HK and Other Narcissists Always Play the Blame Game

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hi All,
      I was looking at Klemp's Autobiography where he
      disclosed, again, about his lock-up in a Mental
      Institution. Klemp NEVER Takes Responsibility for
      his own imbalance and negative words and behaviour.
      It's always someone else's fault! This is typical SOP
      (standard operating procedure) for a narcissist, as
      well as, needing to be the center of attention.
      Klemp always points the finger at others and tells
      them that the fault is with them as he criticizes,
      judges, and finds fault as he manipulates his devotees.

      In Chapter 23 HK talks about people being possessed
      by Astral entities (evil spirits). Klemp implies that the
      staff psychiatrist was very susceptible to these Astral
      entities and to suicide, more so, than some patients!

      Klemp states, "The field of medicine is said to have
      the highest rate of suicide among ALL OCCUPATIONS
      ... the highest... is among psychiatrists." [My caps]

      Klemp goes on to say, "... Astral entities ride down
      into a victim... using one victim as a home base, they
      may transfer to a second or third person."

      HK: "Entities select their victims from among those
      with: (1) a genetic weakness; (2) a lack of self-discipline;
      (3) A STRONG EMPATHY FOR A VICTIM..." [My Caps]

      Yes, it's funny to see a narcissist talk of Love, Compassion,
      and Tolerance while they contradict themselves. They have
      No Empathy because the world revolves around them.
      They are quite insane and attempt to have their blind
      followers support their insanity. "Restrooms Are Unisex!"

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
        Having read many of the personal stories that Klemp has
        written about himself, one can see how this description
        fits Klemp. Something seemed wrong in his early years in
        that he had difficulty fitting in with his family and the
        society he grew up in. Have you ever noticed, how Klemp
        will put himself above others by criticizing others. The
        white haired lady in the restrooms are unisex story is just
        a recent example-Klemp was right in his mind to go into
        the lady's room, confront the shocked and probably
        frightened woman, and raise her consciousness to his
        level by proclaiming that restrooms are unisex! This is
        really magical thinking at its best! LOL!

        From an article on the narcissist personality disorder,
        I noticed how Klemp and other "leaders" of cults seem
        to fit many of the characteristics of a narcissist. I found this
        list of characteristics on open-site.org:

        Characteristics and Traits
        A person diagnosed with the Narcissistic Personality Disorder
        (NPD) feels grandiose and self-important. He tends to exaggerates
        his accomplishments, talents, skills, contacts, and personality
        traits to the point of lying.

        He also demands to be recognized as superior without
        commensurate achievements.

        Narcissists are obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame,
        fearsome power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral
        narcissist), bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic
        narcissist), or ideal, everlasting, all-conquering love or passion.

        They are firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special,
        can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate
        with, other special or unique, or high-status people (or institutions).

        The narcissist requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention
        and affirmation - or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be
        notorious. Such feedback is known as narcissistic supply and the
        narcissist uses it to regulate his labile sense of self-worth.

        The narcissist feels entitled. He demands automatic and full
        compliance with his unreasonable expectations for special and
        favorable priority treatment. A a result, he is often "interpersonally
        exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve his or her own ends;

        Narcissists lack empathy. They are unable or unwilling to identify
        with, acknowledge, or accept the feelings, needs, preferences,
        priorities, and choices of others.

        They are constantly envious of others and seek to hurt or destroy
        the objects of their resulting frustration. They suffer from
        persecutory (paranoid) delusions because they believe that others
        feel the same about them - seething with envy and resentment -
        and are likely to act on these negative sentiments.

        The narcissist is arrogant and haughty. He feels superior, omnipotent,
        omniscient, invincible, immune, "above the law", and omnipresent
        (magical thinking). Rages when frustrated, contradicted, or confronted
        by people he considers inferior to him and unworthy.

