Re: Don Ginn - The Next LEM or President of the Org?

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 5, 2007
      Hi, All!

      What Prometheus wrote here reminded me of something
      Klemp wrote in "Those Wonderful ECK Masters." Prometheus
      wrote:

      "Isn't it interesting that Klemp, at the 1983 H.I. Meeting,
      said that he would be the LEM/Mahanta for 10 to 20
      years in order to complete his mission. And, HK boasted
      that unlike Darwin he would Let Go of the Rod of ECK
      Power before it burned him and affected his health.

      <snipped>

      Anyway, Klemp has held onto the Rod of ECK Power
      with a death grip, and has gone way beyond the 20
      years promised to complete his mission (of building
      structures)."

      On pages 235-236, in "Those Wonderful ECK Masters,"
      Klemp answered in a chela's dream "the length of his
      service as the Living ECK Master. How long would he
      serve in that position? Were there others in training?"

      Klemp wrote, "The Master assured her that a few
      initiates were indeed in training for leadership in ECK,
      but no one was ready yet to assume the responsibility.
      It might take several years or many more for the first
      one to complete all the tests. Accordingly, the Master
      would continue for another cycle as the Mahanta, the
      Living ECK Master. . . . "

      Doesn't sound like Klemp is ready to step down yet,
      and that is why I believe after reading what Klemp wrote
      about Joan in his book, that he was setting the stage
      for her elevating to a position of great assistence to
      the godman! I would think that Don Ginn, Peter Skelsky,
      and the other hopeful "candidates" waiting in the wings
      for their chance to grasp the rod of eck power would
      be discouraged after reading Klemp's book. I agree
      that Klemp seems to have a death grip on his power--
      he just can't and won't let go of it! : )

      Mish

      p.s. Remember that Don Ginn and Peter Skelsky were
      both on the Board of Trustees and helped Klemp to
      boot Darwin. These guys were at least 7th initiates
      25 years ago, so how embarrassing it must be to them that
      it is taking so long for the godman Klemp to train them!
      Either they are slow learners or Klemp is, as we know,
      incompetent and a fraud--Klemp has none of the powers he
      claims! Well, stupidity does abound in eckankar for sure!

      ################################

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 5, 2007
        Hi Mish,
        I just read your post. Good one! Yes, it does seem
        like Klemp is taking an awfully long time to "train"
        a replacement. HK's "Wonderful" book has
        a 2005 copyright and he states it will take him
        "several" more years to train someone! A "few"
        means 3-4 right? Therefore, "several" would be
        4-5 or more right? Or, is Klemp incompetent at
        counting as well? If Klemp is being honest and
        is not trying to blind-side his chelas it would seem
        that his replacement won't be ready until, at least,
        Oct. 22, 2009. However, ECKists must always keep
        in mind the Catch-22 rule!

        However, has Klemp ever really been open, honest,
        or clear about anything? Hmmmmm. The closest
        he came to this was when he had to admit (because
        of it being Public Record) that he was locked-up in
        a mental institution. However, Klemp then put his
        Damage Control Spin on this incident (lemons into
        lemonade?) as he typically blamed or found fault with
        everyone at the mental health facility except himself.
        Re-read it for yourself and see! Klemp has never taken
        Responsibility for his harsh words, judgments, or negative
        actions and reactions toward others nor has he, ever,
        shown any Empathy, tolerance, or compassion. These
        are virtures and indicators of a higher Love.

        I challenge ECKists to point out where, in HK's vast
        writings, he has Ever Admitted to having made a Mistake,
        or of Showning Empathy toward others... especially
        to non-ECKists! One can rationalize that it is showing
        "tough love" when involving chelas, but how about
        with others? And No, it's Not Detachment either! It's
        the Catch-22 Mahanta Consciousness Ploy of Denial.
        ECKists are stupid and delusional to believe that everything
        they are told is true... except when they validate it via
        Imagination and with the use of a "charged word!" LOL!
        As Below So Above and Vice-Versa?!

