Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Apology to S.P.H.

  • steven harrison
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 7, 2007
      Apology accepted
      As i said, i did not pop up to get involved or cause problems
      BEST WISHES AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

      mishmisha9 <mishmisha9@...> wrote:

      Hi, All!

      I received a private email from S.P.H. who I wrote about in the post
      below. I made the mistake of thinking Shabdahu was S.P.H., but he
      is not, so I owe S.P.H. a huge apology which is the purpose of this
      post. I think S.P.H. would agree that he did express a lot of dislike
      for this site, but I was wrong in thinking he was this other poster.
      He does have a somewhat similar yahoo ID which attributed also to
      my mistaking him.

      S.P.H. also wrote that he is not a fence sitter, and so I will retract that
      comment about him as well. He says that he has moved on from the
      BBs, but with curiosity he popped in to check things out-I have to say
      good thing, and I appreciate that he wrote to tell me I am wrong.

      So, S.P.H., I apologize for my comments regarding you. I was wrong--
      no real good excuse for being wrong, but I am sincerely sorry.

      Thanks for writing me so I could correct this and publicly apologize.

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAn onymous@yahoogro ups.com,

    • Ingrid
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 8, 2007
        Hi S. P. H.

        Good to see you again, even if for short!
        Hope you are well. Happy holidays, too!
        Ingrid

        mishmisha9 <mishmisha9@yahoo. com> wrote:

> [...]

        > > Scams. It is Egoism to the extreme. The only way an eckist can truely
        > > leave ekcankarp is if they learn to make friends with themselves and
        > > understand that it is ok to be HUMAN, imo.####
        > >
        > > Do you mean to say that because I chose to treat a stranger with some
        > > understanding that I'm still harboring some eckankar delusion of
        > > saintliness? And does this mean that anyone who tries to be nice to
        > > another person is as deluded as a cult member? And ex-eckists who are
        > > kind once in a while have inflated egos, similar to that which exudes
        > > from high initiates?
        > >
        > > ####This is obviously not what I said. I don't think you deserve an
        > > award for this. You are way off base.
        > >
        > > Tygerpurr
        > >
        > > More and more it does seem that "city.summer" 's post was really meant
        > > to just be an insult. Would not this fall under part of the definition

      • steven harrison
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 10, 2007
          HELLO INGRID
          If there really is a ingrid.It seems mish is also tygerr purr and lucy wisecup and who knows who else.I wonder if anybody on this site is real or is it just mish and prometheus creating posters and asking themselves questions sometimes.And why do etznab and prometheus continue to debate information that they know is totally false anyway.I really dont get it.I really dont understand the objective of this site but it doesnt matter i suppose.So how are you(if you are who you say you are)Anyway best wishes and be good
          S.P.H.

          Ingrid <ctecvie@...> wrote:
          Hi S. P. H.

          Good to see you again, even if for short!
          Hope you are well. Happy holidays, too!

          NOTE TO S.P.H.: Yes, there is an Ingrid. Mish is Not Tigerpurr
          or any other pseudo on this site and neither is prometheus.
          Members are Anonymous because we choose to be. At least
          one member is still an ECKist. Etznab and I don't "debate info"
          we "share" info that contradicts Truth, Dogma, and Common
          Sense in order to benefit others. There are those who want
          and need to know (and see) why Eckankar isn't working for them.
          This was, also, one purpose of Ford's book "Confessions of a
          God Seeker." Here, we seek the Truth and Why we fell, so easily,
          for the ongoing lies and promises of the religion of Eckankar
          even after knowing/discovering ourselves to be Soul.

          Those of us who were H.I. Leaders and stayed in 25 plus years
          were duped by, yet, another religion! We here on ESA are exploring
          the causes and needs that allowed us to become blinded followers
          despite all of the signs. I hope this clears things up for you and
          you "get" what it is we're doing here. - Prometheus

> [...]

          > > Scams. It is Egoism to the extreme. The only way an eckist can truely
          > > leave ekcankarp is if they learn to make friends with themselves and
          > > understand that it is ok to be HUMAN, imo.####
          > >
          > > Do you mean to say that because I chose to treat a stranger with some
          > > understanding that I'm still harboring some eckankar delusion of
          > > saintliness? And does this mean that anyone who tries to be nice to
          > > another person is as deluded as a cult member? And ex-eckists who are
          > > kind once in a while have inflated egos, similar to that which exudes
          > > from high initiates?
          > >
          > > ####This is obviously not what I said. I don't think you deserve an
          > > award for this. You are way off base.
          > >
          > > Tygerpurr
          > >
          > > More and more it does seem that "city.summer" 's post was really meant
          > > to just be an insult. Would not this fall under part of the definition

          ---------------------------------

          ---------------------------------

          ---------------------------------
        • Ingrid
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 11, 2007

            Yes Steven I am who I am, take it or leave it. :-) I don't like to play games with several identities.

            I'm fine, thanks, and thanks for your good wishes. Well, it's no need to read the site if you don't want to. :-)

            Take care,

            ************ ********* ********* ********* *****

            ************ ********* ********* ********* ******

> [...]