        --Well, this is quite a list of traits, but I think it is obvious that Klemp
        demonstrates some of these in his personality make-up and behavior.
        Perhaps, some narcissists are attracted to cults like eckankar as such
        teachings really do feed their egos. They are the elite, the chosen
        ones, etc. And if a person who joins eckankar isn't a narcissist in the
        beginning, they are at risk of taking on these difficult and abnormal
        personality traits. But I do believe that once such a person leaves such
        an org, they can recover and get their balance back . . . unless, of course,
        the disorder was already present when joining a cult. IMO!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2007
          Yes, HK and "other" narcissists should be able to identify
          their disorder with these traits. I'm certain that Mark A.
          and Cheryl G. can! LOL! However, since narcissists suffer
          from persecutory (paranoid) delusions they will probably
          think they are being attacked versus being identified for
          the sake of treatment. Usually they are the ones to first
          attack, sometimes while using a contrived excuse, and
          will attack their imagined foes relentlessly while trying
          to wear them down or making them submit in one way
          or another. Even then, they have to get in the last word.
          With Klemp it's a different story because he cannot ever
          be challenged (within EK) or criticized by his followers
          and woe to any who would! This is, also, why Klemp does
          his own proofreading! Of course, this is also a flaw in
          his character due to his narcissistic disorder. It's obvious
          that no one proofed his "Restrooms Are Unisex" talk!

          Also, identifying these traits is a "heads up" for those who
          have befriended, believed in, or have had dealings with these
          narcissists and to use caution when dealing with their over
          inflated egos and manipulations. They are wolves in sheep's
          clothing.

          Never challenge a narcissist or trust you can be safe for
          sharing your truth with them. You may turn around to find
          a knife in your back! This is, also, because they suffer from
          a form of ADD since much of their attention is only a narrow
          focus upon the needs of their inflated egos (to win over others!)
          which they use as a defense mechanism. In truth, they are very
          fearful and insecure people.

          However, don't feel too sorry for them because they don't
          have any real tolerance, compassion, or empathy for you and
          others... it's all for show! They would rather destroy those who
          they perceive as a threat to their ego and influence.

          This is why Twitchell made threats and used the "Law of Silence"
          and why Klemp supports and uses these old threats while using
          new intimidations via Rules, Guidelines, and the RESA Police. And
          by withholding & slowing down initiations when Eckists are slow to
          volunteer, donate, and parrot the dogma or who don't "Surrender"
          their "Spiritual Freedom" to him entirely is another method to get
          people to comply with his (HK's) authority over them. Those who
          believe they are part of the "inner circle" or those who think that
          the EK initiations were/are valid indicators of higher consciousness
          have bought into the narcissistic P.O.V.!

          Eckists aren't permitted to ask, "Where did the spouse
          of Adom and Ede's child (Cane?) come from in a new world
          of only three inhabitants? [See Polarians in the EK Lexicon,
          and page 27 of HK's Autobiography]

          And, isn't it interesting that Klemp states in his Autobiography:
          "... after watching Paul and other ECK Masters develop the
          spiritual strength of their followers, I learned that A REAL
          MASTER LETS NO ONE LEAN ON HIM FOR LONG." [pg.32]

          Yet, ECKists have "leaned on" Klemp for 25 years! What
          a liar these narcissists are! They fear the Truth because their
          deluded ego has it good and feels secure by creating and
          imagining a false reality that places them above all others
          in a limited and delusional little world of lies. However, their
          own fear and ignorance of the truth (masked and protected
          by their inflated egos) keeps them in the narrow confines of
          an endless cycle of delusion. For ECKists the delusion began
          with PT & GT, went to GT & DG, then to HK & MK and to HK
          & JK. What ever happened to RT the only LEM/Mahanta?!
          Afterall, why would Rebazar hand the Rod to Twit (or DG & HK)
          when only RT can remain in a physical body!

          ECKists just need to see the truth by connecting the dots in
          front of them!

          Prometheus