Re: Apology to S.P.H.

    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007
      Hello, All & S.P.H.,

      snipping S.P.H.'s post:

      SPH wrote:

      > HELLO INGRID
      > If there really is a ingrid.It seems mish is also tygerr purr and lucy
      > wisecup and who knows who else.I wonder if anybody on this site is real or
      > is it just mish and prometheus creating posters and asking themselves
      > questions sometimes.

      It seems that S.P.H. thinks that ESA is made up of only two posters
      who use different ids--I guess it is difficult for him to believe that
      there are more than a couple of people with similar views posting
      on ESA. Actually, his comments question the authenticity and honesty
      of the posters participating here. I am not tygerpurr. I post as Mish and
      sign off on all my posts as Mish. My name Lucy Wisecup shows up on
      the side bar if I send a reply directly to ESA from my yahoo email box.
      So, anyone reading my posts here would clearly see that Mish and Lucy
      Wisecup are the same poster--there is no intentional deception,
      especially since my posts (I repeat) are always signed "Mish!" I am not
      using multiple identities on any BB--I wouldn't have the time if I even
      wanted to try that nutty way of behaving!

      I understand that it can seem confusing if the sidebar does on
      occasion show a different name, but if the posts are read, one can
      see who the poster is. This is not an unusual occurrence on yahoo
      groups. The difference can occur when a poster posts directly on the
      group site and then later sends another post from the poster's
      email account to the site.

      Of course, after eckankar, I can see how indiviuals like S.P.H. would
      be suspicious of people deceiving them--and actually being
      suspicious can be a good thing as long as it doesn't lead to paranoia! : )

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007
        Hi Liz and All,
        Actually, I still have several friends who are both
        HI and LO ECKists! I have Love and Empathy for them.
        I understand where they are "coming from." We, usually,
        avoid talking about the EK Dogma and HK... mostly.
        [They can't handle the Truth... but that's okay!]

        Sometimes I will ask them: How did the seminar go?;
        How are things going in the local area? They will always
        respond and sometimes tell me about the problems
        they are having (usually with their vahana mission or
        with other ECKists). If anyone has ever read A.R.E.,
        HU-Chat, or Chela-Chat it becomes apparent that
        there are some very nasty card carrying H.I. ECKists
        out there, and they're encouraged and sanctioned by
        the ESC, RESA Hierarchy, and both Klemps!

        Anyway, I'll sometimes give my ECK friends advice,
        words of encouragement, or a positive and different
        approach, insights, or a clearer perspective of their
        situation. They usually seem somewhat surprised
        but are always appreciative that I have been so kind
        and understanding towards them. Actually, my kindness
        is not all that exceptional. They are nice people who
        have just closed or narrowed their minds to that of
        a simplistic and limited perspective required of religious
        "followers" everywhere. Been there, done that, bought
        the tee shirt... literally!

        Over the years the restricted dogmatic view has resulted
        in emotional, mental and spiritual stagnation for almost
        all ECKists! Klemp's "Restrooms Are Unisex" Change is
        Change talk, at the 2007 EWWS, represents the tip of the
        iceberg!

        Anyway, my EK friends know I am no longer an ECKist
        and I've told them of Ford Johnson's book "Confessions
        of a God Seeker." Of course, they, and most ECKists would
        never read "Confessions" out of fear of going against their
        Mahanta and a fear of knowing (and acting upon) the Truth.
        They will say, "If it's not broke why fix it?" Yet, it is broke!
        All religions are broke! ECKists are in denial and are afraid
        of losing what little they have. Not to worry though...
        there's so much more realized after Eckankar! Soul is
        finally free of the middleman Mahanta and of all that
        confusing (fake) EK religious dogma, the hierarchy, those
        Guidelines, the Law of Silence, the fake initiations, and the
        Vahana crap! That's a load off your shoulders... believe me!

        ECKists (like other religious believers) will blame
        their selves for not being strong enough to handle
        the karmic/spiritual testing. In other words, they
        experience Guilt and Shame for these shortcomings.
        They see the lack of protection by the Master is due
        to their lack of faith and belief which results in a
        lack of spiritual (higher) consciousness and more
        "outer" initiations.