        Yes, HK is always pointing the finger and blaming others.
        Klemp went to the 1971 ECK Worldwide instead of to his
        own father's funeral to be with his mother, brothers, and
        sister. Then, HK makes excuses for this insensitive and
        narcissistic behaviour by quoting Jesus, in his year 2000
        "Autobiography," while Talking About having Love for God.
        Then Klemp tells ECKists that they must have a "Loving Heart"
        and be an example for others. What a hypocrite!

        BTW- Here's what Klemp had to say on Eckankar.org about
        "when" Twitchell first met Rebazar.

        "Paul first met Rebazar Tarzs in 1951 in the foothills of the
        Himalayas near Darjeeling." [Hmmmm. This Darjee(ling) sounds
        like Darji]

        http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/man.html

        Therefore, if you believe this crap, Rebazar had from
        1951-1965 to "train" Twitchell for the LEM position.

        Rebazar, during a time when the World's Consciousness
        was lower, took 14 years to "train" Twitchell.

        Then, Twitchell had from 1965-1971 to "train" Gross. This
        is only 6 years. Maybe it took "less" time to train Darwin
        because the World's Consciousness, even due to wars, etc.,
        has expanded even more.

        Gross, then, took 10 years to "train" Klemp. Actually,
        Gross was going to hand the Rod to Klemp in 1980 after
        9 years, but took an extra year to finish Klemp's "training."

        Here's the score on passing the Rod:

        RT-PT=14 years
        PT-DG=6 years
        DG-HK=10 years
        HK-??=25 years

        Does it look like Klemp has, maybe, held onto his Power
        over these EK chelas Way Too Long?

        [BTW-HK's chelas are those First initiated After Oct. 22, 1981.]

        It looks like HK (the most advanced Mahanta ever, he claims)
        Should Not have taken more than 15 years to "train" someone,
        and that's giving him a lot of "wiggle" room.

        Prometheus

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 6, 2007
          I was thinking about what Klemp said about Gross
          holding onto the Rod of ECK Power beyond his time
          and was, therefore, "burned" by it.

          If this is true that Gross should have passed the Rod
          to Klemp in 1980 (or to someone else) can Eckists,
          then, really blame Gross (for his actions) anymore than
          they could blame Klemp for slowing their spiritual growth
          (initiations)? What is more important for ECKists? Fiscal
          Responsibility, Buildings, or Initiations? I was, mostly,
          focused on spiritual growth... Initiations!

          Actually, Klemp has more blame by hanging onto
          this Power way longer than any 20th Century LEM,
          and for delaying and limiting initiations. There should
          be at least 33 9ths, 333 8ths, and 3,333 7ths after
          25 years of "leadership." Sure, this would make the org
          very "top heavy" but so what! It should be! Aren't Eckists
          supposed to be the "cream of the crop?" Why then don't
          the initiations reflect this? See, this is just one of
          many reasons why the long-time Eckists want to see
          Klemp step down.

          HK restructured the org and moved the headquarters
          in order to have Total Control over the EK Board of
          Trustees. The RESA structure is the extended arm of
          this control.

          What were viewed as inappropiate actions by Gross
          were really just the "effects" of hanging onto the Rod
          beyond his time. DG's rationale and thinking was off
          balance and askewed. Consideration and understanding
          are still lacking for this phenomonia of holding onto
          the "Rod" beyond the time the LEM should. Klemp is
          still holding a grudge!

          Even today, the RESA police spy on Eckists with informers
          as they ferret out those who are Not supposed to even
          speak Darwin's name! And, let's face it, there will never
          be discussions of the "positive" elements concerning those
          10 lost years of EK History. This is extremely strange since
          most Higher Initiates (6-14) have most of their initiations
          from those 10 years under Gross!

          Klemp's chelas, from Oct. 22, 1981, are mostly 4ths and
          5ths! Let's face it, according to EK Dogma Chelas, H.I.s
          are Not Established on the SOUL PLANE "until" they have
          become 6ths!

          This 6th initiation is the "proof" that they have completed
          all of the trails and tests for the 5th initiation. I wonder
          if this was always the case? Or, did Klemp redefine this
          dogma (with these restrictions) "after" he slowed the
          initiations down?

