Re: Apology to S.P.H.

    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007
      Hi, Etznab!

      S.P.H. is the one who posted on Ford's BBs. His yahoo id is
      tabbba. He sometimes uses his name steven harrison too.
      He's recently posted a few comments here when I mistaken his
      yahoo id with another. I'm not sure of what he was meaning
      either, but you and prometheus are having an interesting
      discussion!

      etznab@... wrote:

      > I don't recall seeing recent posts here at E.S.A. from
      > S.P.H. (Is that the same "S.P.H." from Truthseeker?)
      > Don't recall that many, that is.
      >
      > Is this person currently posting on E.S.A.? Because,
      > frankly I think someone is a little mixed up. Whoever is
      > alleging that myself and Prometheus are only sharing
      > things that we both know to be false. Who is this one,
      > and what exactly are they referring to?
      >
      > S.P.H., why don't you look at the Shariyat quotes
      > (if you are the one who alleges it) and tell me if they
      > are false. I would like to hear your opinion.
      >
      > SPH wrote:
      >
      > ".... And why do etznab and prometheus continue to
      > debate information that they know is totally false
      > anyway. ...."
      >
      > S.P.H. It's a little hard to discern what you meant
      > by "information" in that sentence.
      >
      > Are you talking about ALL Eckankar information?
      > Do you believe it's all false?
      >
      > I'm not sure what you meant.

      > See AOL's top rated recipes

    • steven harrison
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 13, 2007
        HEY ETZNAB
        Yes i am the same S.P.H. you have seen on the truthseeker.I have read the shariyat many times over the years,No need to review it anymore.In my opinion it all comes down to this.There is a powerfull mysterious force in ,and of the universe.This force has never been described,defined,or understood by anybody,religion,organization,or scripture.The intention of this force(if in fact it has one at all) has never been revealed or understood by anyone,relgion,organization,scriptures,etc,etc.Thats where i stand. The bibles,shariyats,vedas,upanishads,etc, of the world have some good stuff in them but do nothing to reveal the nature of god, nor are they are reliable source of past history.As joseph campbell says"they are poetry,not prose".Not all information in the shariyat is false but that is true of every book, no book is wholely false.Its story of history is false,yes.And yes i am mixed up.But that is besides the point
        HAPPY HOLIDAYS
        S.P.H

        SPH wrote:

        ".... And why do etznab and prometheus continue to
        debate information that they know is totally false
        anyway. ...."

        S.P.H. It's a little hard to discern what you meant
        by "information" in that sentence.

        Are you talking about ALL Eckankar information?
        Do you believe it's all false?

        I'm not sure what you meant.

        Etznab

        **************************************
        See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)

        ---------------------------------
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 13, 2007
          S.P.H.

             Thanks for the reply and, Happy Holidays to you too!

             I remember your name from Truthseeker, and I believe
          you said what you said really well.

          Etznab

          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 13, 2007
            Happy holidays to you as well ,my friend.I am now retiring from the boards
            BE WELL
            S.P.H.

            See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food. aol.com/top- rated-recipes? NCID=aoltop00030 000000004)