Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Why "Forever" On 4th Plane Writings

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 9, 2007
      Prometheus,

         I liked your inclusion, or use of the word "figurative". Like with many
      different things, I tend to believe outer information is only like the tip of
      an iceberg. I imagine the rest, and that which supports the visible, has
      to be discovered through personal experience.

         Much of recorded history, I believe, represents only a fraction of the
      whole truth - the actual truth. Like the tip of an iceberg represents but
      a fraction of that which supports it.

         Sharing my humble opinion.

      Etznab

      **************************************
      See what's new at http://www.aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 9, 2007
        Hi, Etznab and everyone!

        I agree that recorded history is only a fraction of the
        whole truth. I don't really know how one could possibly
        write it all down accurately as it involves too much action
        and reaction all to varying degrees of the participants. I'd
        think one would almost have to record everything from
        moment to moment to get it, but yet even then there is all
        the misunderstandings and lack of fully absorbing what
        goes on at all times and then resulted effects.

        I find it interesting as Prometheus wrote in his post,
        "Apparently Twitchell did finish several chapters
        of the Shariyat Book Three (Causal Section) before
        his untimely death. Unfortunately, Klemp has been
        unable to complete this 'transcription,'"that Klemp
        can't finish the Shariyat 3!! Why is that when
        Klemp has written that he has seen Paul busily writing in
        the Astral Library that Klemp is so incompetent and unable
        to complete this task? If Klemp can see Paul there, why hasn't
        the one master connected to the present master of the
        universe?? Why doesn't old Twitch help Klemp out here? Well,
        let's see, could it all be lies! I think so! LOL! I doubt very
        much if all the research of eckankar history will prove
        otherwise. This one fact, that of Klemp failing to complete
        volume 3 of the Shariyat, is enough damning evidence to
        show that Klemp and eckankar is a fraud!

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 10, 2007
          Here's what Twitchell states (circa June, 1971)
          about having more than Two Shariyats:

          "It's coming through--the whole history of ECK
          is coming through now in The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad,
          and this is where all you people are going to be at
          an advantage because you've been at a disadvantage
          before. When somebody asks you about the background
          of ECKANKAR, you never knew what to say, so now
          you're going to have the advantage of it. 'Cause with
          all of that, see, I WRITE BOOKS IN SERIES. I HAVE FOUR
          BOOKS THAT ARE FINISHED NOW; WELL, THE SHARIYAT
          IS A CONTINUED WRITING, BUT I'VE GOT THREE BOOKS
          ACTUALLY. IN THE NEXT SERIES, I'M TAKING UP THE
          MAHANTA AND ALL THE HISTORY OF THE MAHANTA
          BACK TO THE BEGINNING, SO YOU PEOPLE WILL HAVE
          SOMETHING YOU CAN GO BY." [Difficulties Of Becoming
          The Living ECK Master, pages 135-136]

          Isn't it, also, interesting to see the real writing style
          of Twitchell as he explains WHY he is writing the fake
          history for ECKists to use when gathering new members.
          Is it any wonder, then, that PT's plagarisms sound like
          another person... or was that just good editing!

          But, it seems that No Edit was done on this Book and
          these Comments that were written just months prior to
          PT's death.

          Prometheus

          mishmisha wrote:

[...]
          Mish

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 11, 2007
            Twitchell mentions the Shariyat and states he has
            "Four Books that are finished now," and says, "I
            write books in series." PT also says, "the Shariyat
            is a continued writing" and then he backpeddals
            by stating, "but I've Got Three Books Actually."
            This shows where Twit has once again made
            an exaggeration by stating he had Four Shariyats
            and then states that he "actually" had Three.
            However, these comments also suggest that PT
            was planning to write all 12 Sections of the Shariyat.

            So, once again we have to wonder... What's wrong
            with Klemp that he can't fill Twitchell's shoes, and
            has to rely upon Two 37 year old Shariyat Holy
            Books for ECKANKAR? It's bad enough that these
            Two Shariyat Sections only represent the first Two
            Lower Planes, but they are also 37 years old and
            are not current teachings. Yet Klemp states that
            ECKists could/should read them "Forever!"

            BTW- Why doesn't Klemp offer the book, "Difficulties
            Of Becoming The Living ECK Master?" Klemp should
            reprint this book or at least make it available in "ebook"
            form [and unedited] for all ECKists to read... it's EK
            History! The reason that this will never happen is
            because Klemp fears the truth and doesn't want to
            be bothered with the questions that would arise. Why
            not just keep ECKists in the dark. It's easier this way,
            and is what a KAL agent would do. Isn't that the purpose
            of all religion... ECKANKAR included? Keep Soul trapped
            and distracted with delusional promises by an "All
            Knowing" leader with "Holy" scripture to back him up.

            And notice that with religion it's always a male leader
            that has exclusive power over all but even more power
            over women. Why has there never been a Female Mahanta
            when a female can be an ECK Master?! They can't incarnate
            and handle the lower world physical vibrations when in
            a female (negative) body?! What a load of Bull SH_T! That
            only applies to the LEM anyway and Not to a Mahanta,
            and one Does Not need to be both... correct? ECKists
            just need to clear the cobwebs out and "think" like they
            use to. ECKANKAR has more similaries to other religions,
            especially since Klemp took over, than they would care
            to admit. Don't let all of those female RESAs and 8th
            and 9th Initiates fool you. None are as high as a "potential"
            Male LEM/Mahanta.

            Prometheus
            p.s. I liked the U2 9/11 video clip, except, for the
            end where G.W. makes a heartfelt comment that
            someone else obviously wrote for him.