Rebazar Tarzs died . . .

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
      MZee posted this message on A.R.E., Jan 3, 8:33 pm

      "Rebazar Tarzs died on December 30, 2007 at 1:16 AM EST."

      Perhaps, being over 500 years old was too heavy for Rebazar? : )
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2008
        RT was actually PT's alter ego which he used
        to "initiate" himself.

        Twit did this in order to give others the impression
        (via imagination) that he and his new creation
        (ECKANKAR) had not only all answers available,
        but also the "highest consciousness" via "higher"
        inner Planes and Truer Spiritual "ECK" Masters to
        teach and guide the chela. This and other claims
        (i.e. most direct path, etc.) made PT's new religion/
        vocation the most exclusive club to join!

        When one substitutes "ECK" for SPIRITUAL
        and The Living "ECK" Master for The Living
        Master and "Mahanta" for Master, Spiritual
        Traveler, Traveler etc. one can see how Twit
        "changed" words from their ORIGINAL meanings...
        which is STILL DONE with MUSIC and POETRY that
        ECKANKAR and ECKists ALTER TODAY. This is the
        real Eckankar history. Just reread the Shariyats and
        see where PT and Klemp altered (edited) these
        higher revelations/vibrations of another's religious
        "truth!"

        Much of what PT based ECKANKAR upon and
        wrote came from The Path of the Masters by
        Julian P. Johnson.

        Twitchell did the same alterations and "twisting of
        facts" when creating his "ECK" Masters. In some cases
        PT just changed the name of a real person that he had
        met or read about. To Twit, this was just literary license
        that he used in the past when writing articles for Ripley's
        Believe It Or Not, as well as, for psychic and sci-fi
        publications.

        These are facts about PT that Klemp has revealed like
        when PT was 27 (1935) and was lying to get into Who's
        Who in Kentucky and in the same year was meeting Sudar
        Singh in India! How then could PT meet Rebazar in a
        "second" trip to India in 1951 when the "first" trip to
        India was a lie!

        Yes, Rebazar Tarzs never really died because he never
        really existed... except in a lie told by Twitchell.

        Now, the lies have become the "truth" and part of
        the imaginations and dreams of all true blue Eckists...
        just as other religions have their own exclusive lies,
        myths and distortions from the edited Holy Books
        and reinterpretation of scripture (updates of dogma)
        from their Living "Masters." These on-going lies have
        created cycles within cycles of delusion where the
        faithful believers and eternal "followers" have come
        to feel good and special about themselves and their
        religion over others.

        ECKISTS HAVE BECOME TRAPPED: By thinking their religion
        is the best for spiritual growth; By thinking their initiations
        equate to higher consciousness; By desires of wanting and
        needing more initiations; By a passiveness of others caused
        by a belief in karma (without responsibility) and from having
        more knowledge than others; By thinking Vahana work is the
        outflow they need to receive more inflow (initiations); By
        imagining they already have a higher consciousness (as Soul
        or in the future) on the "inner" Planes; By thinking they need
        an Outer and Inner Master to follow (guide, teach, explain),
        to protect, and to heal them; By thinking they will only become
        Spiritually Free or their own Master after this life, or in their
        dreams, delusions, or imaginations.

        These are the hopes and promises that ALL religions
        promote in their own unique belief systems via updates
        from "living" masters or leaders. This is, also, one problem
        with religion. The "original" words are always being changed
        to mean something else. This "tweaking" simply means that
        each individual can do their own "tweak" without the need
        for an "spiritual expert" or "master" to tell them what is
        right or wrong. Does real Truth need to be copyrighted?

        Prometheus

        p.s.
        Why are EK "inner" initiations lost when one doesn't
        maintain an "outer" current annual Eckankar membership?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
          Okay, Rebazar Tarzs who never existed but in the imaginations
          of those fooled to think he existed, has finally died; therefore,
          no more physical body for Rebazar--right? : )

          My question, though, is one that eckists should really ponder long
          and hard . . . .

          WHY didn't Twitchell keep his physical body like Rebazar? Seems that
          if Twitchell was an eck master that he would not have split from this
          world in such a normal "human" way! Where were Twitchell's powers if
          he couldn't hang around for hundreds of years like his old buddy
          Rebazar?

          And what about Klemp? Does anyone believe that Klemp can live beyond
          what would be considered a natural life? In his case, Klemp has outlived
          his father's age--his father died at age 60. His mother lived to the age
          of 91. Where will Klemp fall in his family life cycle? He might reach 100,
          but for him to survive as long as the fate eck masters--well, that would
          all be imaginary!

          Speaking of imaginary, imagination can certainly be fun, but to live in
          an imaginary world is just a cop out for escaping reality--is life so
          unpleasant, unexciting, etc. that people like eckists decide to take that
          path? I know little children will create imaginary places and things, but
          they usually grow out of it by age 5.