOKS are NOT the
      same as DISCOURSES! The Master 4 Discourses were
      written in 1995 and Lower Initiates could study and
      teach them!

      Klemp is simply Lazy and Selfish. His main focus is
      designing new EK material for sales revenue and to
      place his name upon (vanity). HK cares nothing about
      his chelas except to SERVE him by promoting his books.

      Let me just do a small rant concerning Klemp and the
      way things are in ECKANKAR.

      For one thing ONLY Klemp has the FINAL WORD and
      LAST SAY on ANYTHING involving ECKANKAR.

      Unless a Chela has HK confirm it (in writing or in a talk)
      then it's only Second Guessing of: the Mahanta; the EK
      Laws; the EK Guidelines; Karma; Spiritual Tests; Dreams;
      Inner/Outer Experiences; Visitations and Sightings (of ECK
      Masters); ETC.

      An ECK Chela can draw conclusions, make deductions,
      assumptions and rationalizations based upon past
      instructions, but it's still the PAST. It's NOT the HERE
      and Now! Every long-time ECKist should know that
      "It Ain't Necessarily So" nor are things "Written in Stone!"
      This is what "change" is all about right?!

      ECKists are taught Life isn't a level or "fair" playing field
      and HK has stated, "No One is created equal" (yet, Soul=Soul?).

      Therefore, ECKists are taught they need HK (the Mahanta)
      to verify, either in Writing or in a Talk, what Spiritual
      Value (if any) that their Dreams and Experiences had
      for them! Otherwise, it's all guess work (Second Guessing),
      and the making of assumptions and rationalizations.
      Even that "still, small voice" could be the Kal's! Look
      at Graham... he even used charged words like HU to
      verify his holding of the ROD experience with that
      Silent One!

      ECKists who have articles (sometimes embellished)
      or questions submitted and answered in the ECK
      Publications and HK's Books feel very proud and
      self-assured that they are on the right track
      (at that point-in-time). But, Everything can "change"
      in that next nano second and a Chela can lose spiritual
      ground (their level of consciousness).

      [Needing to renew that annual membership is sometimes
      seen as recharging your battery! But, it's only a delusion!
      Just look at those H.I.s who have mental and physical health
      problems like others who don't have a "Mahanta"].

      ECKists are taught to seek their answers Within or to
      look for "signs," but the Mahanta Not the Chela (Soul)
      has the Only and Final Word as to what it all really means
      (until the chela, too, reaches the 14th initiation).

      An ECK Chela can never have a "spiritual dream" and trust
      the Truth revealed in it "if" it is in opposition, in Any Way,
      to current views held via past instructions. Therefore, a 2nd
      Initiate may have a clearer view, in the moment, than their
      7th Initiate RESA! This is because ECKANKAR teaches
      "consciousness" CHANGES and is WON or LOST from moment-
      to-moment! And, what once was considered "bad" could
      "CHANGE" and now be considered "good." Change is Change!

      This is Why THE LIVING (EK) Master must be consulted in order
      for a chela to "Know" for certain. Except as soon as something
      is presented it is of the PAST and no longer applies to NEW
      experiences Within the HERE and NOW Matrix! Sometimes the
      PAST "distance" (consciousness timeline needs to be consulted
      for it's validity and context). The problem here is that the LEM
      is never "current" and always lives and reacts to PAST words,
      thoughts, and actions. The Future and Past are of the KAL
      worlds. Only the Mahanta is above these, but the "official"
      verification (of anything) for the chela can only come in the
      Lower Worlds. Unless, one No Longer needs a "master."

      Well, as you can see HK has created a nice Catch-22!
      And so it goes on and on and round and round like a
      Merry-Go-Round with chelas stretching out ever so far
      to reach those precious Brass Rings of initiation.

      Prometheus

      p.s. What happened to the "Questions for the Master"
      in the Mystic World? There probably wasn't enough room
      with all of the promos of EK materials for chelas to buy!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
        Isn't it interesting the 1st ECK initiation usually
        comes in the "Dream State," and never on the
        Physical Plane (Pinda). What Plane does the "Dream
        State" occur for the 1st Initiate? The Astral? The
        Anami?

        So what's the significance of the 2nd initiation
        when the 1st INITIATION is on an INNER PLANE
        during the DREAM STATE and the 2nd Initiation
        is on the PHYSICAL PLANE!

        And, the 5th Initiation used to occur on the Etheric
        Plane. Really, count the Planes! Afterall, it's actually
        Not called "Upper" Mental Plane or a "part" of the
        Mental Plane except by EK. It is a separate Plane...
        the Etheric Plane.

        [Initiations:

        Climb the stairway to spiritual freedom
        Members of Eckankar (ECKists) work toward
        higher states of awareness through the Eckankar
        initiations. Each initiation is a true awakening.
        It opens you to a whole new world of God's
        Light and Sound. It also imparts to you a new
        sense of spiritual stability and strength.

        The ECK initiations link Soul directly to the ECK,
        Divine Spirit, for spiritual liberation in this lifetime.
        Each initiation is a sacred and joyous occasion for
        a spiritual seeker, for it brings an ever-increasing
        knowledge of and love for God. And it gives new
        insights into why certain things in your life play
        out as they do.

        Most ECKists receive their First Initiation during
        the first year of membership, and it often comes
        in a dream.

        ECKists take at least two years to explore the ECK
        teachings to prove to themselves what Eckankar
        has to offer. After two years, you may decide to
        make a deeper commitment to your spiritual
        awakening and request the Second Initiation.
        This initiation marks a major turning point in
        your spiritual life.]

        ASTRAL CHAKRAS; Tisra Til/Spiritual Eye:
        Interesting too of the ECK focus (HK's) on Astral Plane
        Chakras. The 6th Chakra is the Tisra Til or Spiritual
        Eye and isn't even the highest Astral Plane Chakra...
        it's the CROWN CHAKRA! Yet Klemp continues to
        promote the use of the 6th Astral Plane Chakra after
        25 years?!

        Passions/Virtures:
        The whole point of Klemp's ECK focus on Passions
        and Virtures is what? DISTRACTION and CONFUSION!
        ECKists are encouraged to overcome one for the other!
        Except, Klemp can't even follow the Virtures of the Mind
        himself!

        Neg./Pos.:
        The "Passions of the Mind" are Negative, and the Virtures
        are Positive. Isn't it true that ECKists are to be Neither FOR
        or AGAINST. Therefore, Neither Positive or Negative,
        or Neutral (Passive, Detached).

        Why then do ECKists strive to follow Positive Virtures, or
        any Mental Plane images, instructions, or concepts derived
        from the Mental thoughts and words of Klemp when they
        seek "HIGHER" realities and meanings?

        WHY not look to one's own Soul for Truth instead of another's
        Soul for truth? Aren't all Souls equal? Why elevate a self-declared
        master/expert to a pedestal? It's a KAL TRAP that keeps them in
        business!