          Therefore, Klemp might want to hold onto his MAHANTA
          position, until, he can get the majority of "his" Chelas to
          the 6th initiation. Maybe this is why he slowed initiations
          down in the first place? Maybe it was used as a ploy, along
          with building structures, to insure that he would need to
          be the LEM and/or Mahanta for 25-30 years or longer!

          Yes, Klemp is very selfish and has done ECK Chelas an
          even greater injustice than Gross ever did. Klemp's focus
          has been on the tangible instead of the intangible.

          Prometheus

          ***

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 6, 2007
            LET'S DISCUSS KLEMP MORE! WHAT'S WRONG WITH
            HIM AND ALL HIS FOIBLES AS A SELF-PROCLAIMED
            GODMAN! IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT TWITCHELL!

            For me, actually, eckankar is just a man-made new
            age religion. Why and what Twitchell did in creating it
            can be debated until the cows come home. Everyone
            interested in this strange little known cult the least
            little bit takes one side or the other in the debate which
            basically comes down to how important or insignificant
            the plagiarisms and lies are to the eckankar teachings.
            Those who remain in eckankar have chosen to miminalize
            the fraud that has taken place and are quite confortable
            to remain in the delusion and illusion of the eck teachings.
            They support Klemp as he continues the lies and deceptions,
            keeping silent as he also molds eckankar to fit his
            narrow-minded, anti-social and narcissistic personality.
            Many eckists become like him which is not something one
            should really strive for! : )

            But to take this to a present day discussion, why do we not,
            meaning eckists and non-eckists alike debate the leadership
            of Klemp??? Klemp has been the mahanta/L.E.M. far longer
            than his predecessors, their years combined. It seems to me
            that we need to look long and hard at what Klemp has done
            and is doing since taking the reins of eckankar and shaping it
            into his creation. To me, what eckankar is today is greatly flawed
            by Klemp's shifty hands! He is no godman--how can anyone
            consider such a silly, nerdy looking and odd speaking man a
            god incarnate? Just looking at him and listening to his stupid
            talks makes the whole org look ridiculous!! He's a joke and
            there's nothing special or original about him! LOL!

            My guess is that many long time eckists are waiting, still
            waiting, for the winds of change to happen--when Klemp
            either steps down or is removed from his throne. I believe
            that many of the true eckists are just waiting for a power
            shift in leadership which they hope will then bring the outer
            org in line with what they are feeling/experiencing on their
            inner! They are hopeful that eckankar will become the
            religion they have longed for! : )

            Klemp must fear these patient chelas very much, and thus, he
            has slowed down the initiations in order to remain in control.
            It seems this is the true reason for being stingy about the
            initiations! Klemp is a stingy and fearful little old man--he
            is no guru or godman! So again I ask, why not discuss Klemp,
            and let Twitchell be for the most part? Let's get to the heart of
            the matter which is what Klemp is doing with eckankar! The
            continuing discussions about how eckankar began and how
            Twitchell established it, speculating on his motivations, etc.
            are all distractions from what needs to be analyzed today--
            that being Harold Klemp and what he has done to eckankar!
            My gut feeling is that Twitchell would not be happy with what
            Harold has done to his creation! LOL!

            BTW, I didn't leave eckankar because of David Lane's book-I
            haven't read it. I left because of Ford Johnson's "Confessions
            of a God Seeker." Many eckists left after becoming aware of
            Ford's book. No need to give Lane all the credit. Others have left
            because they saw through the veil of illusion--they knew
            something wasn't right in belonging to the eck cult and they
            hit the road on their own! There are many reasons and ways
            that one can wake up to the truth about eckankar . . . and get
            out! : )

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 7, 2007
              WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE MAHANTA CONSCIOUSNESS ???
              PT Defined It and Klemp Eliminated This Definition! WHY?

              Twitchell defines "Mahanta Consciousness" in his ECKANKAR
              Dictionary, but Klemp deletes this reference in the EK Lexicon.
              Look at Klemp's Lexicon and all one can find is the definition
              for the "Mahanta" 14th Initiate. I thought the Mahanta Con.
              was supposed to be more impersonal and intangible.

