Re: Klemp Should Have Stepped Down Long Ago!

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 6, 2007
      LET'S DISCUSS KLEMP MORE! WHAT'S WRONG WITH
      HIM AND ALL HIS FOIBLES AS A SELF-PROCLAIMED
      GODMAN! IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT TWITCHELL!

      For me, actually, eckankar is just a man-made new
      age religion. Why and what Twitchell did in creating it
      can be debated until the cows come home. Everyone
      interested in this strange little known cult the least
      little bit takes one side or the other in the debate which
      basically comes down to how important or insignificant
      the plagiarisms and lies are to the eckankar teachings.
      Those who remain in eckankar have chosen to miminalize
      the fraud that has taken place and are quite confortable
      to remain in the delusion and illusion of the eck teachings.
      They support Klemp as he continues the lies and deceptions,
      keeping silent as he also molds eckankar to fit his
      narrow-minded, anti-social and narcissistic personality.
      Many eckists become like him which is not something one
      should really strive for! : )

      But to take this to a present day discussion, why do we not,
      meaning eckists and non-eckists alike debate the leadership
      of Klemp??? Klemp has been the mahanta/L.E.M. far longer
      than his predecessors, their years combined. It seems to me
      that we need to look long and hard at what Klemp has done
      and is doing since taking the reins of eckankar and shaping it
      into his creation. To me, what eckankar is today is greatly flawed
      by Klemp's shifty hands! He is no godman--how can anyone
      consider such a silly, nerdy looking and odd speaking man a
      god incarnate? Just looking at him and listening to his stupid
      talks makes the whole org look ridiculous!! He's a joke and
      there's nothing special or original about him! LOL!

      My guess is that many long time eckists are waiting, still
      waiting, for the winds of change to happen--when Klemp
      either steps down or is removed from his throne. I believe
      that many of the true eckists are just waiting for a power
      shift in leadership which they hope will then bring the outer
      org in line with what they are feeling/experiencing on their
      inner! They are hopeful that eckankar will become the
      religion they have longed for! : )

      Klemp must fear these patient chelas very much, and thus, he
      has slowed down the initiations in order to remain in control.
      It seems this is the true reason for being stingy about the
      initiations! Klemp is a stingy and fearful little old man--he
      is no guru or godman! So again I ask, why not discuss Klemp,
      and let Twitchell be for the most part? Let's get to the heart of
      the matter which is what Klemp is doing with eckankar! The
      continuing discussions about how eckankar began and how
      Twitchell established it, speculating on his motivations, etc.
      are all distractions from what needs to be analyzed today--
      that being Harold Klemp and what he has done to eckankar!
      My gut feeling is that Twitchell would not be happy with what
      Harold has done to his creation! LOL!

      BTW, I didn't leave eckankar because of David Lane's book-I
      haven't read it. I left because of Ford Johnson's "Confessions
      of a God Seeker." Many eckists left after becoming aware of
      Ford's book. No need to give Lane all the credit. Others have left
      because they saw through the veil of illusion--they knew
      something wasn't right in belonging to the eck cult and they
      hit the road on their own! There are many reasons and ways
      that one can wake up to the truth about eckankar . . . and get
      out! : )

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 7, 2007
        WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE MAHANTA CONSCIOUSNESS ???
        PT Defined It and Klemp Eliminated This Definition! WHY?

        Twitchell defines "Mahanta Consciousness" in his ECKANKAR
        Dictionary, but Klemp deletes this reference in the EK Lexicon.
        Look at Klemp's Lexicon and all one can find is the definition
        for the "Mahanta" 14th Initiate. I thought the Mahanta Con.
        was supposed to be more impersonal and intangible.

