Will HK's Unisex RR Need Change An ECK Virtue?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27 10:10 AM
      The original opposites (Virtues) for the Passion of LUST
      were Chastity and Continence.

      Is Klemp trying to bring Chastity back with his, "Restrooms
      are Unisex" statement? Is he instructing ECKists to act like
      or to become eunuchs?

      And, is Klemp instructing his Chelas that to achieve the
      Virtue of Continence one just needs to view all restrooms
      as Unisex and, therefore, this will decrease one's anxiety,
      and give one the false impression that their Continence was
      maintained after all!

      Or, is this just another distraction to hide another physical
      ailment of HK's? Maybe it's both a two prong approach
      and to prepare ECKists for Joan's promotion like Gail did
      for Darwin. But, What about Rebazar... the True 500 year
      old, Torchbearer and LEM/Mahanta?

      BTW- Is "Dialogues With the Master" still available for sale?

      I was looking at my copy of this book by Julian P. Johnson
      and was reminded of the source of much of Paul's material
      when he created Eckankar. Yes, Eckankar is pretty much
      just a Western version of Radha Soami Satsang Beas.

      Anyway, here's something I found where Paul Westernized
      the Five Passions of the Mind and the Five Virtures. The
      Radasoami [R] version, from page 362 of "Path", will be
      given then the Eckankar [E] version from page 73 of the
      Eckankar Lexicon.

      PASSION----------------VIRTUE

      [R] KAM: LUST------------SHIL: CHASTITY; CONTINENCE
      [E] KAMA: LUST-----------VIVEKA: DISCRIMINATION

      [R] KRODH: ANGER--------KSHAMA: FORGIVENESS; TOLERANCE
      [E] KRODHA: ANGER-------KSHAMA: FORGIVENESS; TOLERANCE

      [R] LOBH: GREED----------SANTOSHA: CONTENTMENT
      [E] LOBHA: GREED---------SANTOSHA: CONTENTMENT

      [R] MOH: ATTACHMENT-----VIVEKA: DISCRIMINATION
      ------------------------VAIRAG: DETACHMENT
      [E] MOHA: ATTACHMENT-----VAIRAG: DETACHMENT

      [R] AHANKAR: EGO; PRIDE----DINTA: HUMILITY
      [E] AHANKARA: VANITY------DINTA: HUMILITY

      So, as you can see Twitch took "artistic license" and changed one
      around. Go to the first Radasoami [R] definition of the "VIRTUE" for
      ATTACHMENT which is VIVEKA (DISCRIMINATION) and move it up to
      the ECKANKAR "VIRTUE" for LUST. You see, CHASTITY and CONTINENCE
      just won't work in the Western world! Paul was somewhat clever with
      his lying, but then again he had plenty of practice. And, is it any
      wonder why it was always difficult to match up all of the PASSIONS
      to their opposite VIRTUES. Now we ALL know why! The puzzle is solved!