Re: Appleton WI, Where It All Began for Klemp?

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2007
      Yes, it doesn't take much research to find a bunch
      of Harry's relatives and family history in this small
      area of Wisconsin!

      BTW - I saw where HK, this "Crazy Hick" (Child,
      pg.104), and "Black Magician" (Child, pg.116) liked
      to be called "Harry" at one time. [Wind of Change,
      pg.40]

      In "Child" Klemp states, "In my state of imbalance,
      I thought: The Mahanta is in everybody..." (pg.138)

      ME: Don't most ECKists, who believe in Soul=Soul,
      think the same! I guess it's Not true according to
      HK! Bummer!

      HK: "How did I expect to give my money away and yet
      expect to buy a ticket to Las Vegas? A detail like that
      was of no concern: it could be dealt with later.

      In this Odd Frame of Mind, I Supposed I was Living in
      the Moment. Actually, it was a Distortion of the Truth.

      Today as I watch others demand the Right to do as
      they please, it is plain how selfish their so-called acts
      of freedom really are.

      Actions done in the name of freedom but Without Regard
      for the Rights of Others are Purely Selfish. This was but
      one Ugly Potential I Was To See in Myself and others
      through This String of Erratic Deeds." [Child, pgs. 168-169]

      ME: And isn't Klemp doing the same after all these years!
      In his own words, concerning the Women's Restroom Unisex
      incident by interfering with the rights and consciousness
      of the White-Haired Lady. Klemp stated in this 1989 copyright
      of "Child" that it was wrong to disregard the "Rights of Others"
      (in the airport in 1970) and that this was "Selfish!" And, this
      is an Ugly Potential (then and today) that "I was to see in myself"
      via "this string of erratic deeds" which was true for 1970, and
      in 1989, and this is still true today... isn't it? It should be!

      Therefore, this is more "Golden-Tongued Wisdom" for ECKists
      to look at. The initiations and promises of Eckankar are fake!
      Be your own Master and come into Unity with the ECK (SPIRIT)
      on your own without a go-between that requires a yearly
      donation in order to live in Eden Prairie, WI. tax free and with
      all kinds of other perks! It's not right! Too bad ECKists can't
      complain due to the Law of Silence!

      BTW - Why can't the LEM/Mahanta hold his bladder or plan
      his restrooms trips better? What's with that! Enlarged prostate?
      Where's HK's ability of prophecy... regarding locked restrooms?
      What happened to his patience? Why didn't he just HUuuuuuuu
      until the men's restroom became vacant? Anyway, I'm sure that
      there are ECKists asking the same thing... just not too loudly
      or in Satsangs!

      Prometheus

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
        Re: Appleton WI, Where It All Began for Klemp?

        I wonder why Klemp was unable to convert his mother to
        eckankar--she remained a member of the family Lutheran
        faith until she died at age 93. It would seem that if Klemp
        was truly a godman and all that he claims to be--that instead
        of changing the consciousness of some stranger (white haired
        woman in public restroom), he would have influenced his
        mother and connected her to the blue light. There are a lot
        of Klemps related to Harold, his brothers, sister and their
        families plus all the cousins and their families. I wonder if
        any of them joined eckankar? If they did, one would think
        they'd be noticed--as in getting some of the financial
        benefits of the org's bank accounts! As far as I can tell
        right now, there is only Harold and his wife Joan and his
        ex-wife Marge who feed on this slop. His daughter, I have
        heard, is not an eckist. LOL!

        Mish

        p.s. If anyone would like to find Harold out in the public, I
        guess the shopping mall in Eden Prairie MN would be the
        place to look first--check the women's public restrooms
        for a skinny, pretentious and delusional madman, behaving
        inappropriately. Of course, Joan would most likely be found
        (not far from Harold) in the men's restroom--what a match
        they are! : )

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 14, 2007
          Hi Mish,
          I wonder if H.J.K. attended his Mother's funeral with
          Joan and Marge in 2005? HK chose Not to attend his
          Father's funeral by quoting Jesus "let the dead bury
          the dead" (HK's Autobiography, pg. 320) when his father
          died Oct. 17, 1971 (exactly one month after PT).

