Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Best Places to Live: Eden Prairie MN - Don Ginn

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2007
      Yes Steve there is a way!  You need to contact who ever handles the County records for this city, "Freedom of information act" allows anyone to access this info.  Some places use the Internet to allow some records search, then others require doing it in person.  Another way might be to speak with the county property assessor / tax guy that determines the value of the homes in the area.  All you need to do is get in touch with the city or county government there, and they can point you in the right direction.   Klemp isn't that super special that his information is confidential....   Unless of course he goes by a different name than he does to his eckankrap community!?

      Liz

      I wish I knew Klemp's home address.  I would like to
      look it up on local.live.com and see a bird's eye view.

      Is there any way to look up property records by name?
      Steve

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 13, 2007
        I'd also look for property owned by eckankar--eckankar might "own"
        the homes rather than the individuals? LOL!

        And I agree that Klemp is not that super special--I, for one, do not
        believe that he is the highest consciousness known to mankind! : )

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 16, 2007
          Hi Mish,
          I've recently been told that Eckankar had already purchased
          two Condo buildings (4 units per) in anticipation of the ESC
          move to the ECK campus in Chanhassen. The units are very
          upscale and have a nice lake view with walking paths! Cool!
          And, I heard that HK has a hide-a-way, too, further west of
          Eden. Yes, it would it be nice to see the org's financial records
          and where All of the money goes! Truth/trust is a two-way
          street, however, Klemp and company want it one-way.... theirs!

          As I stated before... WHY not build some Condos on the ECK
          Campus for ESC staff members, visiting RESAs, and other
          chelas living in the area or wanting to move to MN.! They
          could have a grocery/health food store, book store, Starbucks,
          a Chiropractor, a gym/spa, covered/enclosed walkways, etc.!

          Prometheus

          http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2006/snapshots/PL2718116.html