        PT: "Mahanta Consciousness - The spiritual leader,
        or Godman; head of ECK;

        [ME: Well! That's not impersonal or intangible either!
        No wonder HK makes a distinction between the "full"
        14th initiate LEM/Mahanta versus the 12th or 13th
        (in training) Mahanta]

        all those who come to him in the present age have been
        with him since their advent into the world;

        [ME: This must be true for DG's initiates too? Shame
        on you Mr. Klemp for biting the hand that passed you
        the "ROD!" Afterall, RT chose PT, and RT/PT/GT
        chose DG, and DG (out of love) handed you the Rod!]

        the body of the Mahanta is the ECK, which is the essence
        of God flowing out from the Ocean of Love and Mercy,
        sustaining all life and tying together all forms;

        [ME: the definition for "spiritual hierarchy" lists the Mahanta
        third and after the ECK. Besides, how can the ECK be limited
        by a number like 14th Plane? Also, the "ANAMI LOK" is where
        SUGMAD resides and it's the 10th Plane! (pg. 9, EK Lexicon).
        How can the Mahanta be 14th Plane when Sugmad resides on
        the 10th Plane?!]

        the Vi-Guru, the Light Giver; a state of God Consciousness
        which is beyond the titles given in religions which designate
        states of consciousness; the highest of all states of consciousness."

        [ME: Paul had to one-up Radhasoami ("Path of the Masters") and
        Ruhani Satsang (Kirpal Singh) in order to be "Top Dog". Afterall,
        you're not going to Buy or Invest in something if it's not the very
        "Best" and "Fastest" are you?]

        Yes, by now (after 25 years) there should be: 33,333 6th EK Initiates;
        3,333 7ths; 333 8ths; 33 9ths! Klemp has fallen down on the job
        and has focused upon building monuments to his ego!

        Darwin may have been a big spender, but at least he wasn't
        stingy with initiations, and neither was Paul!

        So, there will probably be a big buzz at the up and coming
        2007 EWWS (not to be confused with the EWS, or ECK Worship
        Service).

        ECKists will be talking... is this the Year for a Change in
        Leadership... Finally!!! Will ECKists have a leader that won't
        be a simpleton or a nerdy looking recluse and an embarrassment
        to Vahanas?

        When comparing HK to GW one has to admit that ANY CHANGE
        would be for the better... even if HK remains as the "full" (FMOC)
        master-on-campus!

        Or, will Klemp disapoint Chelas once again with a new ploy
        (delay tactic) and new distractions (buildings, books, etc.)?

        Yes, ECKists will be "challenged" by the I-35 Bridge Collapse
        and the Airlines reducing plane size and customers flying
        into Minneapolis, but this just puts them into the same boat
        as others... it's called life! Therefore this is not a "special"
        event created by the Kal nor a special circumstance (test)
        for ECKists alone! WAKE UP ECKIES AND LOOK AROUND AT
        OTHER PEOPLE... THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS YOUR BELIEF!!!

        Really, ECKists are vain and live in a bubble! Look around
        and get out of your shells! Don't limit your thinking to ECK
        Dogma and to EK religious belief that isolates you from life
        experiences and having compassion and empathy of others.
        You are no more "special" than any other Soul... and don't
        think you're more "advanced" because someone has told
        you so, or trained you to jump though hoops for initiations!

        WAKE UP TO THE REAL TRUTH! YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY FREE NOW!

        Prometheus

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 15, 2007
          Wll Don Ginn, or Joan be the new President of the Org?
          Will Peter Skelsky become the new LEM? Or, will Don be
          the new LEM? Can Joan, still, be moved in as the Co-LEM
          without problems? After 25 years it seems like Klemp still
          has a death-grip on the Rod of (EK) Power! Although, the
          ROD has "Burned" Klemp for a decade or more, and has
          affected his health, he has refused to let it go!

          Of course, in any scenario, Klemp won't give up the Top
          Dog spot as "FULL" Mahanta [Chief God over the copyrighted
          materials (words) and property of the Eckankar Corp. in the
          Lower Planes of KAL]!

          HK's Lust for Fame and Power has distorted his Soul on every
          level. The ROD has become Klemp's personal "precious"
          possession, and should have been LET GO of years ago!