              PT: "Mahanta Consciousness - The spiritual leader,
              or Godman; head of ECK;

              [ME: Well! That's not impersonal or intangible either!
              No wonder HK makes a distinction between the "full"
              14th initiate LEM/Mahanta versus the 12th or 13th
              (in training) Mahanta]

              all those who come to him in the present age have been
              with him since their advent into the world;

              [ME: This must be true for DG's initiates too? Shame
              on you Mr. Klemp for biting the hand that passed you
              the "ROD!" Afterall, RT chose PT, and RT/PT/GT
              chose DG, and DG (out of love) handed you the Rod!]

              the body of the Mahanta is the ECK, which is the essence
              of God flowing out from the Ocean of Love and Mercy,
              sustaining all life and tying together all forms;

              [ME: the definition for "spiritual hierarchy" lists the Mahanta
              third and after the ECK. Besides, how can the ECK be limited
              by a number like 14th Plane? Also, the "ANAMI LOK" is where
              SUGMAD resides and it's the 10th Plane! (pg. 9, EK Lexicon).
              How can the Mahanta be 14th Plane when Sugmad resides on
              the 10th Plane?!]

              the Vi-Guru, the Light Giver; a state of God Consciousness
              which is beyond the titles given in religions which designate
              states of consciousness; the highest of all states of consciousness."

              [ME: Paul had to one-up Radhasoami ("Path of the Masters") and
              Ruhani Satsang (Kirpal Singh) in order to be "Top Dog". Afterall,
              you're not going to Buy or Invest in something if it's not the very
              "Best" and "Fastest" are you?]

              Yes, by now (after 25 years) there should be: 33,333 6th EK Initiates;
              3,333 7ths; 333 8ths; 33 9ths! Klemp has fallen down on the job
              and has focused upon building monuments to his ego!

              Darwin may have been a big spender, but at least he wasn't
              stingy with initiations, and neither was Paul!

              So, there will probably be a big buzz at the up and coming
              2007 EWWS (not to be confused with the EWS, or ECK Worship
              Service).

              ECKists will be talking... is this the Year for a Change in
              Leadership... Finally!!! Will ECKists have a leader that won't
              be a simpleton or a nerdy looking recluse and an embarrassment
              to Vahanas?

              When comparing HK to GW one has to admit that ANY CHANGE
              would be for the better... even if HK remains as the "full" (FMOC)
              master-on-campus!

              Or, will Klemp disapoint Chelas once again with a new ploy
              (delay tactic) and new distractions (buildings, books, etc.)?

              Yes, ECKists will be "challenged" by the I-35 Bridge Collapse
              and the Airlines reducing plane size and customers flying
              into Minneapolis, but this just puts them into the same boat
              as others... it's called life! Therefore this is not a "special"
              event created by the Kal nor a special circumstance (test)
              for ECKists alone! WAKE UP ECKIES AND LOOK AROUND AT
              OTHER PEOPLE... THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS YOUR BELIEF!!!

              Really, ECKists are vain and live in a bubble! Look around
              and get out of your shells! Don't limit your thinking to ECK
              Dogma and to EK religious belief that isolates you from life
              experiences and having compassion and empathy of others.
              You are no more "special" than any other Soul... and don't
              think you're more "advanced" because someone has told
              you so, or trained you to jump though hoops for initiations!

              WAKE UP TO THE REAL TRUTH! YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY FREE NOW!

              Prometheus

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 15, 2007
                Wll Don Ginn, or Joan be the new President of the Org?
                Will Peter Skelsky become the new LEM? Or, will Don be
                the new LEM? Can Joan, still, be moved in as the Co-LEM
                without problems? After 25 years it seems like Klemp still
                has a death-grip on the Rod of (EK) Power! Although, the
                ROD has "Burned" Klemp for a decade or more, and has
                affected his health, he has refused to let it go!

                Of course, in any scenario, Klemp won't give up the Top
                Dog spot as "FULL" Mahanta [Chief God over the copyrighted
                materials (words) and property of the Eckankar Corp. in the
                Lower Planes of KAL]!

                HK's Lust for Fame and Power has distorted his Soul on every
                level. The ROD has become Klemp's personal "precious"
                possession, and should have been LET GO of years ago!

