Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Klemp Proves: Religion is Religion=Myth ...

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2007
      In a message dated 12/12/07 1:06:11 AM Central Standard Time, prometheus_973@... writes:

      <snip>

      "[....] The Destruction of the kingdom of LEMURIA and all
      its colonial empire came about by gas pockets under the
      crust of the earth some HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of YEARS
      AGO. It was a land of the ARYANS who spread the empire
      throughout the world. [....]" [Based on: Paul Twitchell,
      The Shariyat-Ki- Sugmad, Book Two, seventh printing,
      1982, p. 97 & eighth printing, 1986, p. 97 ]

      <snip>

         The Aryan is described in the 1st Shariyat as the 5th
      root race. The Atlantean was the 4th, and Lemurian the
      third. Before that were the Hyperborean and Polarian. I
      see there was another correction made to that paragraph.
      The word Arayan was removed (along with the sentence
      that contained it?):

      "[....] The destruction of the kingdom of Lemuria and all its
      colonial empire came about by gas pockets under the crust
      of the earth that formed some hundreds of thousands of years
      ago. [....]"   [Based on: Paul Twitchell, The Shariyat-Ki- Sugmad,
      Book Two, Second Edition - 1988, p. 112]

         Things are different in the 2nd Shariyat though, where it
      mentions that Lemuria was "thought of" as the Garden of
      Eden (Chap. 6, The Records of the Kros, 3rd paragraph).
      What happened to the 1st & 2nd root races in Shariyat,
      Book Two, I don't know.

         The 4th paragraph says that: "It was a strange land of
      some one hundred thousand inhabitants ...." However, in
      the 1st Shariyat the continent appears to hold millions!
      (p. 57, 2nd paragraph, 1997 version, Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
      Book One).

         It makes me wonder who put together the Shariyat-Ki-
      Sugmad, Book Two. Book One was apparently finished
      in September 1970 (Around the time Paul Twitchell was
      poisoned?).

         I don't know for sure about Book Two. Sometime in
      1971, but I don't know if it was completed (published)
      before or after Paul Twitchell died (September 1971).

      "The first book of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, (the Way of the
      Eternal), has now been completed in its translation from the
      inner planes to the visual stage of the outer senses. It can be
      read and its truths grasped by those who are able to know
      and understand the golden wisdoms of the holy books of
      ECKANKAR.
         "The first book of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad is entitled 'The
      Chronicles of ECK.' [....] Also the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad which
      will contain twelve or fifteen books in translation for the ECK
      chela is to be done to give the world and the human race the
      Truth. [....]."

      [Based on: ECKANKAR: ILLUMINATED WAY LETTERS
      1966-1971, by Paul Twitchell (Copyright 1975 by Gail
      Twitchell Gross),  p. 214]"

      "The second book of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad is now being
      translated with one chapter a month coming out for those who
      are able to subscribe to it. The title of the second section is
      'The Records of Kros,'   .... All of this is imparted to you via
      Paul as the channel by the great ECK Master Yaubl Sacabi.
      [....]."

      [Based on: ECKANKAR: ILLUMINATED WAY LETTERS
      1966-1971, by Paul Twitchell (Copyright 1975 by Gail
      Twitchell Gross), p. 215]

         I'm not so certain what to make of that sentence:

      "
      All of this is imparted to you via Paul as the channel by
      the great ECK Master Yaubl Sacabi."

         Was it Paul who wrote/said this? Or was it Gail, in her
      1975 Copyright book? I assume it was said by Paul, but
      are a little curious about whether the 2nd Shariyat in the
      published form was the same as what Paul left behind.

      Etznab

      **************************************
      See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2007
        Hi Etznab and All,
        I believe that Paul experienced "food" poisoning
        while in Spain and then spun it into a PR opportunity.
        PT made it into a big mystery or a conspiracy and
        used it as a PR stunt to portray himself as a Very
        Important Person in the whole scheme of things
        (for his admiring Chelas). PT was always looking for
        an angle. This became a very melodramatic but phony
        stunt as he took advantage of the situation (food
        poisoning) and turned lemons into lemonade. ECKists
        are still speculating about this today and about Why
        this was done or How it could affect a real Mahanta.
        But remember, Twit did once write for "Believe It Or Not,"
        lied about his age to Gail, and lied to get into Who's
        Who in Kentucky... that Rascal!

        Later, if Paul still felt ill, after returning to the States
        this was probably due, in part, to his age, poor diet
        (not enough protein), burning the candle at both ends,
        and to associated medical complications surrounding
        his heart condition (which he, later, died from).

        Paul was an actor and con-man acting "as if" he was
        playing a role. As the grand Mahanta he wasn't supposed
        to be susceptible to karma or to outside negative influences.
        Therefore, Paul had to make it seem he took the "poison"
        willingly and that it involved some mysterious spiritual purpose.
        It's obvious that Paul was not in control or aware of his
        Fate or else he would have chosen a successor. This fact
        alone proves that Paul, let alone Gross and Klemp, was no
        Grand Master/Mahanta of ECK or of anything "Spiritual!"

        Klemp does the same act as he takes on karma (he claims)
        but can't seem to Let It Go and Cast it Into the ECK Stream!
        I'm still not sure what excuse HK gave for his EMR disease,
        but I do see a pattern of side-stepping self-responsibility.
        Of course, How could the great Mahanta not be what
        he claims? Does the Wah-Zard Of oZ come to mind?

        Etznab wrote:
        It makes me wonder who put together the Shariyat-Ki-
        Sugmad, Book Two. Book One was apparently finished
        in September 1970 (Around the time Paul Twitchell was
        poisoned?).

        ME:
        Yes, it does seem like Gail was involved with editing some
        of Paul's work after his death. Or, it could be that her name
        was simply put on these edited works (with her permission)
        because it would look better to the membership. What would
        it look like if Klemp's name appeared as an editor instead of
        Gail's? Klemp has stated that he was on the EK Literary Council
        and was involved with the editing other EK works! Darwin probably
        thought... Who's name would look better? The irony, of course,
        Gail was always good at putting words in Paul's mouth since
        she did much of his editing anyway and claims Paul chose
        Darwin from a dream she had.

        Once again, What happened to the real LEM/Mahanta
        Rebazar? Eckankar teaches that RT still has a 500 year
        old physical body... Paul didn't! And, the passing of the
        Rod of ECK Power is done by the/a "Living" ECK Master.
        Isn't this one purpose of having a "Living" Master versus
        a dead one? So, How could Darwin have been passed
        the Rod by a dead Master? I guess DG wasn't really the
        LEM/Mahanta. Therefore, Klemp (whom DG passed the
        Rod to) isn't either! The "ROD" must have been an imaginary
        one!

        Thus, all ECK H.I.s have "imaginary" initiations from these
        two "ECK" masters Gross and Klemp! I guess these H.I.s
        aren't as "highly" or spiritually evolved as they think they are!

        But, is Rebazar the One and Only Torchbearer and
        LEM/Mahanta, or just another fictional character and
        figment of Twitchell's vivid imagination? Doug Marman
        has stated that Rebazar is probably Myth! I wonder Who's
        right, or don't these ECKists want to know the Truth versus
        being spoon fed Klemp's version of "truth." Spoon fed it
        would seem... Restrooms Are Unisex! LOL! And, isn't it fun
        thinking, believing, and pretending that one is more evolved
        than all others outside of the little EK clique?! Yes, it's fun
        playing the big H.I. fish in the small pond of Eckankar!

        - Prometheus