COLUMBUS, FUBBI, and REBAZAR?!

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2007
      "Legend-A nonhistorical or unverifiable story handed down
      by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as
      historical." [Random House, Webster's College Dictionary]

      KLEMP: "ECK legend, in fact, has it has it that Rebazar, along
      with Fubbi Quantz, was involved with the inner guidance of
      Chistopher Columbus." [Those Wonderful ECK Masters, pg.95]

      The earliest this EK legend/myth/lie was handed down is when
      Twitchell first created it! This "in fact" is the real truth.

      Also, notice how vague and wishy-washy Klemp is! Why wouldn't
      the greatest Mahanta ever (HK) be able to travel back into time
      and "see" this inner influence for himself, and then share or verify
      this information (legend) with the public in this book?

      Really! WHY can't HK verify this "LEGEND" with Rebazar and Fubbi
      IF this really did occur?

      Instead, Klemp PLAYS WITH WORDS as he implies that the
      "ECK legend" is "fact." I once saw a magician "in fact" make
      a jumbo jet disappear! But was it True? No, of course Not!
      But, this story about Columbus, Rebazar and Fubbi is true
      right! LOL!

      Why is it that this is being said to be "inner guidance" when
      Columbus was Not an ECK Chela of Fubbi or Rebazar?

      What happened to the ECK Spiritual Law of Non-interference?

      These hypocrites and conmen need to get their stories
      straight! That's probably why Klemp leaves so much wiggle
      room for ECKists to fill-in the blanks via their imaginations.

      So, I wonder how many ECKists really believe this crap?

      It would, therefore, seem that Everything and Everyone
      is influenced (on the inner) by all of these ECK Masters!

      Do ECKists really believe this? This is what Klemp, in fact,
      is saying!

      *****

      On another note - Oct. 22, 2007 falls on a Monday, but
      Oct. 22, 2008 is on Wednesday right (?) due to leap year,
      and Oct. 22, 2009 is on Thursday, correct?!

      I was just looking at when the day of the week that the "ROD"
      could be passed. So, what will be the ploy of Klemp to fit this
      into his plans? Monday Oct. 22 is After the seminar right!
      Therefore it would be too late to announce it, or would HK
      tell of this exchange in advance? It seems like time (midnight)
      and date (Oct. 22) is a factor of something that is supposed to
      happen on the higher "Inner" planes where there is no time or
      space! WHY is that?

      In fact, it's probably just another flaw in the historical "legend"
      of Eckankar that Twitchell created in order to create a lineage
      of Masters, thereby, validating himself as one of them.

      Prometheus

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 13, 2007
        The History Channel was recently showing "Columbus:
        The Lost Voyage." It was interesting to see that Columbus
        discovered the "New World," but Not the United States.

        This "New World" was actually the Dominican Republic,
        and this is where Columbus sailed to on his first three
        voyages. On his four and final voyage he landed in
        South America (Venezuela). Way to go Reb and Fub!

        And, guess what else?! Columbus was a cruel, brutal, and
        inhumane Governor to both the natives (he enslaved) and
        to others under his charge.

        All Columbus cared about was mining gold and silver and
        taking this back to Spain for his share. There was never any
        mention of bringing back "protein." This is the true History
        and facts (reality) of Columbus' voyages. The Rebazar and
        Fubbi crap (ECK Legend) is a big fat lie and a distortion of Truth!

        BTW- I discovered that Europe already had access to corn,
        or maze, so that wasn't a protein source that was needed.

        It is interesting that Columbus thought that God was speaking
        to him... I guess that this "Divine Communication" justified his
        actions regardless of who it harmed. Maybe this is why Klemp
        uses this story to insert Rebazar and Fubbi. Khan "swooned"
        so, therefore, he must be spiritually connected to Twitchell's
        fake Eck masters too! It's all a ploy to use half-truths to make
        the lie seem real.

        Delusion runs rampant throughout this country and the world!
        It reminds me of what I see on American Idol Rewind when I see
        these young people being told that they can't sing! LOL! It's so
        obvious that most of these people (99%) can't sing, but they
        actually believe that they can sing... and that they can sing well!
        People, whom they trust, tell them that they can sing and they
        come to believe this. Why would someone who loves them lie
        to them?! Therefore, they tie their hopes and dreams to a star
        and live in their fantasy land of delusion. But now, they are
        awaken to the truth! They can't sing afterall! They get angry
        and lash out, or cry, or continue to deny the truth. The same
        applies to learning the truth about the fraud behind Eckankar
        which includes the fake masters (lineage) and initiations.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 14, 2007
          Hi All,
          I thought I'd combine some posts on the Columbus-
          Rebazar-Fubbi Lie that Klemp promotes. Klemp distorts
          the facts. At the same time, IF what he states was true,
          then Rebazar and Fubbi and the Mahanta Consciousness
          must take responsibility for ALL OF THE NEGATIVE ACTIONS
          AND RESULTS OF COLUMBUS' VOYAGES!

