Mark: We [ECKists] Are The White-Haired [Old] Ladies & Were Ducks

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi Mish,
      Thanks for posting Mark's silly and delusional
      comments of Klemp's Lower Astral 2007 EWWS
      talk. Eckankar has regressed from the 6th Chakra
      of the Tisra Til (between the eyebrows) to the 1st
      Chakra (orifices for waste elimination). HK seems
      to be hinting at a new "spiritual" chakra for ECKists
      to use in order to leave their body! LOL!

      Eckankar "PR" (public relations) has taken on the
      new meaning of Public Restroom (PR)!

      Eckankar has been on a spiritual decline since
      Twitchell croaked. Darwin Gross took EK "From
      Heaven [upper Astral] to the Prairie" and Klemp
      has taken EK "From the Prairie to the Toilet!"

      Anyway, I'll make more comments to Mark and
      Klemp below.

      ***
      MARK ALEXANDER wrote (on HU-Chat):

      "I always listen to Harold's talk as if they were
      Living Shariyat dreams to be DECODED or as
      ECK-Vidya tapestries that have an inherent &
      unity and integration."

      [ME] How much decoding is necessary for H.I.s like
      Mark?! Klemp has stated, before, that all words and
      thoughts are NO Higher than the Mental Plane. Isn't
      Mark a 6th initiate? Where's that "inner" communication
      and Knowingness of a Higher Initiate? Oops! It's not
      there is it! But not to worry... just "imagine" that it's
      there via one's 20/20 hind-sight vision. That's why
      Mark has to (now) grab at straws in order to "see."
      H.I.s can't admit that their ECK initiations are worthless!
      BTW-Why isn't PT's ECK-VIDYA offered anymore?

      MA: "SOMETIMES I THINK people forget that Harold is
      not just telling stories to get a chuckle, that there is a
      literal Mahanta wave of meaning and communication
      going on that penetrates deeper than what is actually
      being said when read in transcript. First of all, he's always
      talking about us, the ECK initiates, in one way or another.
      So in that context, WE are the WHITE-HAIRED LADY in
      the WOMEN's RESTROOM that HAROLD TALKED ABOUT."

      [ME] Well, once again, Mark is giving his bias opinion
      as though he has the best (and only) inside interpretation
      of what HK was really saying. Is Mark now Klemp's unofficial
      (PR) spokes-person and second guessing the Mahanta?
      And, aren't all of HK's talks (WORDS), writings, and thoughts
      NO HIGHER than the Mental Plane! This is what Klemp has
      stated! However, WHY would Mark think that ALL ECKists
      (including H.I.s) were NO MORE ADVANCED (regarding
      change) than an Old White-Haired Female Non-ECKist?
      But Yes, it is true that HK is preparing the ECK membership
      for Joan to become the next LEM. Klemp doesn't trust
      Peter, Don, Doug or anyone else except Joan. Look at how
      he treated Gross! Other than Joan, the next LEM could toss
      out Klemp's books and bring Twitchell's back and Klemp
      would lose his 50% ($) royalties.

      MA: "Remember when we used to be ducks?
      ('I moved the food over here, but the ducks stayed where
      they were. I told them the food had moved and that they
      would starve if they didn' t move, but they just stayed in
      the same place, looking for the food that wasn't there.'

      [ME] I've fed ducks before. They will find the food!
      Have you ever heard that you can lead a horse to water
      but you can't make him drink? Besides, it's doing the
      ducks a disservice to make them dependent upon people
      for food. But, then again, this is what the Mahanta/LEM
      does by making ECKists Dependent. No Spiritual Freedom
      Here and Now... but maybe after this life, eventually?!
      Well, this is the hope, belief, dream, promise, and
      imaginings that all religions make to their followers.

      MA: "Remember parables? Even true stories are parables,
      (especially when they involve Harold and Joan.) In the restroom
      story (abbreviated version), Harold and Joan were shopping.
      Joan went to the restroom, found a White-Haired Lady
      waiting for the Women's room. The Men's room was
      Not occupied, so Joan asked the lady why she didn't use it.
      The women said that it was for men only. Harold said
      that he and Joan have a policy of using 'Any Port in the
      Storm.' So Joan went into the Men's room."

      [ME] "Even true stories are parables, (especially when
      they involve Harold and Joan)." What a joke! Klemp can't
      even hold a light to 2nd initiate JESUS! Look at the quality
      and meaning of the original Parables that Jesus gave
      2,000 years ago, and of Klemp's paltry imitations he
      uses today! BTW- Did Joan have to go that bad! And,
      didn't the door have a lock on it? If there were no locks
      on the doors these must have been been larger restrooms.
      And, it seems this problem the Klemp's have with needing
      to use the opposite gender's restroom happens often!
      I guess that the Mahanta and future LEM (Joan) can't even
      get a Parking Space either! Is the Parking Space Angel
      "higher" than the Mahanta?! LOL!

      MA: "Meanwhile, Harold comes along looking for a restroom,
      finds the Men's room locked, so he tries the Women's room.
      It's unlocked, he enters, and of course the white-haired lady
      is there. She looks at him shocked. 'But this is the Women's
      room!' she says. Harold says as far as he's concerned the
      restrooms are Unisex. He mused that he wondered at how
      the ECK used him to change the state of conciousness of
      the white-haired woman."

      [ME] Okay, I wonder WHY the woman didn't lock the door?
      I guess she "assumed" she was safe! It seems that the
      "spiritual" lesson Klemp taught her was to LOCK THE DOOR
      the next time in order to keep the perverts out! BTW-If
      a restroom is UNISEX it will have both male/female
      symbols next to the door and will be for ONE person!
      Klemp is such an idiot! HK doesn't see that the ECK
      intended the LESSON to change HIS state of consciousness!

