HK's Undressing in Public!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2005
      Hi, All!

      I think Harold kept his bridge leap quiet, but he ended up in the
      mental institution because of his undressing at the airport. He had
      the choice of either going to court for creating a public
      disturbance or he could volunteer for treatment in a psychiatric
      hospital. Harold chose the hospital which probably was a wise
      decision for him, but when you read his story about it, it can make
      you wonder about his imbalance and how he "fooled" the doctors
      treating him. However, a patient only has to improve to a certain
      point in order to be released--which basically means one would not
      be harmful to himself or others. Other than that, you can still be
      nutty!

      Harold discusses both the bridge and airport incidents in his two
      autobiographies. I don't recall that he explained why these things
      happened other than the god-realized spins he put on them. Harold
      really is odd! : )