          Harold felt he had to attend the 1971 EWWS, instead,
          and to be with his fellow Black Magician and new Master
          Darwin Gross! Or, did Harry think that his Black Magic
          (Child, pg. 116) was stronger than Darwin's and that
          he might be chosen to replace P.T. at that time? [He,
          too, should have dated Gail on the sly!]

          Remember, too, in 1980 and 1981 Klemp met with Gross
          where Klemp worked daily, at the ESC, "in a Sound
          Proof Dark Room" (CH7, Soul Travelers of the Far Country)
          to plan Klemp's transition into the LEM position. Is this
          a "coincidence" that Klemp worked in a room that was
          absent of both LIGHT (dark room) and SOUND (sound proof)!

          BTW- I wonder if Harry's daughter and her husband flew
          out to her Grandmother's funeral? I heard that Marge said
          that neither were ECKists, but her son-in-law was very
          "spiritual." Why hasn't Klemp "Changed" their consciousness
          and turned them toward Eckankar? Maybe he has "changed"
          their consciousness, but Not in a positive way and that's why
          they and his sister live Very Far Away from Eden Prairie, MN.!

          However, as I said before, Klemp only stated in his
          "Change is Change" talk that he "changed" the consciousness
          of the White-Haired Woman in the Women's Restroom by
          interfering with her right to privacy and stating,
          "Restrooms are Unisex!"

          Maybe Mall Security should be given a picture of Klemp!
          If he's arrested, again, will he claimed that his imbalance
          was due to a God-Realization experience, or say that it was
          due to karma or to something else... like forcing change
          onto a person's consciousness and, once again, refuse to see
          the Truth, or to take responsibility for his own unstable actions!

          ECKists Should Note: Klemp Never Claimed that he "RAISED"
          the White-Haired Lady's Consciousness, or that this "change"
          had a Positive Effect upon her! CATCH-22! This is typical
          double-speak by KAL agents and Black Magicians!

          Yep! If ECKists want to bump into their God/man Klemp
          they need to hang out in EDEN PRAIRIE, MN.! Maybe go
          to the mall, or to the natural foods grocery/vitamin store,
          or to a chiropractor there! Does Joan shop at Talbots?
          Are there any arcades? I'll bet Harry has his own private
          arcade and a Ms. PacMan in each of his villas including
          the one in Tampa, FL.!

          Prometheus

          Prometheus wrote:

          Yes, it doesn't take much research to find a bunch
          of Harry's relatives and family history in this small
          area of Wisconsin!

          BTW - I saw where HK, this "Crazy Hick" (Child in
          the Wilderness, pg.104), and "Black Magician"
          [stated Three times (Child, pg.116)] liked to be
          called "Harry" at one time. [Wind of Change, pg.40]

          In "Child" Klemp states:

          "In my state of imbalance, I thought: The Mahanta
          is in everybody..." (pg.138)

          ME: Don't most ECKists, who believe in Soul=Soul,
          think the same! I guess it's Not true according to
          HK! Bummer! Or, is H.J.K. wrong and is still being
          delusional?!

[...]

          donation in order to live in Eden Prairie, MN. tax free and with

          mish wrote:

          Re: Klemp's Imbalanced Actions Continue!

          Really good post, Prometheus!

          I find it interesting that Appleton, WI is a city close to
          where Klemp grew up on the farm! It is especially of
          interest since Cheryl G on HuChat has shared a bit of
          her story on how she found eckankar.

          From HU-Chat Cheryl shared:

          "prometheus_wrote:

[...]

          [HOW, THEN, CAN HJK CLAIM THAT THIS WAS GOD-REALIZATION!]