Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Best Places to Live: Eden Prairie MN - Don Ginn

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2007
      Hey Prometheus, I can confirm this to be 100% true!

      I personally knew Trond for many years from our Arizona days... Trond is apparently taking over his family's business, so not such a bad move for himself and his wife.

      When I inquired how Trond and his wife were doing, I got the details of his move, but the "leaving eckankrap" part was glossed over with the usual, "Taking a rest break" BS!   He and his wife left both eckankrap and MN, and I wish them all the best!

      Liz

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 13, 2007
        Yes Steve there is a way!  You need to contact who ever handles the County records for this city, "Freedom of information act" allows anyone to access this info.  Some places use the Internet to allow some records search, then others require doing it in person.  Another way might be to speak with the county property assessor / tax guy that determines the value of the homes in the area.  All you need to do is get in touch with the city or county government there, and they can point you in the right direction.   Klemp isn't that super special that his information is confidential....   Unless of course he goes by a different name than he does to his eckankrap community!?

        Liz

        I wish I knew Klemp's home address.  I would like to
        look it up on local.live.com and see a bird's eye view.

        Is there any way to look up property records by name?
        Steve

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 13, 2007
          I'd also look for property owned by eckankar--eckankar might "own"
          the homes rather than the individuals? LOL!

          And I agree that Klemp is not that super special--I, for one, do not
          believe that he is the highest consciousness known to mankind! : )

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 16, 2007
            Hi Mish,
            I've recently been told that Eckankar had already purchased
            two Condo buildings (4 units per) in anticipation of the ESC
            move to the ECK campus in Chanhassen. The units are very
            upscale and have a nice lake view with walking paths! Cool!
            And, I heard that HK has a hide-a-way, too, further west of
            Eden. Yes, it would it be nice to see the org's financial records
            and where All of the money goes! Truth/trust is a two-way
            street, however, Klemp and company want it one-way.... theirs!

            As I stated before... WHY not build some Condos on the ECK
            Campus for ESC staff members, visiting RESAs, and other
            chelas living in the area or wanting to move to MN.! They
            could have a grocery/health food store, book store, Starbucks,
            a Chiropractor, a gym/spa, covered/enclosed walkways, etc.!

            Prometheus

            http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2006/snapshots/PL2718116.html