      MA: "This story puts a cap on a particularly nice Living
      Word aspect of this talk. I've seen on many occasions
      how Harold will say something that will tweak the human
      consciousness (political or social or eck-related), then
      in the same talk there would be a story that addresses
      what he tweaks. This is how the Living Word works."

      [ME] Mark needs to re-read and comprehend the EK
      Guidelines of Klemp's because "eck-related" S/B
      ECK-related. "ECK" needs to be in all caps! Yet, Mark
      claims to be an "expert" on anything and everything
      ECK and even puts words (and their meanings) into
      Klemp's mouth! When did Klemp ever have an opinion
      of current politics? Mark is using his distorted imagination
      and reading things into Klemp's Mental Plane (or lower)
      words. ECKists are taught to create their own imaginary
      heavenly worlds in order to feel free of fear. Besides,
      Klemp always talks of or makes innuendos from past
      events rather than the "Living" present. And, maybe
      this white-haired (old) woman was more startled because
      of the increase in crime, especially, sexual ones! Klemp
      should keep current with the Here and Now. Remember
      Larry Craig! And, What is HK teaching the ECK YOUTH?
      Is it okay for a Female 10 year old ECKist to use the
      MENs RESTROOM? Is this the type of parent Klemp was?

      MA: "Earlier in his talk when Joan was singing, she got a
      little lost in singing the complete song and so it went
      on longer than it should have."

      [ME] And this 9th initiate will become the LEM! What
      happened to the GREATER and HIGHER AWARENESS
      (than non-ECKists) that the ECK Initiations are supposed
      to bring? Shouldn't the standards be higher as well?!

      MA: "Harold made a comment about her going on
      like that, and how sometimes at home he would have
      to say something if she talks too long. It was a very
      male/female comment. One that tweaked the human
      consciousness of some ECKists. I had some come up
      to me and ask me my opinion of it. Did I think Harold
      was being unkind to Joan? It bothered them."

      [ME] It bothered them for a reason! They had a glimpse
      of the Truth! They had a glimpse of the Wizard of oZ
      standing behind curtain (veil of lies). This was a Male
      versus Female comment that you are trying to "tweak"
      in order to maintain your delusion. ECKists fear the
      Truth and that's why they need to deny it. Delusion
      feels good, especially, with the "guarantee" those fake
      initiations are to bring... in the future.

      MA: "I explained what I have here. That the Mahanta
      as the Living Word will often say something that tweaks
      the human consciousness and then tie it up later in a
      story. Not that this was planned. It's just the way of the
      ECK to work like this. The Living Word."

      [ME] Other people in other religions believe the same
      according to their dogma. This is the KAL trap/test
      involving all religions! Soul is It's own Living Word
      with SPIRIT (ECK) and needs no middleman. That's
      what religion teaches!

      MA: "So here we have Harold tweaking us on the
      male/female thing and then later tells us a story that
      tries to remind us not to get stuck in male/female
      categories. That they are fine, but we should not be
      like the white-haired lady, stuck in one or the other.
      We should be thinking Unisex, SOUL, beyond the
      categories."

      [ME] Shouldn't 30-45 year EK H.I.s have learned this
      stuff by now? This is WHY I believe that Klemp has
      taken PT's ECKANKAR in the opposite direction after
      25 years in charge! Yes, HK just needs to keep that
      initiation carrot dangling! It makes these H.I.s feel
      secure, elevated, and hopeful.

      MA: "Change is Change (the title of the talk). Harold's story
      about the song Joan sang and going back to the ORIGINAL
      song reminds us that the human consciousness likes to
      change things. If you sing the song I posted separately,
      you may notice that your human consciousness wants to
      change it. But as it is, it offers a sublime "spaciousness"
      that the mind would wrongly fill. Singing it the original
      way offers sublime transport that the changes would destroy.
      Furthermore, these worlds of categories complicate things
      with male/ female categories."

      [ME] "Change is Change" and Religion is Religion!
      So, did the Human Consciousness, also, change the
      song "Amazing Grace" into "Amazing HU?" Did the
      Mind of an ECKist "Wrongly Fill" or change this song
      (Amazing HU) from the "original" version? Sure!

      MA: "The role of the Mahanta is to offer the 'simplifying'
      change of going & back to the original, the Word, the HU,
      the path of ECK that first leads us to Soul then to God
      through the Mahanta. He is the agent of change sent by
      the ECK into our bathroom to tweak us out of our stuck,
      WHITE-HAIRED OLD LADY views. My opinion. Your mileage
      may vary. HU Mark_"

      [ME] When did the "original" Mahanta come on the
      scene? In the OCTOBER 2004 LETTER of LIGHT a 10
      year old from Alberta, Canada asks: "How did the
      Mahanta start?" Klemp states: "So the short answer,
      Quinton, is that the SUGMAD first incarnated ITSELF
      as the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master in the PRESENT
      KALI YUGA." What happened to SAT NAM? Klemp is
      Changing ECK History! And, How about GEUTAN?
      Look at page 78 in Klemp's own LexiCon! The Kali
      Yuga began in the Dark Age or Iron Age and the Iron
      Age began around 500 B.C. Yet, Geutan is listed as
      a former Mahanta/LEM in Lemuria (during the Tretya
      Yuga).

      Yes, Mark and his followers are as nutty as they
      come! they've lost touch with the last bits of reality
      (Truth) that they once had... long ago.

      Prometheus

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 4, 2007
        One has to wonder where eckankar would be today if
        Klemp had never been put in that power position. Even
        though Twitchell lied about the origins of the teachings
        and plagiarized heavily, it doesn't seem that Twitchell
        was mentally unbalanced as Klemp is. Put a nutter in
        the command of a group, and these ready to follow chelas
        take on the persona of being crazy too! Maybe true
        "change" would be of great benefit for eckankar . . . if it
        is not already too late! Klemp has established a cult of
        delusional thinking and is making followers into nut cases.
        I posted Mark's post because it showed how this crazy
        delusional thinking takes over an otherwise intelligent
        human being.

