Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Apology to S.P.H.

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007
      Hello SPH and all!  :-)

      I have been busy these days, new grand baby and all!   I do pop in and out of the groups from time to time, and this morning I was catching up here on ESA....  Found this question by SPH and wanted to point out that I do in fact go by my real name!  I also use whitefeatherliz or whitefeather with most other yahoo groups and at Ford Johnson's site when I was hanging around (not too often btw).   I used my whitefeather id even when I was an eckists so, no news there....

      I completely understand how using an anonymous id can throw some people off.  It has done that to me as well in the past!  It's hard trying to figure out who someone is or isn't by their writing style!  At the present moment I really don't care who is who....  It's fine with me not always knowing, I respect those who wish to remain anonymous!  As for Etznab;  we here at ESA consider him a friend!  Yep he is an eckists....  Strange isn't it that we would actually call an eckists friend!  ;-)

      Prometheus has said it much better than I could have, so I say no more on this topic!  (see his remarks below)

      Hey if I don't get around to visiting the group, wishing everyone a happy holiday season!

      Liz

      SPH wrote:

      HELLO INGRID
      If there really is a ingrid.It seems mish is also tygerr purr and lucy wisecup and who knows who else.I wonder if anybody on this site is real or is it just mish and prometheus creating posters and asking themselves questions sometimes.And why do etznab and prometheus continue to debate information that they know is totally false anyway.I really dont get it.I really dont understand the objective of this site but it doesnt matter i suppose.So how are you(if you are who you say you are)Anyway best wishes and be good
      S.P.H.

      ************ ********* ********* ********* *****
      NOTE TO S.P.H.: Yes, there is an Ingrid. Mish is Not Tigerpurr
      or any other pseudo on this site and neither is prometheus.
      Members are Anonymous because we choose to be. At least
      one member is still an ECKist. Etznab and I don't "debate info"
      we "share" info that contradicts Truth, Dogma, and Common
      Sense in order to benefit others. There are those who want
      and need to know (and see) why Eckankar isn't working for them.
      This was, also, one purpose of Ford's book "Confessions of a
      God Seeker." Here, we seek the Truth and Why we fell, so easily,
      for the ongoing lies and promises of the religion of Eckankar
      even after knowing/discovering ourselves to be Soul.

      Those of us who were H.I. Leaders and stayed in 25 plus years
      were duped by, yet, another religion! We here on ESA are exploring
      the causes and needs that allowed us to become blinded followers
      despite all of the signs. I hope this clears things up for you and
      you "get" what it is we're doing here. - Prometheus
      ************ ********* ********* ********* ******

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007
        Hello, All & S.P.H.,

        snipping S.P.H.'s post:

        SPH wrote:

        > HELLO INGRID
        > If there really is a ingrid.It seems mish is also tygerr purr and lucy
        > wisecup and who knows who else.I wonder if anybody on this site is real or
        > is it just mish and prometheus creating posters and asking themselves
        > questions sometimes.

        It seems that S.P.H. thinks that ESA is made up of only two posters
        who use different ids--I guess it is difficult for him to believe that
        there are more than a couple of people with similar views posting
        on ESA. Actually, his comments question the authenticity and honesty
        of the posters participating here. I am not tygerpurr. I post as Mish and
        sign off on all my posts as Mish. My name Lucy Wisecup shows up on
        the side bar if I send a reply directly to ESA from my yahoo email box.
        So, anyone reading my posts here would clearly see that Mish and Lucy
        Wisecup are the same poster--there is no intentional deception,
        especially since my posts (I repeat) are always signed "Mish!" I am not
        using multiple identities on any BB--I wouldn't have the time if I even
        wanted to try that nutty way of behaving!

        I understand that it can seem confusing if the sidebar does on
        occasion show a different name, but if the posts are read, one can
        see who the poster is. This is not an unusual occurrence on yahoo
        groups. The difference can occur when a poster posts directly on the
        group site and then later sends another post from the poster's
        email account to the site.

        Of course, after eckankar, I can see how indiviuals like S.P.H. would
        be suspicious of people deceiving them--and actually being
        suspicious can be a good thing as long as it doesn't lead to paranoia! : )

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007
          Hi Liz and All,
          Actually, I still have several friends who are both
          HI and LO ECKists! I have Love and Empathy for them.
          I understand where they are "coming from." We, usually,
          avoid talking about the EK Dogma and HK... mostly.
          [They can't handle the Truth... but that's okay!]

          Sometimes I will ask them: How did the seminar go?;
          How are things going in the local area? They will always
          respond and sometimes tell me about the problems
          they are having (usually with their vahana mission or
          with other ECKists). If anyone has ever read A.R.E.,
          HU-Chat, or Chela-Chat it becomes apparent that
          there are some very nasty card carrying H.I. ECKists
          out there, and they're encouraged and sanctioned by
          the ESC, RESA Hierarchy, and both Klemps!

          Anyway, I'll sometimes give my ECK friends advice,
          words of encouragement, or a positive and different
          approach, insights, or a clearer perspective of their
          situation. They usually seem somewhat surprised
          but are always appreciative that I have been so kind
          and understanding towards them. Actually, my kindness
          is not all that exceptional. They are nice people who
          have just closed or narrowed their minds to that of
          a simplistic and limited perspective required of religious
          "followers" everywhere. Been there, done that, bought
          the tee shirt... literally!

          Over the years the restricted dogmatic view has resulted
          in emotional, mental and spiritual stagnation for almost
          all ECKists! Klemp's "Restrooms Are Unisex" Change is
          Change talk, at the 2007 EWWS, represents the tip of the
          iceberg!

