Re: Klemp's Imbalanced Distorted Perspective Remains Unchanged!

  • Non ekster
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2007
      This is really interesting and shows just how deluded these
      Destructive Cults can get. THere is always the split personality
      running the show with subtle threats that especially have an effect on
      the Schizoid types like Klemp. These Cults breed on creating a double
      message/fearfriend talk that is a form of spiritual paranoia. Mormons
      and Eckankar are a lot alike, just as are the many Nasty Cults that
      are only interested in control over the membership hierarchy.

      Nonekster ; )