                When will ECKists see the Truth... that only the weak, fearful,
                and inexperienced Souls need Masters and Religion, and
                that those EK initiations are just security blankets and
                carrots to feed the ego! Soul is its own Master and needs
                to be Free of Religious Dogma and Group Think!

> [...]
                a mental institution. However, Klemp then put his
                Damage Control Spin on this incident (lemons into
                lemonade?) as he typically blamed or found fault with
                everyone at the mental health facility except himself.
                Re-read it for yourself and see! Klemp has never taken
                Responsibility for his harsh words, judgments, or negative
                actions and reactions toward others nor has he, ever,
                shown any Empathy, tolerance, or compassion. These
                are virtures and indicators of a higher Love.

                I challenge ECKists to point out where, in HK's vast
                writings, he has Ever Admitted to having made a Mistake,
                or of Showning Empathy toward others... especially
                to non-ECKists! One can rationalize that it is showing
                "tough love" when involving chelas, but how about
                with others? And No, it's Not Detachment either! It's
                the Catch-22 Mahanta Consciousness Ploy of Denial.
                ECKists are stupid and delusional and in denial to believe

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 16, 2007
                  IMO-The KAL always wants ECKists to attend the
                  ECK Seminars in order to waste their hard earned
                  Vahana money on travel and hotel expenses versus
                  attending on the "Inner."

                  Isn't this "inner connection" via Soul Travel the
                  "special" attribute that makes Eckankar and ECKists
                  different from others and more "spiritually advanced"
                  from the other religious herds? So, WHY is it necessary
                  to attend on the outer and make a pilgrimage to the
                  Temple on the physical versus the higher inner planes,
                  especially, for H.I.s?

                  WHY is it necessary for H.I.s to even "write" a Monthly
                  Initiate Report (IRO/HIRO) IF there is Always/Constantly
                  an "inner" communication taking place? WHY do ECK
                  H.I.s need this "lower" physical act to demonstrate
                  discipline, and to communicate with their 14th initiate
                  leader?

                  WHY is Klemp attached to Astral Plane emotions,
                  and Physical Plane limitations? Afterall, ECKists not
                  only have to go through metal detectors for Klemp's
                  Saturday night talk (due to his fears), but they have
                  to get their inspiration from outer talks and words
                  just as other religious followers do!

                  So what is it that makes Eckankar "better" than other
                  religions? The proof is in the pudding! Just look at these
                  ECK H.I.s! Or, better yet, just talk to and listen to them!
                  Anyone can memorize an ECK brochure, but what do they
                  really say and how do they really behave away from the
                  seminar? They're no different from anyone else (for good
                  or bad) regardless of initiation level. WHY? Because the
                  EK initiations, except for what's printed on paper, don't
                  exist in reality. Only the imagination can fulfill the hopes
                  and dreams of those who believe. This is WHY and HOW
                  religions work for the masses... including ECKists!

                  Prometheus

                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 17, 2007
                    Does Doug Kunin have a chance at becoming the next LEM?
                    I've heard that some ESC staffers would like to see someone
                    younger than Don Ginn or Peter Skelsky take over as Top Dog.
                    However, many of the female staffers would like to see Joan
                    become the LEM or even Co-LEM! Basically, any action or change
                    by Klemp will be seen as positive. However, IF Joan was
                    made LEM or Co-LEM this could (possibly) open the door
                    for FEMALES to become "FULL" MAHANTAS too!

                    The Mahanta can change the old ECK Dogma/rule via Catch-22!
                    According to PT's explanation Males have "atoms" that are
                    Positive and Females have "atoms" that are Negative and this
                    factor is WHY Female ECKists Cannot be a LEM in these Negative
                    Worlds of KAL.

                    Don't Two Negatives = a Positive?

                    Negative Female Atoms existing in the Lower Negative Worlds
                    of KAL would seem to have a Positive Effect! Maybe this is WHY
                    there are so many wars and so much Negativity! The Male "Positive"
                    Atoms are in opposition with the "Negative" Worlds of KAL.

                    Therefore, PT and the rest of the Male political & religious leaders
                    got it wrong! I wonder... WHY didn't they see this before? Maybe
                    they don't want to Let Go of their power over females? It does
                    make it convenient for any group... to automatically have control
                    over Half of the population!