        Just read Klemp's autobiographies to grasp how he had
        mental problems as a kid, was a social outcast and didn't
        mature in a way to be able to look back and evaluate what
        was his illogical and confused thinking as a child. This is why
        Klemp is still arrested in development! His public bathroom antics
        are just one such example of his unbalanced, illogical, plus mean
        spirited behavior. Yes, he has been mean spirited as well--part of
        that illogical thinking and irrational behavior.

        Evidently, he also included in his talk a story about a woman who
        attempted suicide. The person who shared this part of his talk
        mentioned that Klemp said the suicidal woman was being
        defiant. I don't know how Klemp would know that, unless, he
        was ascribing his bridge jumping incident as his defiant behavior?
        Was Klemp defying God by jumping? Was that the true essence of
        his own suicidal attempt rather than a God Realization esperience?
        Was disrobing an act of defiance too, or just the actions of a confused
        and deranged mind?

        Describing someone who is in so much despair as to want to kill
        herself as being defiant doesn't seem very compassionate or
        understanding. While Klemp will claim to be compassionate and
        encourage it, his behavior and words show the contrary. Eckists
        also pick up on this--they will sign off with eck love, but they
        criticize and judge just as meanly as Klemp does of others.
        Confronting a white haired lady (why is the color or lack of color in her
        hair important to Klemp's story?) in a lady's bathroom and
        claim that he Klemp was raising her consciousness by telling her
        it was a unisex bathroom--is both mean and nutty. I can only
        hope that if this is standard behavior for Klemp when he is out in
        the public domain that he will be caught and brought to task for
        creating a public disturbance and possibly one with perverted
        implications. Klemp needs to have his consciousness corrected and
        balanced--he is way, way out there in cuckoo land! : )

        Already, in reading other posts by eckists concerning public
        bathrooms, it seems that some are ready to promote unisex
        restrooms just as Klemp did--barging in on unsuspected people
        who "think" that they are in a gender assigned restroom and
        pushing their will on them. As a female, I would not want any
        man coming into a female restroom as I would like to have the
        privacy to make any kind of clothing adjustment I might need at
        the time. I would not want to be in a stall with my panties down
        with a man doing his thing in the stall next to me. This is
        stranger danger in my book! It also puts small children at risk--
        just watch Perverted Justice to see how many perverts are out
        there looking for opportunity--they come from all ranks of life,
        including men in business suits.

        Wake up, Eckists! You have a mental case for your spiritual
        leader!

> [...]
        > > through the Mahanta. He is the agent of change sent by the ECK into our
        > > bathroom to tweak us out of our stuck, white-haired old lady views.
        > > My opinion. Your mileage may vary. Hu Mark_"
        > >

        > > I especially love the way Mark summed this all up in his last paragraph!
        > > Too funny! Klemp is the agent of change going into all and every public
        > > bathroom regardless of them being for women or men--by golly, Klemp
        > > is going in there and making changes . . . and his chelas are embracing this
        > > idea as they too want to help with the change that obviously can be started
        > > in such a basic and fundalmental places as restrooms. Hey, just remember
        > > if the opposite gender comes into the restroom you are using, don't be
        > > alarmed--it' s not any nut or pervert, it's just a nutty, possibly perverted
        > > eckist! So much for those special, elevated spiritual teachings! : )

      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 5, 2007

          Mish wrote:
          One has to wonder where eckankar would be today if
          Klemp had never been put in that power position. Even
          though Twitchell lied about the origins of the teachings
          and plagiarized heavily, it doesn't seem that Twitchell
          was mentally unbalanced as Klemp is.

          *** Actually I thought Twitch was mentally ill as well, he was just so convincing in his story and lies that it sounded more believable.

          The Nature of Mythomania

          The following definition is the most comprehensive in describing this phenomenon:

          Pathological lying is falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view engaged in by a person who at the time of observation cannot definitely be declared insane feebleminded or epileptic. Such lying rarely if ever centers about a single event although exhibited in very occasional cases for a short timeit manifests itself most frequently by far over a period of years or even a lifetime. It represents a trait rather than an episode. Extensivevery complicated fabrications may be evolved. This has led to the synonyms: mythomania pseudologia phantastica.5

          William and Mary Healy offered this definition in their respected study on the subject. This book is significant for its recognition of the need to look at the pathological liar as a special category of psychological phenomenon. They wrote:

          A clear terminology should be adopted. The pathological liar forms a species by himself and as such does not necessarily belong to any of these larger classes.6

          A. Delbrücka late nineteenth-century German psychiatrist conducted the earliest studies of this condition. He coined the term “pseudologia phantastica” later adopted by other writers on the subject. Delbrück’s work provided early warnings of the harm such liars cause to families and society in general by their falsifications and deceit. During this same period another German psychiatristKoppencontributed to the analysis of the pathological liar and the nature of the lies he told:

          The pathological lie is active in character a whole sequence of experiences is fabricated and the products of fancy brought forward with a certainty that is astonishing. The possibility that the untruth may be at any minute demolished does not abash the liar in the least. Remonstrances against the lies make no impression. On closer inspection we find that the liar is no longer free he has ceased to be master of his own lies the lie has won power over himit has the worth of a real experience. In the final stages of the pathological lie it cannot be differentiated from delusion.7

          In an excellent and comprehensive 1997 compilation on mythomaniaits editor asserts:

          Deception and truth are polar opposites on a continuum with various degrees of departure from blatant dishonesty to unbending truth. A small dose of duplicity may interfere little with family and social duties. . . . It may either pass unnoticed or receive endorsement within a culturally stipulated range of conduct. By contrast some flagrant falsities that violate cultural codes by their ineptitude absurdity or extravagance . . . Have long attracted the attention of the medical profession.8

