Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] ECK Temple in California??

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi Mish,

      I would suspect that Marge has received a settlement which she should continue to receive for as long as she remains within the teachings.  Sort of like a Social Security check from her religion.

      If she doesn't, then shame of Klemp and his Org.!  I don't know about anyone else, but if I were married to the GodMan of the entire Universe for all of those years,  I "should" expect to be compensated for those years!

      Liz