            > > Scams. It is Egoism to the extreme. The only way an eckist can truely
            > > leave ekcankarp is if they learn to make friends with themselves and
            > > understand that it is ok to be HUMAN, imo.####
            > >
            > > Do you mean to say that because I chose to treat a stranger with some
            > > understanding that I'm still harboring some eckankar delusion of
            > > saintliness? And does this mean that anyone who tries to be nice to
            > > another person is as deluded as a cult member?
            And ex-eckists who are
            > > kind once in a while have inflated egos, similar to that which exudes
            > > from high initiates?
            > >
            > > ####This is obviously not what I said. I don't think you deserve an
            > > award for this. You are way off base.
            > >
            > > Tygerpurr
            > >
            > > More and more it does seem that "city.summer" 's post was really meant
            > > to just be an insult. Would not this fall under part of the definition

            ------------ --------- --------- ---

            ------------ --------- --------- ---

            ------------ --------- --------- ---

          • Elizabeth
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007
              Hello SPH and all!  :-)

              I have been busy these days, new grand baby and all!   I do pop in and out of the groups from time to time, and this morning I was catching up here on ESA....  Found this question by SPH and wanted to point out that I do in fact go by my real name!  I also use whitefeatherliz or whitefeather with most other yahoo groups and at Ford Johnson's site when I was hanging around (not too often btw).   I used my whitefeather id even when I was an eckists so, no news there....

              I completely understand how using an anonymous id can throw some people off.  It has done that to me as well in the past!  It's hard trying to figure out who someone is or isn't by their writing style!  At the present moment I really don't care who is who....  It's fine with me not always knowing, I respect those who wish to remain anonymous!  As for Etznab;  we here at ESA consider him a friend!  Yep he is an eckists....  Strange isn't it that we would actually call an eckists friend!  ;-)

              Prometheus has said it much better than I could have, so I say no more on this topic!  (see his remarks below)

              Hey if I don't get around to visiting the group, wishing everyone a happy holiday season!

              Liz

              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007
                Hello, All & S.P.H.,

                snipping S.P.H.'s post:

                SPH wrote:

                > HELLO INGRID
                > If there really is a ingrid.It seems mish is also tygerr purr and lucy
                > wisecup and who knows who else.I wonder if anybody on this site is real or
                > is it just mish and prometheus creating posters and asking themselves
                > questions sometimes.

                It seems that S.P.H. thinks that ESA is made up of only two posters
                who use different ids--I guess it is difficult for him to believe that
                there are more than a couple of people with similar views posting
                on ESA. Actually, his comments question the authenticity and honesty
                of the posters participating here. I am not tygerpurr. I post as Mish and
                sign off on all my posts as Mish. My name Lucy Wisecup shows up on
                the side bar if I send a reply directly to ESA from my yahoo email box.
                So, anyone reading my posts here would clearly see that Mish and Lucy
                Wisecup are the same poster--there is no intentional deception,
                especially since my posts (I repeat) are always signed "Mish!" I am not
                using multiple identities on any BB--I wouldn't have the time if I even
                wanted to try that nutty way of behaving!

                I understand that it can seem confusing if the sidebar does on
                occasion show a different name, but if the posts are read, one can
                see who the poster is. This is not an unusual occurrence on yahoo
                groups. The difference can occur when a poster posts directly on the
                group site and then later sends another post from the poster's
                email account to the site.

                Of course, after eckankar, I can see how indiviuals like S.P.H. would
                be suspicious of people deceiving them--and actually being
                suspicious can be a good thing as long as it doesn't lead to paranoia! : )

                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007
                  Hi Liz and All,
                  Actually, I still have several friends who are both
                  HI and LO ECKists! I have Love and Empathy for them.
                  I understand where they are "coming from." We, usually,
                  avoid talking about the EK Dogma and HK... mostly.
                  [They can't handle the Truth... but that's okay!]

                  Sometimes I will ask them: How did the seminar go?;
                  How are things going in the local area? They will always
                  respond and sometimes tell me about the problems
                  they are having (usually with their vahana mission or
                  with other ECKists). If anyone has ever read A.R.E.,
                  HU-Chat, or Chela-Chat it becomes apparent that
                  there are some very nasty card carrying H.I. ECKists
                  out there, and they're encouraged and sanctioned by
                  the ESC, RESA Hierarchy, and both Klemps!

                  Anyway, I'll sometimes give my ECK friends advice,
                  words of encouragement, or a positive and different
                  approach, insights, or a clearer perspective of their
                  situation. They usually seem somewhat surprised
                  but are always appreciative that I have been so kind
                  and understanding towards them. Actually, my kindness
                  is not all that exceptional. They are nice people who
                  have just closed or narrowed their minds to that of
                  a simplistic and limited perspective required of religious
                  "followers" everywhere. Been there, done that, bought
                  the tee shirt... literally!

                  Over the years the restricted dogmatic view has resulted
                  in emotional, mental and spiritual stagnation for almost
                  all ECKists! Klemp's "Restrooms Are Unisex" Change is
                  Change talk, at the 2007 EWWS, represents the tip of the
                  iceberg!

