Re: Disturbing Thoughts Result from Eck Teachings!

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2007
      I agree Mish. Eckankar isn't that far away from
      another Heaven's Gate or Jim Jones Cult with this
      kind of deluded thinking and nutty behaviour,
      especially, with Klemp leading the way!

      HK has tried to keep ECKists off the Internet and
      from finding out the Truth about Eckankar via his
      EMR Fear Tactic ploy. ECKists tend to emulate Klemp
      and his behaviour in order to become like him, except,
      he's actually insane! It's sad to say, but Klemp's fear
      tactics do work on many of his trusting and unsuspecting
      Chelas.

      This latest behaviour, at his 2007 EWWS talk, where HK
      is proud to admit that he walked into a Women's Restroom,
      startled a White-Haired woman, announced that "Restrooms
      Are Unisex," and then boasts that he states that he "Changed"
      her consciousness is just more imbalance on Klemp's part.

      Notice! Klemp doesn't say that he "Raised" her Consciousness!

      How many ECKists will now emulate Klemp's negative, unlawful,
      and anti-social behaviour? This will be an indication of how
      many would/could also ingest a poison cool-aid if instructed,
      especially, if they "know" that they don't have to return to this
      "ash-can of the universe!"

      Prometheus

      mish wrote:

      > Hi, All!
      >
      > Okay, this is one of the concerns I have regarding eckists
      > and their beliefs, developed from the scam teachings of
      > eckankar. I wonder if eckists felt this way when Paul
      > Twitchell was their master, or is this the resulting effect
      > that the mentally imbalanced Klemp has had on his
      > followers. From HuChat, an eckist wrote this and some
      > other eckists chimed in agreement with his sentiment about
      > life on this planet:

      HU-Chat ECKist:

      "I'm not a real fan of the Physical Plane, though it does have its
      beauty and often redeeming value, but I have grown tird of the
      coarseness of the vibratory rate of this place and look forward to
      working in a Plane of somewhat finer vibrations.

      I do feel, however, that as long as I have disdain for this place,
      there are probably areas that I haven't finished with yet, so I'll keep
      my nose to whatever grindstone the Mahanta has carved out for me for
      the rest of the time here."

      > Yeah, eckists are taught how hard life is and seem to be under the
      > delusion that another plane will hold better promise of life for them.
      > What a waste to live like this, really! It is tragic and a shame that
      > a spiritual teaching that claims to be above all others instills this
      > kind of depression and longing in its followers. Eckankar is not a
      > harmless cult, is it? Seriously--sounds like a death wish! Unfortunately,
      > I have heard this same sort of thing from eckists I associated with when
      > in the org. Eckankar isn't all that far from being another Heaven's Gate
      > or Jim Jones Cult--when you read something like what this eckist
      > wrote on Huchat. I feel so very sorry for him . . . and all of them! I
      > still have friends in eck and I do care about them.
      >
      > And not to forget, Klemp did attempt suicide--jumping off that bridge!
      > This is what Klemp has brought to eckankar!
      >
      > Mish

    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2007

        "How many would/could also ingest a poison cool-aid if instructed,
        Especially, if they "know" that they don't have to return to this
        "ash-can of the universe!"

        This is a really scary thought Prometheus!  Sadly, a very likely outcome if given the instruction to do so........