Eckists "patiently" await the Golden Age

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2008
      On HuChat, an eckist posted how he has been
      patiently awaiting the Golden Age promised in the
      eck teachings--since it obviously is not happening
      for eckists, after all these 25 plus years of HK's reign,
      Mark Alexander, a mini master, has offered this
      explanation which is intended to patch up the
      contradictions that HK borrowed from Paul and put
      in his Lexicon in regard to the yugas and their various
      timelines with regard to the Polarians, Atlantis, Lemuria
      and the chronological ages of certain eck masters like Gakko,
      Malati and Askoi, to name just a few. It is really funny to read
      these various spins put out by the faithful, long awaiting eckists
      looking for the promised changes that are not coming now or
      anytime in the near future. Mark wrote:

      ". . . as strange as this may sound, this world IS experiencing a
      Golden Age, but a Golden Age "within" the Iron Age.

      Here's my take on it.

      The ECK-Vidya turns and within the Kali Yuga, the other ages cycle
      through at smaller levels. There are cycles within cycles, and
      whenever Eckankar can be taught openly there is a smaller Golden Age
      cycle happening.

      But like everything else, that Golden Age will cycle into a Silver,
      Coppper/Bronze and Iron Age.

      Enjoy the relative freedom of the embodied Mahanta. Harold is likely
      that last one for a few hundred years.

      Hu

      Mark"

      I guess Mark has taken to heart what Harold wrote in "Those Wonderful
      ECK Masters" that the next mahanta/l.e.m. is among a small group in
      training that will take several more years before one of them will be ready
      to take over for him--and I guess, to cover the unease of knowing that
      Harold will continue to hold the power, Mark is suggesting that "Harold
      is likely that last one ("full" mahanta) for a few hundred years." Seems to
      me that every hopeful mahanta wannabee should just relax and have fun,
      as change is not coming anytime soon? LOL!

      Mish
    • ctecvie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2008
        Hi Mish and all,

        <mishmisha9@...> wrote:

        > On HuChat, an eckist posted how he has been
        > patiently awaiting the Golden Age promised in the
        > eck teachings--since it obviously is not happening
        > for eckists, after all these 25 plus years of HK's reign,

        *** I guess it's because of all the others, ex-ekkies like us, and
        all the people who have never heard of HK and cohorts! LOL!

        > Mark Alexander, a mini master, has offered this
        > explanation

        *** Who cares for a mini master who was afraid to go to Vienna
        because of a life 400 years ago when the Turks were there! LOL! I
        guess he didn't know that Vienna has changed considerably since! LOL!

        > which is intended to patch up the
        > contradictions that HK borrowed from Paul and put
        > in his Lexicon in regard to the yugas and their various
        > timelines with regard to the Polarians, Atlantis, Lemuria
        > and the chronological ages of certain eck masters like Gakko,
        > Malati and Askoi, to name just a few. It is really funny to read
        > these various spins put out by the faithful, long awaiting eckists
        > looking for the promised changes that are not coming now or
        > anytime in the near future.

        *** It's amazing to what lengths eckists go to explain away things!
        LOL!

        Mark wrote:

        > ". . . as strange as this may sound, this world IS experiencing a
        > Golden Age, but a Golden Age "within" the Iron Age.
        >
        > Here's my take on it.
        >
        > The ECK-Vidya turns and within the Kali Yuga, the other ages cycle
        > through at smaller levels. There are cycles within cycles, and
        > whenever Eckankar can be taught openly there is a smaller Golden Age
        > cycle happening.
        >
        > But like everything else, that Golden Age will cycle into a Silver,
        > Coppper/Bronze and Iron Age.
        >
        > Enjoy the relative freedom of the embodied Mahanta. Harold is likely
        > that last one for a few hundred years.
        >
        > Hu
        >
        > Mark"

        *** Yes that's something HK himself started to circulate a few years
        ago, and the ekkies were really scared! I was still an eckist at the
        time but couldn't believe this. I think I started thinking and
        discriminating again a bit! LOL!

        > I guess Mark has taken to heart what Harold wrote in "Those
        >Wonderful
        > ECK Masters" that the next mahanta/l.e.m. is among a small group in
        > training that will take several more years before one of them will
        >be ready
        > to take over for him--and I guess, to cover the unease of knowing
        >that
        > Harold will continue to hold the power, Mark is suggesting
        >that "Harold
        > is likely that last one ("full" mahanta) for a few hundred years."
        >Seems to
        > me that every hopeful mahanta wannabee should just relax and have
        >fun,
        > as change is not coming anytime soon? LOL!
        >
        > Mish
        *** Yeah - and HK doesn't care for a follower, he wants to hold on to
        his power as long as possible!