Best Places to Live: Eden Prairie MN

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2007
      Hey, anyone interested in moving to the Minneapolis area,
      maybe to live closer to the Temple of ECK, Eden Prairie MN
      appears to be one of the Best Places in the country, listed
      10th best city in 2006 by CNNMoney.com:

      http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2006/snapshots/PL2718116.html

      Among some of the people listed living there are:

      Harold and Joan Klemp

      Peter Skelsky--it looks like Peter also has a home in Tampa, FL!

      Doug Kunin

      Carolyn Morimitsu

      If you read the above link, you will note that the Eden Prairie median family
      income is $105,177. and the median home price is $289,250.

      It would be interesting to see eckankar's financial records, wouldn't it? : )
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 12, 2007
        Just want to add a few more names of high roller (i.e. whales)
        eckists who also show residence in Eden Prairie--not sure
        yet where Don Ginn may be housed, though. Adding three
        more names, so read down the original list I am pasting here:

        Among some of the people listed living in Eden Prairie are:

        Harold and Joan Klemp

        Peter Skelsky--it looks like Peter also has a home in Tampa, FL!

        Doug Kunin

        Carolyn Morimitsu

        Phil Morimitsu

        Trond Alhou

        John Kulik

        Seems like they are quite financially successful being co-workers with God!
        But no wonder there is such a push for more vahana/missionary work to
        bring in new members, books sales, etc.--These creme de creme need more
        revenue, don't they? : )

        The irony is that the excuse to boot Darwin Gross was that he was diverting
        eckankar for his own personal use. It seems this circle/cycle of fraud remains
        unbroken!

        Chelas need to think about this as they struggle to pay their bills and make
        their ends meet in order to give more to eckankar. No need to be little drummer
        boys or drummer girls bringing gifts to the mahanta--looks like Klemp and his
        cohorts have more squirreled away than what the majority of eckists know
        about.

        I kind of do a slow burn when I think about Klemp's humble appearance--
        those old cheap suits ( a bit improved now though) when Klemp appears on
        stage in front of his chelas. He is truly a fake and a fraud.

        Be sure to click on the CNNMoney.com link below to read about this
        nice area in Eden Prairie MN--located not that far from the Temple
        of ECK in Chanhassen:

        Eden Prairie, MN--one of the Best Places to Live

        http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2006/snapshots/PL2718116.html

        Please note, the Eden Prairie median family
        income is $105,177. and the median home price is $289,250.

        Original post:

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 12, 2007
          Hi Steve,
          This is not the same Don Ginn RESA of California.
          I took your original post down because I didn't
          want to have this person's, or any person's, address
          and phone number revealed... except for Klemp's!
          I hope you don't mind.

          BTW - I heard that Trond, a Vice-President with
          Eckankar quit the org and moved back to Norway
          or wherever! Perhaps, this is who Don Ginn will
          replace as a Vice-President and he, too, will move
          into a house owned by Eckankar in Eden Prairie.

          Prometheus

          "Steve"wrote:

> [...]

          > > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "mishmisha9"
          > > <mishmisha9@> wrote:
          > > >

          > > > Hey, anyone interested in moving to the Minneapolis area,
          > > > maybe to live closer to the Temple of ECK, Eden Prairie MN
          > > > appears to be one of the Best Places in the country, listed
          > > > 10th best city in 2006 by CNNMoney.com:
          > > >

          > http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2006/snapshots/PL27181
          > 16.html
          > > >
          > > > Among some of the people listed living there are:
          > > >
          > > > Harold and Joan Klemp
          > > >
          > > > Peter Skelsky--it looks like Peter also has a home in Tampa, FL!
          > > >
          > > > Doug Kunin
          > > >
          > > > Carolyn Morimitsu
          > > >

          > > > If you read the above link, you will note that the Eden Prairie
          > median family
          > > > income is $105,177. and the median home price is $289,250.
          > > >
          > > > It would be interesting to see eckankar's financial records,

        • Steve
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 12, 2007

            Hi,
            Not a problem. I wish I knew Klemp's home address. I would like to
            look it up on local.live.com and see a bird's eye view.

            Is there any way to look up property records by name?
            Steve

          • Elizabeth
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 13, 2007
              Hey Prometheus, I can confirm this to be 100% true!

              I personally knew Trond for many years from our Arizona days... Trond is apparently taking over his family's business, so not such a bad move for himself and his wife.

              When I inquired how Trond and his wife were doing, I got the details of his move, but the "leaving eckankrap" part was glossed over with the usual, "Taking a rest break" BS!   He and his wife left both eckankrap and MN, and I wish them all the best!

              Liz

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 13, 2007
                  I'd also look for property owned by eckankar--eckankar might "own"
                  the homes rather than the individuals? LOL!

                  And I agree that Klemp is not that super special--I, for one, do not
                  believe that he is the highest consciousness known to mankind! : )

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 16, 2007
                    Hi Mish,
                    I've recently been told that Eckankar had already purchased
                    two Condo buildings (4 units per) in anticipation of the ESC
                    move to the ECK campus in Chanhassen. The units are very
                    upscale and have a nice lake view with walking paths! Cool!
                    And, I heard that HK has a hide-a-way, too, further west of
                    Eden. Yes, it would it be nice to see the org's financial records
                    and where All of the money goes! Truth/trust is a two-way
                    street, however, Klemp and company want it one-way.... theirs!

                    As I stated before... WHY not build some Condos on the ECK
                    Campus for ESC staff members, visiting RESAs, and other
                    chelas living in the area or wanting to move to MN.! They
                    could have a grocery/health food store, book store, Starbucks,
                    a Chiropractor, a gym/spa, covered/enclosed walkways, etc.!

                    Prometheus