Re: Nervous Giggles on HU-Chat?! Will J.K. Still...

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2007
      Hi, Etznab, Liz and All!

      What one, especially eckists, have to ask themselves is why
      is Klemp whittling away at "change" now? Is this really of
      pure, valid higher spiritual consciousness or is it just a ploy for
      self-serving and selfish reasons by both Klemp and his
      co-hort Joan? The use of restroom facilities beyond the
      basics is just plain silly, not to mention annoying as examplified
      by crazy Klemp confronting the white haired lady--potentially
      creating a larger disturbance as someone might indeed go beyond
      being shocked and will scream out for proper authoritative
      help, as in security personnel! : )

      As for Klemp's exact words in telling his restroom/unisex story
      in his talk, I only posted Mark Alexander's spin on it--Mark's
      words. However, a few other eckists who heard the talk seem
      to agree that this is what Klemp said, albeit not verbatim. I
      don't think it really matters the exact quote of HK's words as
      the essence has come through, and it is just a continuation of
      what his "real" message is in his book "Those Wonderful ECK
      Masters"--that Joan is now an eck master and in line to help
      Klemp maintain the rod of eck power, such as it is! LOL!

      Those eckists like h.i. Mark who like to delve into the actual
      meaning of Klemp's stories appear not to have figured this out
      yet, but once they do, I can predict that many will be having
      "vivid" dreams with Joan assisting them in connecting with
      her husband the mahanta. They will smile, perhaps, slap their
      hands on their foreheads and say, "oh, yes, now I see it!" And
      their foolish belief system will continue to "work" for them as
      they surrender more time and money to the fake mahanta/l.e.m.
      and his co-l.e.m. The "eck" will continue for years and years to
      come, for as long as Klemp and Joan need it to last for them.

      Surely, there is more to life than being duped by man-made,
      self-serving religions like eckankar--these cults are all distractions
      meant to control for a myriad of selfish "man" reasons. These are
      not spiritual or the real connection with our Higher Consciousness!

      The real connection is personal and comes down to learning how
      to do the right thing for ourselves and others as we go about our
      daily habits of living and hopefully enjoying this wonderful planet!