Re: Fun with Harry November Contest

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2007
      Hi, Steve!

      I like that yellow brick road pic on your group site! Really a good
      one! I think that Klemp is insane! But happily so with all that
      money he rakes in from his gullible chelas! Pity the "poor" eckists
      don't see how they are being taken by the eckankar scam! When
      listening to Klemp or watching his behavior, keep in mind that Klemp
      chose to take over the leadership of the org--actually he grabbed it
      away from Gross. The way I see it, what Twitchell did in the beginning
      is nothing compared to what Klemp has done and continues to do!
      Klemp is the real "rascal" and "compiler" of eck garbage! All that
      Klemp has ever written is just crap--and certainly does not merit
      recognition as any sort of intellectual exercise! To me, Klemp is
      one of the biggest jokes out there right now--so your fun pics site
      is indeed fun! : )

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Steve"