PT Defines "Manifestation" and HK Edits It!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      When looking for the definition of "miracle" in P. Twitchell's
      ECKANKAR Dictionary (1973) and in Klemp's edited/copied
      version of this same book that HK renamed "A Cosmic Sea
      of Words, The ECKANKAR Lexicon" (1998) I saw an interesting
      edit.

      Here are the two definitions of "Manifestation."

      PT- "That which is apparent to the physical senses; the ECK
      MASTER is the Manifestation of God in the physical flesh; at
      the center of all manifestation there is only one God, I AM,
      or SOUL." [ECKANKAR Dictionary, pg.93 (my caps)]

      HK- "That which is apparent to the physical senses; the
      Living ECK Master is the manifestation of God in the physical
      flesh; at the center of all manifestation there is only one God."
      [ECKANKAR Lexicon, pg. 133]

      Interesting difference in definitions isn't there?!
      ECKists should contemplate... WHY?

      NOTE: Twitchell capitalizes 'Manifestation' (of God) whereby
      HK Does NOT; PT mentions 'the ECK MASTER' (meaning ANY
      ECK MASTER), whereby, HK changes this to mean just one,
      the current, outer, LEM (himself); PT also refers to 'God' as
      being "I AM or Soul."

      Klemp excludes this reference to a higher divine source (I AM),
      as well as, to the Divinity of Soul. PT places 'Soul' on an equal
      level to the I AM. It's interesting, too, that Twitchell wanted to
      clarify that the 'God" he was speaking of was the 'I AM or Soul'
      versus the "God" (Kal or Satan) that other religions worship. As
      I see it, this is just one more Freudian slip that Klemp, a Kal
      agent, has made.

      Once again... Why did Klemp edit these writings of Twitchell?
      IMO-HK was trying to place chelas in a lower, codependent,
      and a more subservient and powerless position than Twitchell.

      With Twitchell there was a hope - to live, to learn, to grow, and
      to leave the EK group. With Klemp a chela's true spiritual growth
      is stunted or non-existent. This is why the use of "imagination"
      is stressed. However, the EK use of imagination is only a key to
      the illusion of spiritual growth and this illusion is re-enforced
      with the EK initiation numbers. Therefore, Klemp will never "set
      free" any ECK Chela because there is always one more step
      promised to them. To realize true Spiritual Freedom chelas
      must, also, realize that they are, (in this Here and Now), 'I AM
      or Soul' and are Independent Masters regardless of an "initiation"
      number, and religious dogma. Soul doesn't need religion!

      Prometheus

      p.s. Sorry to those getting emails since this is the 3rd rewrite.