Re: HK and Other Narcissists Always Play the Blame Game

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
      Having read many of the personal stories that Klemp has
      written about himself, one can see how this description
      fits Klemp. Something seemed wrong in his early years in
      that he had difficulty fitting in with his family and the
      society he grew up in. Have you ever noticed, how Klemp
      will put himself above others by criticizing others. The
      white haired lady in the restrooms are unisex story is just
      a recent example-Klemp was right in his mind to go into
      the lady's room, confront the shocked and probably
      frightened woman, and raise her consciousness to his
      level by proclaiming that restrooms are unisex! This is
      really magical thinking at its best! LOL!

      From an article on the narcissist personality disorder,
      I noticed how Klemp and other "leaders" of cults seem
      to fit many of the characteristics of a narcissist. I found this
      list of characteristics on open-site.org:

      Characteristics and Traits
      A person diagnosed with the Narcissistic Personality Disorder
      (NPD) feels grandiose and self-important. He tends to exaggerates
      his accomplishments, talents, skills, contacts, and personality
      traits to the point of lying.

      He also demands to be recognized as superior without
      commensurate achievements.

      Narcissists are obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame,
      fearsome power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral
      narcissist), bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic
      narcissist), or ideal, everlasting, all-conquering love or passion.

      They are firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special,
      can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate
      with, other special or unique, or high-status people (or institutions).

      The narcissist requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention
      and affirmation - or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be
      notorious. Such feedback is known as narcissistic supply and the
      narcissist uses it to regulate his labile sense of self-worth.

      The narcissist feels entitled. He demands automatic and full
      compliance with his unreasonable expectations for special and
      favorable priority treatment. A a result, he is often "interpersonally
      exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve his or her own ends;

      Narcissists lack empathy. They are unable or unwilling to identify
      with, acknowledge, or accept the feelings, needs, preferences,
      priorities, and choices of others.

      They are constantly envious of others and seek to hurt or destroy
      the objects of their resulting frustration. They suffer from
      persecutory (paranoid) delusions because they believe that others
      feel the same about them - seething with envy and resentment -
      and are likely to act on these negative sentiments.

      The narcissist is arrogant and haughty. He feels superior, omnipotent,
      omniscient, invincible, immune, "above the law", and omnipresent
      (magical thinking). Rages when frustrated, contradicted, or confronted
      by people he considers inferior to him and unworthy.

      --Well, this is quite a list of traits, but I think it is obvious that Klemp
      demonstrates some of these in his personality make-up and behavior.
      Perhaps, some narcissists are attracted to cults like eckankar as such
      teachings really do feed their egos. They are the elite, the chosen
      ones, etc. And if a person who joins eckankar isn't a narcissist in the
      beginning, they are at risk of taking on these difficult and abnormal
      personality traits. But I do believe that once such a person leaves such
      an org, they can recover and get their balance back . . . unless, of course,
      the disorder was already present when joining a cult. IMO!

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2007
        Yes, HK and "other" narcissists should be able to identify
        their disorder with these traits. I'm certain that Mark A.
        and Cheryl G. can! LOL! However, since narcissists suffer
        from persecutory (paranoid) delusions they will probably
        think they are being attacked versus being identified for
        the sake of treatment. Usually they are the ones to first
        attack, sometimes while using a contrived excuse, and
        will attack their imagined foes relentlessly while trying
        to wear them down or making them submit in one way
        or another. Even then, they have to get in the last word.
        With Klemp it's a different story because he cannot ever
        be challenged (within EK) or criticized by his followers
        and woe to any who would! This is, also, why Klemp does
        his own proofreading! Of course, this is also a flaw in
        his character due to his narcissistic disorder. It's obvious
        that no one proofed his "Restrooms Are Unisex" talk!

        Also, identifying these traits is a "heads up" for those who
        have befriended, believed in, or have had dealings with these
        narcissists and to use caution when dealing with their over
        inflated egos and manipulations. They are wolves in sheep's
        clothing.

        Never challenge a narcissist or trust you can be safe for
        sharing your truth with them. You may turn around to find
        a knife in your back! This is, also, because they suffer from
        a form of ADD since much of their attention is only a narrow
        focus upon the needs of their inflated egos (to win over others!)
        which they use as a defense mechanism. In truth, they are very
        fearful and insecure people.

        However, don't feel too sorry for them because they don't
        have any real tolerance, compassion, or empathy for you and
        others... it's all for show! They would rather destroy those who
        they perceive as a threat to their ego and influence.

        This is why Twitchell made threats and used the "Law of Silence"
        and why Klemp supports and uses these old threats while using
        new intimidations via Rules, Guidelines, and the RESA Police. And
        by withholding & slowing down initiations when Eckists are slow to
        volunteer, donate, and parrot the dogma or who don't "Surrender"
        their "Spiritual Freedom" to him entirely is another method to get
        people to comply with his (HK's) authority over them. Those who
        believe they are part of the "inner circle" or those who think that
        the EK initiations were/are valid indicators of higher consciousness
        have bought into the narcissistic P.O.V.!

        Eckists aren't permitted to ask, "Where did the spouse
        of Adom and Ede's child (Cane?) come from in a new world
        of only three inhabitants? [See Polarians in the EK Lexicon,
        and page 27 of HK's Autobiography]

        And, isn't it interesting that Klemp states in his Autobiography:
        "... after watching Paul and other ECK Masters develop the
        spiritual strength of their followers, I learned that A REAL
        MASTER LETS NO ONE LEAN ON HIM FOR LONG." [pg.32]

        Yet, ECKists have "leaned on" Klemp for 25 years! What
        a liar these narcissists are! They fear the Truth because their
        deluded ego has it good and feels secure by creating and
        imagining a false reality that places them above all others
        in a limited and delusional little world of lies. However, their
        own fear and ignorance of the truth (masked and protected
        by their inflated egos) keeps them in the narrow confines of
        an endless cycle of delusion. For ECKists the delusion began
        with PT & GT, went to GT & DG, then to HK & MK and to HK
        & JK. What ever happened to RT the only LEM/Mahanta?!
        Afterall, why would Rebazar hand the Rod to Twit (or DG & HK)
        when only RT can remain in a physical body!

        ECKists just need to see the truth by connecting the dots in
        front of them!

        Prometheus