          Another closely related condition is “ megalomania:”

          A psycho pathological condition in which delusional fantasies of wealth poweror omnipotence predominate an obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.9

          In an elaboration of pseudologia phantasticaBernard Risch in 1908 noted several important characteristics of pathological liars. He observed that they typically had mental processes similar to those with literary gifts. The same passion and creativity found in novelists poets and playwrights are found in pathological liars. Both are able to forget who what and where they are and create a new and often convincing reality. The difference however is that the artist is creating this reality within a socially acceptable context: we know it is his art to fabricate a reality of sorts for our entertainment. But the pathological liar is an artist without a socially-valued talent his audiences are unaware of their roles in his works. He plies his art to whomever he meets or to whoever reads his creation. He does not distinguish art from reality and wants us to believe that they are one and the same.

          Does the Shoe Fit Paul Twitchell?   I found that Ford Johnson has listed several chapters from his book "Confessions"  for those to read concerning Twit and Eckankrap:    http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/Excerpts.asp

           Anyway, I'm catching up on all of the interesting messages concerning the EWWS, and this Unisex bathroom topic....    If a bathroom is in fact Unisex, it will state it right on the front door.  Usually only one toilet is available, and there is a lock on the door to keep perverts like Klemp out!   Maybe Klemp and his FLEM have gender identity issues of their own, and wish to bring this out of the closet via the toilet story....    Klemp is really a female trapped in a male body, and Joan is a man trapped in a female body?   Looks like the rolls of LEM and FLEM are being slowly reversed and introduced to the members.   <wink wink>

          Mish and Prometheus has been right all along about these two lunatics!
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 5, 2007
            Hi, Liz!

            You're correct about Twitchell exhibiting the characteristics
            of someone suffering from mythomania, and thanks for
            adding the info about this illness. But the unbalances are
            significantly different with Klemp who seems to have a
            mixture of more than one. Additionally, Klemp also lacks the
            charisma that Twitchell had and which is probably why
            so many old time eckists, from Twitchell's day, lament
            so much about the teachings and continue to embrace the
            older writings of Twitchell's rather than resonating as
            well with Klemp's.

            Klemp's focus on bathroom use seems to resemble his
            airport behavior of disrobing--something is wrong with him.
            As for unisex bathrooms--yes, they do exist and are
            properly marked, sometimes actually saying "family." These
            are usually situated by themselves. In other words, a unisex
            bathroom would not be located next to a men's bathroom or
            women's bathroom or by both. And a unisex will have a lock
            on the door as it accommodates one person at a time, so
            how Klemp could possibly have thought an unlocked
            women's restroom equated to unisex is wrong thinking and
            seems a perversion for him to think he could enter such an
            unlocked bathroom, confront the white haired lady and act
            as though she was thinking wrong??? I believe that if he
            continues to push his way into women's bathrooms because
            he can't hold his urine a few minutes longer (which might
            suggest a medical problem for both him and Joan?), that he
            will eventually run into some trouble. Bathrooms are privacy
            rooms and these two nutters, Klemp and Joan are intruding.
            Their world must be awfully small for them to focus on such
            behavior and equate it to some sort of spiritually uplifting
            experience. Additionally, from some of the other posts that
            eckists are writing in response to Klemp's bathroom story, it
            seems that these gullible and easily manipulated chelas are
            are now smiling and humming hu when using public restrooms--
            especially if they find one that is not marked either or! LOL!
            Even one eckist posted that she had a bathroom experience
            after the talk-- accidentally going into the men's room
            where men were standing at urinals. She thought it was both
            funny, and spiritual! LOL!

            Klemp's feeble attempt of using public bathrooms to promote
            a unisex consciousness is just his lack luster way of trying to
            pave the way for Joan into a higher position in the eck org--to
            validate his plan to position her next to him in authority. He has
            written in "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" that the time is right for
            more female eck masters to reveal themselves. He also wrote in
            this book a couple chela dream stories depicting Joan assisting chelas
            in connecting with Klemp, which he also explains in his book is
            a function of eck masters--helping people to connect with the
            mahanta. It seems that Klemp is moving forward with his plans
            to secure Joan in a bigger and more important role in the org.
            Chelas are now debating what it means concerning male vs
            female--so phase one of operation co-l.e.m. is now in action.
            Klemp is proceeding with his plans. He is doing for Joan what
            Twitchell failed to do for Gail. It is Klemp's way of holding the
            power as long as he can and assure that his books and writings will
            not hit the dumpsters as happened with Darwin Gross! But in the
            end, no matter what Klemp does, what will happen to his legacy
            will be out of his control. If eckankar survives beyond Klemp, I
            predict that much of Klemp's crap will be discarded as chelas
            cleanse themselves of the insane delusion and brainwashing Klemp
            has inflicted upon them. : )

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 10, 2007
              Isn't it true that ECKists are told: A Miracle Is
              A Changed Consciousness? Klemp stated that he
              "changed" the White Haired Lady's Consciousness,
              therefore, he created A Miracle! If only she knew!

              Isn't it interesting that Klemp doesn't define "Miracle"
              in his Lexicon! WHY Not? HK defines "consciousness"
              but does Not mention "miracles" or "change!" Instead,
              Klemp mentions the "Dhyanic" and "ECK" consciousness
              (pg.32) but only defines Dhyan and Dhyana (pg.47)
              and Not the ECK Consciousness! Also, Dhyan and Dhyana
              only refers to seeing the LEM or Master on the Inner
              Planes versus seeing or meeting the Mahanta on the Inner!

