"Insane Religious Leader? The Truth is Out There!"

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2007
      Hi, All! Happy Weekend before Thanksgiving!

      Hey, Kaye! Nice to read your post!

      Sooooo, why did Klemp tell the nutty unisex restroom story
      in his EWWS 2007 talk? I have to agree that it is another feeble
      attempt by Klemp to bring the chelas minds around to the idea
      of Joan sharing the stage with Klemp and running the eckankar
      show! But telling this story, even with that agenda in mind, is
      truly crazy! Who does Klemp think he is to march into a lady's
      restroom, confront the startled white haired lady there, and
      declare that the restroom is unisex as far as he is concerned!

      Oh, I know, he believes that he has the highest consciousness
      known to mankind! But hey, he can believe that; his chelas can
      agree that he is--but nobody else would buy it! And as Kaye has
      pointed out this kind of craziness can get Klemp into some
      trouble--same with the chelas if they attempt to copy their
      religious nut leader and invade the wrong gender restrooms!
      Just imagine the write ups in local newspapers when Klemp or
      his chelas try to excuse themselves by claiming they are changing
      the consciousness of others in those restrooms!

      Will there be enough space in the insane asylums to house these
      unbalanced individuals??? I just recently got to see photos of
      Klemp giving his talk this year at the EWWS! Gee, he is really old
      and weird looking--more so now than before. It would be so
      creepy to see him going into those ladies' restrooms. If he
      continues such behavior, it is only a matter of time before he is
      caught and hauled away--just like in the old days when he stripped
      at the airport!

      Really sad to see someone so messed up like that--being a leader of
      anything certainly doesn't help Klemp in his struggles to regain
      some sort of mental balance! Let's pray (white magic) for them all, Klemp
      and his followers--looks like dark days are ahead for them all!

      Okay... back to Klemp:
      Will he continue to be Reactionary or become Proactive
      concerning the need for Unisex Restrooms as a means
      to "change" consciousness? Or, was this just a ploy of
      another insane Religious Leader? The Truth is out there!

      Kaye wrote:
      I also would like to comment on HK and the "white haired woman"
      in the ladies' room. I'm having a hard time understanding why he
      would push this story. Has anyone seen him or his wife doing this?
      He seems so concerned about legal problems- what would he have
      done if she screamed and had an anxiety attack? What if it was
      a mother with her young child and she called for security to report
      a possible molester or kidnapper? What if he were reported by
      people observing him entering an area where he clearly did not belong?