Are ECKists Seeing the New LEM on "the Inner?"

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2007
      Hi Sharon and All,
      ECKists are anticipating Klemp's Saturday Night Talk and
      are, hopeful, to learn about a new LEM!

      Didn't many ECKists "think" or "feel" that a change was
      to have taken place last year because they "saw" it on the
      inner?!

      Oh, I get it! The time/space factor distorted "When" it
      was supposed to happen! Of course, that doesn't explain
      away "Who" was to take Klemp's place as LEM does it!

      I'm sure that the EK doubletalk or the Catch-22 rule will
      make it all seem that the muddy reality of the Eckankar
      religion has a new clarity in the imaginations of those
      ECKists who have the greatest fears/needs.

      ECKists have to believe that any "change" will benefit them
      somehow and sometime in the future. What ever happened
      to the Here and Now of Self-Mastery and Spiritual Freedom?

      These are the assumed promises tied to even "higher" initiations
      that one cannot receive/handle on the "outer" in this lifetime
      (unless they're male and the LEM)! Catch-22 again!

      ECKists need to wake-up to the Truth! ECKANKAR "is"
      a RELIGION and RELIGIONS LIE! BTW- Why doesn't Klemp
      call it "the Religion of the Light and Sound of Sugmad?"
      See! Klemp's a multi-level deceiver!

      Oh! Don't forget to walk slowly through those metal detectors
      and to get those purses open wide for security. I'm sure that
      there will be plenty of "staff" people walking around with dark
      blue (bulging) jackets, walkie-talkies, and blue-tooths tonight!

      Prometheus

      Sharon wrote:

      E-kult's "inner" is a joke, and only applies to situations which increase the cult's power and
      control, their hold on the cult member, in some way.

      It's okay to attend a seminar "on the inner" only if there was no way you could attend "for
      real", because that makes you feel like a part of that greater whole. It was okay when I
      "attended" our satsang group's hu-chant 'on the inner" when they all went to a seminar
      but I couldn't go. The HI said they "knew" I was there with them. But, after this HI had
      started a new Satsang discourse series, she called me to tell me that I was "out" and could
      not attend anymore because I'd missed three sessions. I was very hurt, and said that I'd
      done Satsang "on the inner" because I was too ill to get there in person. She said that
      didn't matter. I was especially upset because that meant my son couldn't go either - he
      didn't drive, and Satsang was a 45 minute drive.

      Years before, I'd spoken to my previous HI about my not being able to get to Satsang
      regularly - it was quite a drive, and on a school night. I'd read the rules about not missing
      3 in a series. She told me it was okay to attend whenever I (with my son) was able to, that
      it was like a spiritual vitamin and we needed our spiritual nourishment. The 2nd HI said
      she'd learned to just follow the rules without question.

      I was devastated about being kicked out of Satsang. I felt like a good sincere Catholic
      would feel if they'd missed Mass and Communion because of illness and been banned
      from going for the rest of the year. Except in Catholicism, your parish priest does a home
      visit and brings communion to ill parishioners. Most Christian churches do stuff like that.
      So, where's the love in e-kult's attendance policies? The first HI got in trouble later for
      not following the rules and sending in attendance reports & donations quickly enough.
      Heck, we used to joke about eckankar *not* being a cult because they weren't interested in
      money - we all just stuffed our donations in the basket, and when it got full, eventually
      someone would send it in.

      I doubt if Harold will ever give up his power and pass the "rod", and I doubt that he'll name
      Joan as co-LEM, but you never know! Isn't she younger than he is? Ha, I think maybe
      Kunin might do - after all, he exhibited the same "masterly" behavior when he, like Klemp,
      dumped his wife and the mother of his children and married his office-girl mistress.

      It'll be interesting, I'm sure. I have a feeling Klemp's transition might be just as ridiculous
      as the two previous rod-passings were.

      Have a great one, everyone!

      Hugs,

      Sharon