              [BTW - I GOOGLED: A Miracle is a Changed Consciousness
              and found this (below). It's kind of interesting... WHY can't
              Klemp come up with something like this? Didn't Klemp (the
              LEM/Mahanta) get into the International Who's Who of
              Intellectuals via "writing" dozens of books (and paying a
              fee)? So, WHY didn't Klemp come up with a book like this
              instead of running into a Women's Restroom and declaring
              "Restrooms are Unisex!"]

              Make Your Own Miracle

              Miracles don't happen to you; they happen through
              you. An astonishing new book, Shortcut to a Miracle,
              reveals how to get from where you are... to where
              you've barely dared to dream about going.

              Ever noticed how the things you want most seem a
              billion light years away? Perhaps you wait tables but
              dream of performing oon Broadway. Or you've tried
              to have a baby for years but pregnancy eludes you.
              Or you long to meet your Soul Mate but figure that
              at the age of 65, you're doomed to spend your (so-called)
              Golden Years alone. Whatever your "impossible dream"
              might be, reaching it would take a miracle. And since
              you don't believe in miracles--or at least you don't
              believe one's coming your way--you've pretty much
              resigned yourself to a life of back-breaking, low-paying
              work . . . or childlessness . . . or lonely bachhelorhood.

              Don't give up yet. Spiritual counselors Michael C. Rann
              and Elizabeth Rann Arrott say that not only is your miracle
              possible, it is your birthright. In their new book Shortcut
              to a Miracle: How to Change Your Consciousness and
              Transform Your Life (Jeffers Press, September 2005,
              ISBN: 0-9745776-8-5, $14.95), they build a convincing
              case that you can experience your own miracles by working
              with some astonishing natural principles that scientists
              are just beginning to understand.

              "Most people think that a miracle is an event that
              runs counter to the laws of nature and that is 'bestowed'
              from above," say Rann and Arrott. "That's misleading.
              Miracles are perfectly natural. They are results of the
              Universe working the way it's intended to work. Furthermore,
              the person we think of as the recipient of a miracle is actually
              the co-creator of that miracle. We are wired for miracles.
              All we have to do is learn how to help them unfold."

              To provide a foundation for their assertion, the
              authors delve into the staggering new science of
              quantum physics. The very characteristics of the quantum
              world suggest that there is no separation, no dividing
              line between consciousness (thought) and physical form
              or manifestation. We are one with the Universe and part
              of it. We actually participate in its operation--and it
              responds to us.

              In other words, in tandem with the Power and Intelligence
              that created the Universe, you actually co-create your
              own reality.

              All thought is creative, both positive thought and
              negative thought. The key to having miracles manifest
              in your life is to know that miracles can happen, and
              they can happen for you. It's that simple--but the authors
              admit that simple and easy are not synonymous. (If they
              were, everyone would be living rich, rewarding, happy
              lives.) To change your life, you must change the way
              you think. That requires discipline and practice.

              Shortcut to a Miracle outlines what you can do to create
              your miracle, and supports its assertions with dozens
              of real-life stories about those who have found success
              using the principles the authors set forth. Here are just
              a few insights from the book:

              Adopt the Miracle-Making Attitude. The frame of
              mind that allows miracles to unfold is comprised of
              five elements. Doubt in any one of these areas can
              have a negative impact on the manifestation of your
              miracle:

              1. Miracles unfold according to Universal Law. Begin
              right now to know that miracles do not happen by
              chance. They are no more random or capricious than,
              for example, the Law of Gravity that holds the universe
              together.

              2. Your miracle is possible. Any time you question
              whether the miracle you desire is possible, think about
              this awesome universe, and ask yourself if the
              incomprehensible Intelligence and Power responsible
              for creating this universe isn't far more than enough
              to also bring into your life whatever it is that you need
              or desire.

              3. Your miracle is never too big. You may wonder
              whether what you want or think you need is "too big."
              It is not too big! Ralph Waldo Emerson said it best,
              "There is no large or small to the Soul that maketh all."

              4. You play a major role in bringing about your
              miracle. You may wonder, "If it can happen, do
              I have any part in making it happen, or allowing
              it to happen?" Yes. It happens through you, not to
              you. Your part has to do with your belief, and your
              belief is the result of your thinking.

              5. You deserve miracles in your life. The final
              question you may have is, "Do I deserve to have
              something this good happen?" The answer is an
              unqualified yes! You deserve miracles because
              the Power and the Intelligence that created the
              universe also created you to live and enjoy life
              as fully and completely as you choose.

              Stop "squirrel caging." What is squirrel caging?
              It's a form of negative habitual thinking when
              you go over the same thing in your mind repeatedly
              --again and again--around and around and around.
              (Think of a squirrel running in a paddle-wheel-type
              cage, getting nowhere.) TThe three areas where people
              tend to squirrel cage are:

              when we feel wronged or insulted when we make a
              mistake or otherwise embarrass ourselves when we
              take a strong dislike to someone and begin mentally
              criticizing everything they do.

              Understand that when you begin squirrel caging,
              you are actually blocking your miracle. A simple,
              direct statement that helps many people to stop
              squirrel caging is, "I don't need that anymore."
              This statement stops the cycle and allows normal
              thinking to resume. Then you can begin to take charge
              of your thinking by focusing on what you want--
              your miracle--instead of what you don't want.

              Understand the 51 percent rule. One of the biggest
              impediments to having a miracle in your life is the
              fear that you might not get the miracle that you
              desire. We water down our Miracle-Making Attitude
              with thoughts like: "What if I don't get another job
              and I lose the house?" "What if the diagnosis is positive?"
              "What if . . ." "What if . . ." It goes on and on.

              It's important not to back off from what you want
              because you're afraid you might not get it. Think of
              faith and fear as being opposite ends of the same
              continuum. The more afraid we are of some future
              event, the more fearful we become. The greater
              our expectancy of good, however, the stronger
              our faith. The important point is that we don't
              need 100 percent faith--all we need is 51 percent
              faith, and our lives begin to turn in the right direction.