                  Anyway, my EK friends know I am no longer an ECKist
                  and I've told them of Ford Johnson's book "Confessions
                  of a God Seeker." Of course, they, and most ECKists would
                  never read "Confessions" out of fear of going against their
                  Mahanta and a fear of knowing (and acting upon) the Truth.
                  They will say, "If it's not broke why fix it?" Yet, it is broke!
                  All religions are broke! ECKists are in denial and are afraid
                  of losing what little they have. Not to worry though...
                  there's so much more realized after Eckankar! Soul is
                  finally free of the middleman Mahanta and of all that
                  confusing (fake) EK religious dogma, the hierarchy, those
                  Guidelines, the Law of Silence, the fake initiations, and the
                  Vahana crap! That's a load off your shoulders... believe me!

                  ECKists (like other religious believers) will blame
                  their selves for not being strong enough to handle
                  the karmic/spiritual testing. In other words, they
                  experience Guilt and Shame for these shortcomings.
                  They see the lack of protection by the Master is due
                  to their lack of faith and belief which results in a
                  lack of spiritual (higher) consciousness and more
                  "outer" initiations.

                  Eventually, most ECKists will rationalize (like people
                  do) and will tend to believe and imagine that they are
                  "higher" on the Inner Planes. ECKists are encouraged
                  to use their imaginations freely! This is just a coping
                  method (mental medication) that has become a necessary
                  part of the ECK belief system under Klemp's 25 year (plus)
                  reign. This is, also, why Klemp pushes the use of imagination.
                  The Imagination becomes like a drug that ECKists need to
                  use daily in order to delude themselves into believing
                  the distortions are of a "higher truth/reality." It's another
                  case of the blind leading the blind. Eckankar is just another
                  made up religion with a shortcut to heaven! There is more
                  out there, but it is for the individual Soul to discover as
                  It's own Master!

                  Prometheus

                  Elizabeth wrote:
                  [snip]

                  As for Etznab; we here at ESA consider him a friend!
                  Yep he is an eckists.... Strange isn't it that we would
                  actually call an eckist friend! ;-)

                  [snip]
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007

                       I don't recall seeing recent posts here at E.S.A. from
                    S.P.H. (Is that the same "S.P.H." from Truthseeker?)
                    Don't recall that many, that is.

                       Is this person currently posting on E.S.A.? Because,
                    frankly I think someone is a little mixed up. Whoever is
                    alleging that myself and Prometheus are only sharing
                    things that we both know to be false. Who is this one,
                    and what exactly are they referring to?

                       S.P.H., why don't you look at the Shariyat quotes
                    (if you are the one who alleges it) and tell me if they
                    are false. I would like to hear your opinion.

                        SPH wrote:

                    ".... And why do etznab and prometheus continue to
                    debate information that they know is totally false
                    anyway. ...."

                       S.P.H. It's a little hard to discern what you meant
                    by "information" in that sentence.

                       Are you talking about ALL Eckankar information?
                    Do you believe it's all false?

                       I'm not sure what you meant.

                    Etznab

                    **************************************
                    See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 12, 2007
                      Hi, Etznab!

                      S.P.H. is the one who posted on Ford's BBs. His yahoo id is
                      tabbba. He sometimes uses his name steven harrison too.
                      He's recently posted a few comments here when I mistaken his
                      yahoo id with another. I'm not sure of what he was meaning
                      either, but you and prometheus are having an interesting
                      discussion!

                      etznab@... wrote:

                      > I don't recall seeing recent posts here at E.S.A. from
                      > S.P.H. (Is that the same "S.P.H." from Truthseeker?)
                      > Don't recall that many, that is.
                      >
                      > Is this person currently posting on E.S.A.? Because,
                      > frankly I think someone is a little mixed up. Whoever is
                      > alleging that myself and Prometheus are only sharing
                      > things that we both know to be false. Who is this one,
                      > and what exactly are they referring to?
                      >
                      > S.P.H., why don't you look at the Shariyat quotes
                      > (if you are the one who alleges it) and tell me if they
                      > are false. I would like to hear your opinion.
                      >
                      > SPH wrote:
                      >
                      > ".... And why do etznab and prometheus continue to
                      > debate information that they know is totally false
                      > anyway. ...."
                      >
                      > S.P.H. It's a little hard to discern what you meant
                      > by "information" in that sentence.
                      >
                      > Are you talking about ALL Eckankar information?
                      > Do you believe it's all false?
                      >
                      > I'm not sure what you meant.

                      > See AOL's top rated recipes

                    • steven harrison

                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 13, 2007
                          S.P.H.

                             Thanks for the reply and, Happy Holidays to you too!

                             I remember your name from Truthseeker, and I believe
                          you said what you said really well.

                          Etznab

                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 13, 2007
                            Happy holidays to you as well ,my friend.I am now retiring from the boards
                            BE WELL
                            S.P.H.

                            See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food. aol.com/top- rated-recipes? NCID=aoltop00030 000000004)