          When will ECKists see the Truth... that only the weak, fearful,
          and inexperienced Souls need Masters and Religion, and
          that those EK initiations are just security blankets and
          carrots to feed the ego! Soul is its own Master and needs
          to be Free of Religious Dogma and Group Think!

> [...]
          a mental institution. However, Klemp then put his
          Damage Control Spin on this incident (lemons into
          lemonade?) as he typically blamed or found fault with
          everyone at the mental health facility except himself.
          Re-read it for yourself and see! Klemp has never taken
          Responsibility for his harsh words, judgments, or negative
          actions and reactions toward others nor has he, ever,
          shown any Empathy, tolerance, or compassion. These
          are virtures and indicators of a higher Love.

          I challenge ECKists to point out where, in HK's vast
          writings, he has Ever Admitted to having made a Mistake,
          or of Showning Empathy toward others... especially
          to non-ECKists! One can rationalize that it is showing
          "tough love" when involving chelas, but how about
          with others? And No, it's Not Detachment either! It's
          the Catch-22 Mahanta Consciousness Ploy of Denial.
          ECKists are stupid and delusional and in denial to believe

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 16, 2007
            IMO-The KAL always wants ECKists to attend the
            ECK Seminars in order to waste their hard earned
            Vahana money on travel and hotel expenses versus
            attending on the "Inner."

            Isn't this "inner connection" via Soul Travel the
            "special" attribute that makes Eckankar and ECKists
            different from others and more "spiritually advanced"
            from the other religious herds? So, WHY is it necessary
            to attend on the outer and make a pilgrimage to the
            Temple on the physical versus the higher inner planes,
            especially, for H.I.s?

            WHY is it necessary for H.I.s to even "write" a Monthly
            Initiate Report (IRO/HIRO) IF there is Always/Constantly
            an "inner" communication taking place? WHY do ECK
            H.I.s need this "lower" physical act to demonstrate
            discipline, and to communicate with their 14th initiate
            leader?

            WHY is Klemp attached to Astral Plane emotions,
            and Physical Plane limitations? Afterall, ECKists not
            only have to go through metal detectors for Klemp's
            Saturday night talk (due to his fears), but they have
            to get their inspiration from outer talks and words
            just as other religious followers do!

            So what is it that makes Eckankar "better" than other
            religions? The proof is in the pudding! Just look at these
            ECK H.I.s! Or, better yet, just talk to and listen to them!
            Anyone can memorize an ECK brochure, but what do they
            really say and how do they really behave away from the
            seminar? They're no different from anyone else (for good
            or bad) regardless of initiation level. WHY? Because the
            EK initiations, except for what's printed on paper, don't
            exist in reality. Only the imagination can fulfill the hopes
            and dreams of those who believe. This is WHY and HOW
            religions work for the masses... including ECKists!

            Prometheus

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 17, 2007
              Does Doug Kunin have a chance at becoming the next LEM?
              I've heard that some ESC staffers would like to see someone
              younger than Don Ginn or Peter Skelsky take over as Top Dog.
              However, many of the female staffers would like to see Joan
              become the LEM or even Co-LEM! Basically, any action or change
              by Klemp will be seen as positive. However, IF Joan was
              made LEM or Co-LEM this could (possibly) open the door
              for FEMALES to become "FULL" MAHANTAS too!

              The Mahanta can change the old ECK Dogma/rule via Catch-22!
              According to PT's explanation Males have "atoms" that are
              Positive and Females have "atoms" that are Negative and this
              factor is WHY Female ECKists Cannot be a LEM in these Negative
              Worlds of KAL.

              Don't Two Negatives = a Positive?

              Negative Female Atoms existing in the Lower Negative Worlds
              of KAL would seem to have a Positive Effect! Maybe this is WHY
              there are so many wars and so much Negativity! The Male "Positive"
              Atoms are in opposition with the "Negative" Worlds of KAL.

              Therefore, PT and the rest of the Male political & religious leaders
              got it wrong! I wonder... WHY didn't they see this before? Maybe
              they don't want to Let Go of their power over females? It does
              make it convenient for any group... to automatically have control
              over Half of the population!