              Don't be discouraged if things appear to get
              worse before they get better. Paradoxically, it's
              not uncommon for a positive change in our lives
              to be preceded by a chaotic period in which a
              number of unsettling things take place. When
              you have begun the mental and emotional process
              that allows a miracle to move into your life, you
              will experience a clearing in consciousness. This
              process often involves the shifting around of many
              things and many patterns in your life. It actually
              ties in with what is known in quantum physics as
              chaos theory. Just remember that, no matter what
              it looks like, beneath any chaotic appearance lies
              order and harmony. Stay focused on your miracle
              and not on unfavorable circumstances.

              Ultimately, say Rann and Arrott, the more you
              align your thinking with what you want, the more
              fully empowered you become, and the more transformed
              your life becomes.

              "The wonderful truth is that in the process of getting
              your miracle, you're opening the door to other miracles,"
              they assert. "When you work toward a miracle in one
              area of your life--your health for instance--you actually
              lay the groundwork for miracles in the other areas,
              namely, prosperity, success, and relationships."

              "You will discover a whole new life that's richer, fuller,
              and more abundant than you ever thought possible,"
              the authors add. "Even your problems become steppingstones
              rather than obstacles. If it sounds too good to be true,
              I assure you that it is not. I've seen it happen again
              and again. Start today. You will find that you are
              supported in your choice by a loving Presence that
              provides--without question and all the time--all you
              could ever want or need."

              Spiritual counselors Michael C. Rann and Elizabeth Rann
              Arrott have spent more than sixty years, combined, examining
              the laws of miracles, their operation and application. This
              groundbreaking book is the culmination of their lifework.
              Michael is director of the Science of Mind Center in Chicago.
              Elizabeth is director of the Science of Mind Center in Evanston,
              Illinois.

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 23, 2007
                In the 12/2007 Mystic World Sharon Kunin's
                article is Damage Control for Klemp's 2007
                EWWS "RESTROOMS ARE UNISEX" comments!

                Sharon's article begins on page 1 and is titled,
                "A Year of Blessing." On page 7 Sharon states
                that Klemp walked into the women's restroom
                where:

                "... he (HK) encountered a very alarmed
                white-haired woman standing at the sink.
                Excusing himself, Sri Harold returned to the
                men's room just as Joan emerged..."

                Now how does this... Oh! er excuse me madame!
                "Change" her consciousness? What happened to
                "Restrooms Are Unisex!"

                Or, did HK follow the Law of Silence and whispered
                or whimpered to himself, under his breath, Restrooms
                Should Be (are) Unisex Damnit! I Have Spoken!!!
                Maybe Klemp only shared his thoughts of what he
                wanted to say to that "Alarmed" white-haired woman?
                Maybe it was all made-up and he lied that he had said
                anything.

                Maybe this is what Sharon is really pointing out. Klemp
                lied to ECKists at the 2007 EWWS and never told that
                woman that Restrooms Are Unisex!

                I guess that the Holocaust didn't happen either!

                Or maybe, the Klemp's, the ESC and RESA Police
                are trying to re-write ECKANKAR History with this
                Damage Control! Almost everyone was embarrassed
                by Klemp's stupid comments and this generated
                a reaction of mass disapproval by the more sane ECKists!

                Although HK is out-of-control the EK Board can't
                do anything about it like they did with Gross! They
                allowed Klemp to restructure things giving himself
                sole authority. Too bad so sad! But what goes around
                comes around... that's karma isn't it?! LOL!

                I wonder what ECKists are thinking about this
                rewrite by Sharon Kunin which was approved
                of by both Joan and Harold? Do they think that
                this will make things better or that HK's nutty
                comments will all go away? I'll bet the tape of
                that talk gets edited along with the written version
                of it in the next Mahanta Transcripts!

                If there wasn't anything to hide (change)...
                Why Are They Doing This?!

                Let's just "change" Truth into Fiction... this seems
                to be the ECKANKAR way of viewing life! Or, maybe
                ECKists like Mark just "imagined" they saw and heard
                the Mahanta when it was actually the KAL!

                Prometheus
                p.s. HK's comments to Joan to "hush-up" weren't
                appreciated either by ECKists!

                On HuChat, Mark Alexander wrote:

                "I always listen to Harold's talk as if they were Living
                Shariyat dreams... Sometimes I think people forget that
                Harold is not just telling stories to get a chuckle, that
                there is a literal Mahanta... WE are the white-haired lady
[...]

                ECK USED HIM TO CHANGE THE STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS
                OF THE WHITE-HAIRED WOMAN.

                This story puts a cap on a particularly nice Living Word
                aspect of this talk. I've seen on many occasions how Harold
                will say something that will tweak the human consciousness
                (political or social or eck-related) , then in the same talk there
                would be a story that addresses what he tweaks. This is how the
                Living Word works.

                Earlier in his talk when Joan was singing, she got a little
                lost in singing the complete song and so it went on longer
                than it should have. Harold made a comment about her
                going on like that, and how sometimes at home he would
                have to say something if she talks too long. It was a very male/
                female comment...

                So here we have Harold tweaking us on the male/female
                thing and then later tells us a story that tries to remind us
                not to get stuck in male/ female categories. That they are fine,
                but we should not be like the white-haired lady, stuck in one
                or the other. We should be thinking Unisex, SOUL, beyond
                the categories. Change is Change (the title of the talk)... the

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 26, 2007
                  Doesn't it seem like there is a Lack of Communication
                  between these two (Harry & Joan), as well as, a problem
                  with bladder control (lower chakra health)! One's a 14th
                  Initiate and the other a 9th Initiate and yet most average
                  couples (non-Eckists) communicate better and are more
                  capable than these two goofs!

