Eckankar Founded on Lies & Deceptions

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2007
      Hi, All!

      I've been reading many of the recent discussions on
      A.R.E. One discussion centers around, of course, the
      lies, deceptions and plagiarisms inherent in the eck
      teachings, and whether they are relevant or important
      to followers of eckankar. It is interesting how eckists
      so easily and readily can dismiss these important
      Truths.

      In one discussion, there is debate on whether Twitchell
      stated he was born of a virgin. Here's a cross-post of
      one dialogue from A.R.E.:

      On Oct 13, 4:36 pm, "Rich" <deadm...@...> wrote:
      > I agree that it's a myth that Paul said he was born of a virgin.
      >In fact what he has said about _himself_ was that he was an
      >illegitimate child. His father was having an affair outside of his
      >marriage and brought the baby Paul into that family. That's why
      >there was so much confusion within his own family about his
      >actual birth date.

      ###When someone asked where Paul Twitchell had written he was
      born of a virgin, brighttigress posted:

      "The ECK enters into the womb of a virgin, the queen of heaven, who
      has submitted to the true spirit of the universe. The consciousness of
      the Mahanta state (the spiritual form of the human Eckankar leader) is
      planted as the seed, and carefully nurtured in the womb. When the
      embodiment of flesh is brought into this world, a man-child is born.
      It starts its unfoldment over a period of years until the state of
      perfection is reached, in adulthood. Then the chosen one learns that
      he is the Living ECK Master of his times."Shariyat Ki Sugmad 1, pg.
      111-112, 2nd ed., 10th printing

      ###Since Twitchell wrote the Shariyats, doesn't it seem logical that
      Twitchell is saying he as the mahanta/l.e.m. was born of a virgin? If any
      eckist would disagree with the concept of virgin birth, wouldn't that be
      reason enough to discount the validity of the eck teachings . . . and quit
      the cult? It would seem the logical thing to do! But, of course, eckists
      can't be logical and believe at the same time! : )

      Also, it is interesting that Klemp has not claimed that he was of a
      virgin birth . . . so if he wasn't born of a virgin, following what Twitchell
      wrote in the Shariyat, doesn't that mean that Klemp is not a mahanta
      and cannot hold the position of L.E.M.

      Eckists should think about this as they prepare for their big annual
      event, the EWWS, and consider that featured speaker Harold Klemp
      is not at all what he is promoted to be. He is no more enlightened
      than any of us, if indeed, he is enlightened at all!!! All Klemp can be
      is the protector and guardian of lies, frauds and plagiarisms. He
      cannot be the leader of enlightened Souls! Eckankar is a sham!