          Understanding the basis of this fiction [ECK Legend] where
          Rebazar and Fubbi influence Columbus on the "Inner Planes,"
          for the good of the whole, is very relevant to seeing through
          the Myth/Legend/Miracles and half-truths that all religions
          use to deceive, to confuse, and to control their followers.

          All religions do this, with their own unique spin, via giving
          their followers faith, hope, and beliefs, as well as, the imagination
          needed to alleivate their fears and to "answer" their questions
          through prayer (etc.), scripture, or within (the inner). The faithful
          must place their trust in the same lower "truths" their "enlightened"
          leaders have fed them and their ancestors over generations.

          Newer religions like Eckankar are no better than the older ones!
          ECKists don't seem to understand that The ECK Initiations Are
          A KAL Trap! The belief in the initiations, and the social aspect,
          i.e. Eck friends, are what keep many people from leaving the Org!
          Look at all of that time and those initiations [stature, (pride) or
          security, (from fear/unknown)] that they have invested!

          Plus, what do Eckists replace (Eckankar) their religion with? Freedom!
          They can replace their religion with the Freedom of Soul! This
          is how it was meant to be! The Eck initiations were created by
          Twitchell so that he would have the highest... it was his idea
          so why not have the highest (the 14th)! Really! it's that simple!

          Eckists really need to use some common sense and their minds
          just as they do to prevent themselves from falling into other
          scams while in this world! And, there's nothing wrong with
          using some Logic either!

          Prometheus

          Hi Etznab, Mish, Sharon, and All,
          Even though Europe had been undergoing a "Little Ice Age"
          (1300-1850) there was a greater desire for those with Power
          and Money to seek more and even greater riches and power!

          Therefore, Klemp's story of Rebazar and Fubbi influencing
          Columbus on the "Inner" and misdirecting CC and his course
          to India for the Greater Good, "protein" for Europeans, seems
          strange and anti-ECK! This "inner plane" influence was a Lower
          Plane, psychic, or Kal act! It is Not an act of Detachment (Vairag)
          or of Non-attachment. [Actually, Columbus thought he could
          just sail West to India. And, if LAND wasn't there one could!]

          I really doubt that most ECKists have thought this out or have
          looked at the implications of this ECK Legend "in fact."

          FIRST, What happened to the Law of Non-interference? Why
          is the "Inner" manipulation/mind-control by others (REBAZAR
          & FUBBI) who are either real or ficticious seen as okay by Klemp?

          SECOND, due to the "Little Ice Age," in Europe, the closest source
          of other grains (sources of protein for both humans and livestock)
          Unaffected By The Cold are the countries to the South which have
          been (for centuries) a source of trade.

          THIRD, Europe had more sources of protein grains (and fruit and
          vegetables) than the Americas. And, Europe had domesticated animals!
          What Dependable sources of protein (crops) did the Americas have
          except for Corn? Not as many!

          The Americas didn't have domesticated animals (until the Europeans
          brought their own) and meat is the best source of protein! Therefore,
          the native people could not depend on hunting enough meat! This
          is why the countries that have the best sources of protein (grains,
          domesticated animals for meat, eggs, cheese, milk, etc.) have more
          advanced civilizations. The body and mind need protein.

          FOURTH, due to the discovery by Columbus (and Rebazar & Fubbi)
          others followed and TOBACCO was, also, brought back to Europe.

          FIFTH, What happened to the indigenous people that Columbus,
          and those who came after him, came in contact with? They were
          murdered, raped, died from diseases, and enslaved due to the
          search for Gold and Silver! Rebazar and Fubbi are responsible for
          this! I wonder what the Central & South American ECK Chelas think
          about this Columbus-Rebazar-Fubbi Story?

          SIXTH, WHY are ECK Masters concerned with the Greater "Good,"
          or health, of these Europeans over others throughout history?
          Maybe Klemp can point out some other humantarian aid that
          the ECK Masters have given Without Consent (via the INNER) to
          other groups of people, or for the Good of the Whole...
          and Civilization. Klemp preaches a non-involved and passive
          view of world affairs.