                  Can't HK go into the men's restroom with Joan?! Sure! And,
                  where's that "inner (and outer) communication" to Know where
                  Joan is? Where's the Mahanta's "intuition" and "insight" for Harry
                  Not to know the men's room was locked because Joan was in there!

                  Is the Mahanta Consciousness limited to KNOWING these things!
                  It's ridiculous! Klemp is a mini-master scammer! One can see the
                  "proof in the pudding" that ECK Initiations are Bogus! Would this
                  comedy of errors happen to Rebazar? Would Rebazar get "punked"
                  by the KAL? Of course Not!

                  Klemp is Not a real Master anyway, and Rebazar is a fictional
                  character created by Twitchell in order to "initiate" himself!

                  Plus, just read the stupid stories sent to The Mystic World,
                  H.I. Letter, and RESA Star! These H.I.s are talking about
                  really basic stuff as though it's a revelation in consciousness
                  and a miracle due to the Mahanta interceding for them! One
                  can read these same type of stories, if not better or greater
                  ones and examples of faith, from other religions that Eckankar
                  views as lesser (lower) spiritual paths! Eckists really need to
                  get out more with non-Eckists and read more non-Eck books.
                  And, everyone really need to take people off those pedestals...
                  no one should be placed Higher (or lower) than Oneself!

                  > In the 12/2007 Mystic World Sharon Kunin's
                  > article is Damage Control for Klemp's 2007
                  > EWWS "RESTROOMS ARE UNISEX" comments!
                  >
                  > Sharon's article begins on page 1 and is titled,
                  > "A Year of Blessing." On page 7 Sharon states
                  > that Klemp walked into the women's restroom
                  > where:

                  ***

                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 28, 2007
                    Hi, All!

                    I think I already mentioned in another post regarding HK's
                    bathroom "stunt" EWWS talk story, that HK has told similar
                    bathroom stories in the past where Joan and/or he will go
                    into the opposite gender restrooms due to their impatience of
                    waiting until the proper restroom is available or their own
                    poor timing in going off to take care of their basic needs!
                    Why HK and Joan think this is appropriate and acceptable
                    behavior is really amusing as many would think it perverted
                    and maybe would report them to store security. LOL!

                    Anyway, it seems for HK, the highlights of his day are such
                    activities. His life is so mundune and so uninspiring that he
                    grasps for any kind of event to make it sound inspirational--
                    such as going into the opposite gender public restrooms,
                    disturbing a white haired lady, and hooking this weirdness into
                    some sort of change is change story for chelas to learn from! : )

                    It is very revealing that Sharon Kunin has written her own
                    condensed version of HK's talk, leaving out some "important"
                    details from Mark Alexander's eye witness account. I wonder
                    why Sharon Kunin has down played the bathroom story and
                    omitted some key elements? I wonder how the master of the
                    universe HK feels about the alteration of his story? It seems
                    this re-write by Sharon Kunin indicates some other eck org
                    higher ups also have a problem with the story as told by HK--
                    and perhaps they are in agreement with some of the perspectives
                    that we on ESA have regarding wily-nilly use of public restrooms!
                    Do you think HK has embarrassed his inner circle of H.I. friends?
                    Seems like it, doesn't it, with Sharon Kunin (Doug's wife) taking
                    on this re-telling?

                    Meanwhile, HK and Joan should change their bathroom habits--
                    like not waiting too long before finding a restroom for use or
                    maybe they need to see a "real" doctor to discuss their
                    incontinent problems! If not a physical defect, then a good
                    psychologist might be able to figure out why HK has such
                    bathroom fetishes--probably goes back to his childhood toilet
                    training? It might be why the white haired (mother figure) lady
                    is so significant to HK's story???

                    But in the meantime, the eck org continues to re-write their
                    history, even recent history such as HK's EWWS talk in order
                    for it to filter better out to the duped chelas and the general
                    public who might stumble onto this whacky religious cult!
                    Change is change but it doesn't need to be implemented in
                    public restrooms! I shudder to think at what other crazy little
                    ideas/thoughts will spill out of HK's mouth next! But when
                    chelas take this bathroom story so seriously and try to do as
                    the mahanta does, well, it just shows how following anyone,
                    cult leader/hero, can take one down a slippery slope of
                    unreasonable thinking and behaviors. : )

                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 28, 2007
                      Hi Mish and All,
                      It looks to me like Joan and Sharon (others too?) planned
                      to do some Damage Control without Harry knowing what
                      they were up to. I know HK read and approved Sharon's
                      article, but I don't think he noticed WHY it was written
                      with certain details omitted.

                      Afterall, the title of HK's talk was "Change is Change"
                      and Klemp states that he "changed" the white-haired
                      woman's consciousness! And, HK said (to all ECKists)
                      that as far as he was concerned, "Restrooms Are Unisex!"

                      Klemp states at the end of his 12/2007 WISDOM NOTES:
                      "It's all about consciousness; it's all about love."

                      What happened to the Law of Non-Interference? How
                      "loving" was Klemp to this white-haired woman when
                      he "alarmed" her and invaded her private space?

                      According to Sharon Kunin HK just excused himself to
                      the woman and left. How did this "change her consciousness"
                      or show "love?" HK states that "It's all about consciousness"
                      and "love," but WHY did HK claim to Interfere with the Current
                      State of the Woman's Consciousness Without Her Permission?

                      Don't Black Magicians or agents of the KAL manipulate
                      or "change" people without their permission? Sure!

                      Another thing! HK only states that he "Changed" the woman's
                      consciousness BUT doesn't say in Which direction, or in What
                      way! Will she now go and jump off the I-35 bridge! Did she
                      (a non-ECKist) receive God Realization by the Restroom
                      Mahanta!