        Eventually, most ECKists will rationalize (like people
        do) and will tend to believe and imagine that they are
        "higher" on the Inner Planes. ECKists are encouraged
        to use their imaginations freely! This is just a coping
        method (mental medication) that has become a necessary
        part of the ECK belief system under Klemp's 25 year (plus)
        reign. This is, also, why Klemp pushes the use of imagination.
        The Imagination becomes like a drug that ECKists need to
        use daily in order to delude themselves into believing
        the distortions are of a "higher truth/reality." It's another
        case of the blind leading the blind. Eckankar is just another
        made up religion with a shortcut to heaven! There is more
        out there, but it is for the individual Soul to discover as
        It's own Master!

        Prometheus

        Elizabeth wrote:
        [snip]

        As for Etznab; we here at ESA consider him a friend!
        Yep he is an eckists.... Strange isn't it that we would
        actually call an eckist friend! ;-)

        [snip]
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007

             I don't recall seeing recent posts here at E.S.A. from
          S.P.H. (Is that the same "S.P.H." from Truthseeker?)
          Don't recall that many, that is.

             Is this person currently posting on E.S.A.? Because,
          frankly I think someone is a little mixed up. Whoever is
          alleging that myself and Prometheus are only sharing
          things that we both know to be false. Who is this one,
          and what exactly are they referring to?

             S.P.H., why don't you look at the Shariyat quotes
          (if you are the one who alleges it) and tell me if they
          are false. I would like to hear your opinion.

              SPH wrote:

          ".... And why do etznab and prometheus continue to
          debate information that they know is totally false
          anyway. ...."

             S.P.H. It's a little hard to discern what you meant
          by "information" in that sentence.

             Are you talking about ALL Eckankar information?
          Do you believe it's all false?

             I'm not sure what you meant.

          Etznab

          **************************************
          See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007
            Hi, Etznab!

            S.P.H. is the one who posted on Ford's BBs. His yahoo id is
            tabbba. He sometimes uses his name steven harrison too.
            He's recently posted a few comments here when I mistaken his
            yahoo id with another. I'm not sure of what he was meaning
            either, but you and prometheus are having an interesting
            discussion!

            etznab@... wrote:

            > I don't recall seeing recent posts here at E.S.A. from
            > S.P.H. (Is that the same "S.P.H." from Truthseeker?)
            > Don't recall that many, that is.
            >
            > Is this person currently posting on E.S.A.? Because,
            > frankly I think someone is a little mixed up. Whoever is
            > alleging that myself and Prometheus are only sharing
            > things that we both know to be false. Who is this one,
            > and what exactly are they referring to?
            >
            > S.P.H., why don't you look at the Shariyat quotes
            > (if you are the one who alleges it) and tell me if they
            > are false. I would like to hear your opinion.
            >
            > SPH wrote:
            >
            > ".... And why do etznab and prometheus continue to
            > debate information that they know is totally false
            > anyway. ...."
            >
            > S.P.H. It's a little hard to discern what you meant
            > by "information" in that sentence.
            >
            > Are you talking about ALL Eckankar information?
            > Do you believe it's all false?
            >
            > I'm not sure what you meant.

            > See AOL's top rated recipes

          • steven harrison
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 13, 2007
              HEY ETZNAB
              Yes i am the same S.P.H. you have seen on the truthseeker.I have read the shariyat many times over the years,No need to review it anymore.In my opinion it all comes down to this.There is a powerfull mysterious force in ,and of the universe.This force has never been described,defined,or understood by anybody,religion,organization,or scripture.The intention of this force(if in fact it has one at all) has never been revealed or understood by anyone,relgion,organization,scriptures,etc,etc.Thats where i stand. The bibles,shariyats,vedas,upanishads,etc, of the world have some good stuff in them but do nothing to reveal the nature of god, nor are they are reliable source of past history.As joseph campbell says"they are poetry,not prose".Not all information in the shariyat is false but that is true of every book, no book is wholely false.Its story of history is false,yes.And yes i am mixed up.But that is besides the point
              HAPPY HOLIDAYS
              S.P.H

              ---------------------------------
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 13, 2007
                S.P.H.

                   Thanks for the reply and, Happy Holidays to you too!

                   I remember your name from Truthseeker, and I believe
                you said what you said really well.

                Etznab

                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 13, 2007
                  Happy holidays to you as well ,my friend.I am now retiring from the boards
                  BE WELL
                  S.P.H.

                  See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food. aol.com/top- rated-recipes? NCID=aoltop00030 000000004)