Re:Female ECK Masters, Kata Daki and ECK Master in the making Joan Klemp!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi Mish,
      Here are excerpts from the Sept. 2007 Mystic World
      article that Mark Alexander was referring to:

      ["The following Q&A is courtesy of the Letter of
      Light..."]

      ASK the MASTER by HK:
      "Q: WHO was the first person, and HOW did that
      person get here?"

      BTW-There is no name given for the person who
      submitted this question and the Letter of Light
      Vol. and No. for the original article is not mentioned
      either.

      So, Klemp has two questions to answer... WHO and HOW.

      HK's Answer: "The FIRST PERSON had NO NAME."

      ME: Well, what was he called? How about ADOM?
      Maybe Klemp should refresh his memory by looking
      at page 162 of his Eckankar Lexicon.

      HK: "Polarians. The first root race which lived in Polara,
      the GARDEN of EDEN; the Adamic race; ADOM was
      the FIRST MAN and EDE, the FIRST WOMAN; the
      beginning of the races of man upon earth."

      BTW- Who did Adom and Ede's children breed with?
      Were their kids named Cane and Abe? PT likes to switch
      letters around so this would make sense! LOL!

      ME: Here's something interesting -
      [July 2007 Letter of Light Questions for the Master]:

      "Dear Mahanta, Does our religion believe in Adam and
      Eve?"

      HK: "In a word, NO. ... So, practice silence in regard
      to the story of ADAM and EVE if possible. Yet should
      someone press you, say that your religion is something
      you DO NOT wish to talk about. Then remain silent or
      try to turn the conversation to another subject, like sports."

      ME: Klemp is a liar and a manipulator and is trying to
      get the ECK YOUTH to do the same!

      Okay, now for Klemp's Second Question:

      HK: "HOW did that FIRST PERSON get here? ... 'So how
      did the FIRST TWO people, OR MORE, come into bodies
      in the HIGH MENTAL PLANE?' (EVERYTHING HERE COMES
      IN TWOs.) They Materialized. It was a bit like STAR TREK...
      They just seem to appear as if by MAGIC... yet there are
      LAWS of SCIENCE at work that allow for an orderly TRANSFER
      of ATOMS [or ADOMs?] that make up a human body."

      ME: So, is HK giving credit to Magic, Sci-fi, or to Science
      for HOW the "First Person" got here? I can see why Mark
      didn't want to post this crap. It's embarrassing! Say! Didn't
      NOAH pair up animals and had them come onto the ARK
      two by two? Yes, I can see where MARK A. can draw his
      assumptions that this is HK's Eunuch/Unisex Code for
      Joan becoming the next LEM. LOL! When was this Letter of
      Light article, on this subject, first written Mark? LOL!
      This proves that ECKists become more delusional as they
      climb the initiation ladder! Joan will become the next LEM,
      but the hint is in Klemp's "Wonderful" book of two years
      ago!

      Prometheus