Re: Rebazar Tarzs died...

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2008
      RT was actually PT's alter ego which he used
      to "initiate" himself.

      Twit did this in order to give others the impression
      (via imagination) that he and his new creation
      (ECKANKAR) had not only all answers available,
      but also the "highest consciousness" via "higher"
      inner Planes and Truer Spiritual "ECK" Masters to
      teach and guide the chela. This and other claims
      (i.e. most direct path, etc.) made PT's new religion/
      vocation the most exclusive club to join!

      When one substitutes "ECK" for SPIRITUAL
      and The Living "ECK" Master for The Living
      Master and "Mahanta" for Master, Spiritual
      Traveler, Traveler etc. one can see how Twit
      "changed" words from their ORIGINAL meanings...
      which is STILL DONE with MUSIC and POETRY that
      ECKANKAR and ECKists ALTER TODAY. This is the
      real Eckankar history. Just reread the Shariyats and
      see where PT and Klemp altered (edited) these
      higher revelations/vibrations of another's religious
      "truth!"

      Much of what PT based ECKANKAR upon and
      wrote came from The Path of the Masters by
      Julian P. Johnson.

      Twitchell did the same alterations and "twisting of
      facts" when creating his "ECK" Masters. In some cases
      PT just changed the name of a real person that he had
      met or read about. To Twit, this was just literary license
      that he used in the past when writing articles for Ripley's
      Believe It Or Not, as well as, for psychic and sci-fi
      publications.

      These are facts about PT that Klemp has revealed like
      when PT was 27 (1935) and was lying to get into Who's
      Who in Kentucky and in the same year was meeting Sudar
      Singh in India! How then could PT meet Rebazar in a
      "second" trip to India in 1951 when the "first" trip to
      India was a lie!

      Yes, Rebazar Tarzs never really died because he never
      really existed... except in a lie told by Twitchell.

      Now, the lies have become the "truth" and part of
      the imaginations and dreams of all true blue Eckists...
      just as other religions have their own exclusive lies,
      myths and distortions from the edited Holy Books
      and reinterpretation of scripture (updates of dogma)
      from their Living "Masters." These on-going lies have
      created cycles within cycles of delusion where the
      faithful believers and eternal "followers" have come
      to feel good and special about themselves and their
      religion over others.

      ECKISTS HAVE BECOME TRAPPED: By thinking their religion
      is the best for spiritual growth; By thinking their initiations
      equate to higher consciousness; By desires of wanting and
      needing more initiations; By a passiveness of others caused
      by a belief in karma (without responsibility) and from having
      more knowledge than others; By thinking Vahana work is the
      outflow they need to receive more inflow (initiations); By
      imagining they already have a higher consciousness (as Soul
      or in the future) on the "inner" Planes; By thinking they need
      an Outer and Inner Master to follow (guide, teach, explain),
      to protect, and to heal them; By thinking they will only become
      Spiritually Free or their own Master after this life, or in their
      dreams, delusions, or imaginations.

      These are the hopes and promises that ALL religions
      promote in their own unique belief systems via updates
      from "living" masters or leaders. This is, also, one problem
      with religion. The "original" words are always being changed
      to mean something else. This "tweaking" simply means that
      each individual can do their own "tweak" without the need
      for an "spiritual expert" or "master" to tell them what is
      right or wrong. Does real Truth need to be copyrighted?

      Prometheus

      p.s.
      Why are EK "inner" initiations lost when one doesn't
      maintain an "outer" current annual Eckankar membership?

      mish wrote:

      MZee posted this message on A.R.E., Jan 3, 8:33 pm:

      "Rebazar Tarzs died on December 30, 2007 at 1:16 AM EST."

      Perhaps, being over 500 years old was too heavy for Rebazar? : )
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
        Okay, Rebazar Tarzs who never existed but in the imaginations
        of those fooled to think he existed, has finally died; therefore,
        no more physical body for Rebazar--right? : )

        My question, though, is one that eckists should really ponder long
        and hard . . . .

        WHY didn't Twitchell keep his physical body like Rebazar? Seems that
        if Twitchell was an eck master that he would not have split from this
        world in such a normal "human" way! Where were Twitchell's powers if
        he couldn't hang around for hundreds of years like his old buddy
        Rebazar?

        And what about Klemp? Does anyone believe that Klemp can live beyond
        what would be considered a natural life? In his case, Klemp has outlived
        his father's age--his father died at age 60. His mother lived to the age
        of 91. Where will Klemp fall in his family life cycle? He might reach 100,
        but for him to survive as long as the fate eck masters--well, that would
        all be imaginary!

        Speaking of imaginary, imagination can certainly be fun, but to live in
        an imaginary world is just a cop out for escaping reality--is life so
        unpleasant, unexciting, etc. that people like eckists decide to take that
        path? I know little children will create imaginary places and things, but
        they usually grow out of it by age 5.