          Anyway, my EK friends know I am no longer an ECKist
          and I've told them of Ford Johnson's book "Confessions
          of a God Seeker." Of course, they, and most ECKists would
          never read "Confessions" out of fear of going against their
          Mahanta and a fear of knowing (and acting upon) the Truth.
          They will say, "If it's not broke why fix it?" Yet, it is broke!
          All religions are broke! ECKists are in denial and are afraid
          of losing what little they have. Not to worry though...
          there's so much more realized after Eckankar! Soul is
          finally free of the middleman Mahanta and of all that
          confusing (fake) EK religious dogma, the hierarchy, those
          Guidelines, the Law of Silence, the fake initiations, and the
          Vahana crap! That's a load off your shoulders... believe me!

          ECKists (like other religious believers) will blame
          their selves for not being strong enough to handle
          the karmic/spiritual testing. In other words, they
          experience Guilt and Shame for these shortcomings.
          They see the lack of protection by the Master is due
          to their lack of faith and belief which results in a
          lack of spiritual (higher) consciousness and more
          "outer" initiations.

          Eventually, most ECKists will rationalize (like people
          do) and will tend to believe and imagine that they are
          "higher" on the Inner Planes. ECKists are encouraged
          to use their imaginations freely! This is just a coping
          method (mental medication) that has become a necessary
          part of the ECK belief system under Klemp's 25 year (plus)
          reign. This is, also, why Klemp pushes the use of imagination.
          The Imagination becomes like a drug that ECKists need to
          use daily in order to delude themselves into believing
          the distortions are of a "higher truth/reality." It's another
          case of the blind leading the blind. Eckankar is just another
          made up religion with a shortcut to heaven! There is more
          out there, but it is for the individual Soul to discover as
          It's own Master!

          Prometheus

          Elizabeth wrote:
          [snip]

          As for Etznab; we here at ESA consider him a friend!
          Yep he is an eckists.... Strange isn't it that we would
          actually call an eckist friend! ;-)

          [snip]
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007

               I don't recall seeing recent posts here at E.S.A. from
            S.P.H. (Is that the same "S.P.H." from Truthseeker?)
            Don't recall that many, that is.

               Is this person currently posting on E.S.A.? Because,
            frankly I think someone is a little mixed up. Whoever is
            alleging that myself and Prometheus are only sharing
            things that we both know to be false. Who is this one,
            and what exactly are they referring to?

               S.P.H., why don't you look at the Shariyat quotes
            (if you are the one who alleges it) and tell me if they
            are false. I would like to hear your opinion.

                SPH wrote:

            ".... And why do etznab and prometheus continue to
            debate information that they know is totally false
            anyway. ...."

               S.P.H. It's a little hard to discern what you meant
            by "information" in that sentence.

               Are you talking about ALL Eckankar information?
            Do you believe it's all false?

               I'm not sure what you meant.

            Etznab

            **************************************
            See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007
              Hi, Etznab!

              S.P.H. is the one who posted on Ford's BBs. His yahoo id is
              tabbba. He sometimes uses his name steven harrison too.
              He's recently posted a few comments here when I mistaken his
              yahoo id with another. I'm not sure of what he was meaning
              either, but you and prometheus are having an interesting
              discussion!

              etznab@... wrote:

              > I don't recall seeing recent posts here at E.S.A. from
              > S.P.H. (Is that the same "S.P.H." from Truthseeker?)
              > Don't recall that many, that is.
              >
              > Is this person currently posting on E.S.A.? Because,
              > frankly I think someone is a little mixed up. Whoever is
              > alleging that myself and Prometheus are only sharing
              > things that we both know to be false. Who is this one,
              > and what exactly are they referring to?
              >
              > S.P.H., why don't you look at the Shariyat quotes
              > (if you are the one who alleges it) and tell me if they
              > are false. I would like to hear your opinion.
              >
              > SPH wrote:
              >
              > ".... And why do etznab and prometheus continue to
              > debate information that they know is totally false
              > anyway. ...."
              >
              > S.P.H. It's a little hard to discern what you meant
              > by "information" in that sentence.
              >
              > Are you talking about ALL Eckankar information?
              > Do you believe it's all false?
              >
              > I'm not sure what you meant.

              > See AOL's top rated recipes

            • steven harrison
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 13, 2007
                HEY ETZNAB
                Yes i am the same S.P.H. you have seen on the truthseeker.I have read the shariyat many times over the years,No need to review it anymore.In my opinion it all comes down to this.There is a powerfull mysterious force in ,and of the universe.This force has never been described,defined,or understood by anybody,religion,organization,or scripture.The intention of this force(if in fact it has one at all) has never been revealed or understood by anyone,relgion,organization,scriptures,etc,etc.Thats where i stand. The bibles,shariyats,vedas,upanishads,etc, of the world have some good stuff in them but do nothing to reveal the nature of god, nor are they are reliable source of past history.As joseph campbell says"they are poetry,not prose".Not all information in the shariyat is false but that is true of every book, no book is wholely false.Its story of history is false,yes.And yes i am mixed up.But that is besides the point
                HAPPY HOLIDAYS
                S.P.H

                ---------------------------------
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 13, 2007
                  S.P.H.

                     Thanks for the reply and, Happy Holidays to you too!

                     I remember your name from Truthseeker, and I believe
                  you said what you said really well.

                  Etznab

                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 13, 2007
                    Happy holidays to you as well ,my friend.I am now retiring from the boards
                    BE WELL
                    S.P.H.

                    See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food. aol.com/top- rated-recipes? NCID=aoltop00030 000000004)