                      Yes, it seems that Joan and Sharon (Doug and other Board
                      members too?) decided to do a seminar recap with certain
                      embarrassing details left out. I wonder what Harry will think
                      about that now that it's been pointed out?!

                      Sharon Kunin's 12/2007 EK Mystic World article begins
                      on page 1 and is titled, "A Year of Blessing." On page
                      7 Sharon states that Harold Klemp (the Mahanta) walked
                      into the women's restroom where:

                      "... he (HK) encountered a very alarmed
                      white-haired woman standing at the sink.
                      Excusing himself, SRI HAROLD RETURNED TO
                      THE MEN'S ROOM JUST AS JOAN EMERGED..."

                      Mark A. shares his notes of HK's 2007 EWWS talk on HU-Chat:

                      "HAROLD SAYS AS FAR AS HE'S CONCERNED THE RESTROOMS
                      ARE UNISEX. HE MUSED THAT HE WONDERED AT HOW THE
                      ECK USED HIM TO CHANGE THE STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS
                      OF THE WHITE-HAIRED WOMAN...

                      EARLIER IN HIS TALK WHEN JOAN WAS SINGING, SHE GOT
                      A LITTLE LOST IN SINGING THE COMPLETE SONG AND SO
                      IT WENT ON LONGER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE. HAROLD MADE

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 2, 2008
                        "Practical Skepticism is Based on Common Sense"
                        [David Hume]. Shouldn't ECKists take a Common
                        Sense approach to what they read, see, and hear
                        coming from their "ECK" Leaders and Mahanta?!

                        From Wikipedia:

                        Formal logic, as most people learn it, is deductive
                        rather than inductive. Some philosophers claim to
                        have created systems of inductive logic, but it is
                        controversial whether a logic of induction is even
                        possible. In contrast to deductive reasoning, conclusions
                        arrived at by inductive reasoning do not necessarily
                        have the same degree of certainty as the initial premises.

                        For example, a conclusion that all swans are white is
                        false, but may have been thought true in Europe until
                        the settlement of Australia, when Black Swans were
                        discovered. Inductive arguments are never binding
                        but they may be cogent. Inductive reasoning is deductively
                        invalid. (An argument in formal logic is valid if and only
                        if it is not possible for the premises of the argument to
                        be true whilst the conclusion is false.) In induction there
                        are always many conclusions that can reasonably be related
                        to certain premises. Inductions are open; deductions are
                        closed.

                        It is however possible to derive a true statement
                        using inductive reasoning if you know the conclusion.
                        The only way to have an efficient argument by induction
                        is for the known conclusion to be able to be true only
                        if an unstated external conclusion is true, from which
                        the initial conclusion was built and has certain criteria
                        to be met in order to be true (separate from the stated
                        conclusion).

                        By substitution of one conclusion for the other, you
                        can inductively find out what evidence you need in
                        order for your induction to be true. For example,
                        you have a window that opens only one way, but
                        not the other. Assuming that you know that the only
                        way for that to happen is that the hinges are faulty,
                        inductively you can postulate that the only way for
                        that window to be fixed would be to apply oil (whatever
                        will fix the unstated conclusion). From there on you
                        can successfully build your case.

                        However, if your unstated conclusion is false, which
                        can only be proven by deductive reasoning, then your
                        whole argument by induction collapses. Thus ultimately,
                        pure inductive reasoning does not exist.

                        The classic philosophical treatment of the problem
                        of induction, meaning the search for a justification
                        for inductive reasoning, was by the Scottish philosopher
                        David Hume. Hume highlighted the fact that our everyday
                        reasoning depends on patterns of repeated experience
                        rather than deductively valid arguments. For example,
                        we believe that bread will nourish us because it has
                        done so in the past, but this is not a guarantee that it
                        will always do so.

                        As Hume said, someone who insisted on sound
                        deductive justifications for everything would starve
                        to death.

                        Instead of approaching everything with unproductive
                        skepticism, Hume advocated a practical skepticism
                        based on common sense, where the inevitability of
                        induction is accepted.

                        Induction is sometimes framed as reasoning about
                        the future from the past, but in its broadest sense it
                        involves reaching conclusions about unobserved things
                        on the basis of what has been observed. Inferences
                        about the past from present evidence – for instance,
                        as in archaeology, count as induction. Induction could
                        also be across space rather than time, for instance as
                        in physical cosmology where conclusions about the
                        whole universe are drawn from the limited perspective
                        we are able to observe (see cosmic variance); or in
                        economics, where national economic policy is derived
                        from local economic performance.

                        Twentieth-century philosophy has approached induction
                        very differently. Rather than a choice about what predictions
                        to make about the future, induction can be seen as a choice
                        of what concepts to fit to observations or of how to graph
                        or represent a set of observed data.

                        Nelson Goodman posed a "new riddle of induction"
                        by inventing the property "grue" to which induction
                        does not apply. [end]

                        prometheus wrote:

                        > Doesn't it seem like there is a Lack of Communication
                        > between these two (Harry & Joan), as well as, a problem
                        > with bladder control (lower chakra health)! One's a 14th
                        > Initiate and the other a 9th Initiate and yet most average
                        > couples (non-Eckists) communicate better and are more
                        > capable than these two goofs!
                        >
                        > Can't HK go into the men's restroom with Joan?! Sure! And,
                        > where's that "inner (and outer) communication" to Know where
                        > Joan is? Where's the Mahanta's "intuition" and "insight" for Harry
                        > Not to know the men's room was locked because Joan was in there!
                        >
                        > Is the Mahanta Consciousness limited to KNOWING these things!
                        > It's ridiculous! Klemp is a mini-master scammer! One can see the
                        > "proof in the pudding" that ECK Initiations are Bogus! Would this
                        > comedy of errors happen to Rebazar? Would Rebazar get "punked"
                        > by the KAL? Of course Not!

                        [EDIT]