          BTW - On Amazon.com one can look at the index of
          "The LITTLE ICE AGE: How Climate Made History 1300-1850"
          by Brian Fagan.

          Prometheus

          Mish wrote:

          HI, Etznab and All!

          I didn't see the PBS show on Columbus, but in my studies of history
          and of Columbus, I understand that Columbus was commissioned to
          search for a water route to the East, for safer access to the treasures
          there, rather than going the dangerous land way. Gold was one of the
          riches being sought as well as spices and other desired things in
          Europe--however, never did I learn or hear that Europe was in need
          of protein!!! LOL! It amazes me that Klemp "dreamed" that idea up,
          but maybe he just tests from time to time to see how gullible his
          chelas are. I mean Klemp can't survive with too many smart people
          under his command--so, making up dumb stories, seems to just
          attract the extremely gullible, delusional and easily manipulated
          kinds of people that Klemp likes best! Believing the story about
          Fubbi and Rebazar assisting Columbus just indicates that if one
          can believe that, then the rest of the eckankar crap is also
          believeable! How else do con men choose their victims, but to see
          how gullible some people are? If a person is in the same class of
          people who accepts the words of an authority figure without question
          then that person is just another gullible person who happens to be
          in a different group from the other gullible people in the world--but
          still that person is gullible.

          Also this minority way of thinking in eckankar might seem novel,
          but it doesn't mean that eckists are anymore special or enlightened
          than any other people on this earth. However, such eck stories
          that distort and erroneously inform, really just highlights how
          dumb the teachings are and how gullible the chelas are to let it
          slide by them! : )

          After joining eckankar one discovers that it can't deliver the promises
          it makes. The excuse given is that one needs more initiations in order
          to open and expand one's consciousness. Still this does not work
          either. This is why eckankar relies upon one's imagination to fulfill
          one's desires--including the desire to belong to a religion. The problem
          with this is that the 30 year plus eckists have come full circle, because
          everyone, including non-eckists, have imaginations and are no less
          spiritually advanced than these high inititates. So it all comes down
          to imagination and delusion, and this is how eckankar works for
          some people!

          Mish

          etznab wrote:

          Mish,

          There was a story about Columbus discovering America on PBS,
          Channel 9 recently. I didn't get time to watch it, but I heard that the
          voyage did have something to do with one mineral in particular -
          GOLD!

          Etznab

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5 10:07 AM
            Klemp's "The Wisdom Notes" FALL 1984
            talks about Columbus, Fubbi Quantz, and
            the need for Protein in Europe! This is
            repeated in Klemp's 2005 "Those Wonderful
            ECK Masters" (TWEM) - 21 years later!

            The Wisdom Notes - FALL 1984:

            "Frankly, the human race is up against a
            crisis as compelling as that which Fubbi
            Quantz faced before the discovery of
            America.

            The practice of the Spiritual Exercises of
            ECK is about the only solution to meet it.

            The problem in the late fifteenth century
            was that nutrition of the European people
            was in a shocking state.

            The people had little energy left over after
            the day's work for contemplation, the moment
            of quiet which is the sweet drink of Soul.

            FUBBI QUANTZ thus set into motion the
            events that led COLUMBUS to sail his three
            tiny ships westward into unknown waters
            for the discovery of the Americas, where
            abundant food could be gotten to revive
            the food stock of the Old World." [end]

            ***
            ME: So, What has Klemp done for people
            in AMERICA who have less vacation time
            and CONTEMPLATION time than their
            EUROPEAN counterparts? It has been 21
            years since HK first told this story about
            the need for the "Spiritual Exercises" and
            a time for "contemplation" by all people.
            FUBBI intervened (on the outer -Lower Worlds)
            for the higher GOOD and broke the Law of
            Non-Interference, so why hasn't KLEMP done
            anything? It's actually getting worse with
            Klemp in charge!
            ***

            Here's Klemp's quote from TWEM (page 87):

[...]

            food stock and nutrition of the Old World." [end]

            History or Another PT/HK Distortion?
            Columbus, Fubbi & Rebazar- A Search for Protein!

            [From Message # 2946]
            prometheus wrote:

[...]
            The ROD OF EK POWER & The Lower Worlds of KAL-

            On another note - Oct. 22, 2007 falls on a Monday, but
            Oct. 22, 2008 is on Wednesday due to leap year, and Oct.