Re: ECKANKAR: September 2007 "The H.I. Letter"

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8 12:03 PM
      Prometheus,
      You are a very insightful writer. I enjoy reading your comments.
      It makes me feel better about the photos of Harry I have been
      posting at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funwithharry/

      There are now over 120 pictures of Harry in riduculous situations.
      Drop by and have a look.

      Also, if you have it, could you post the 'word' for access what is
      below?
      ==========
      Guidelines for ECK High Initiates
      Additional login required. User name is "eckhi" and password is the
      first word of six or more characters in the body of Sri Harold's
      article in the current issue of the H.I. Letter. (Password changes
      one month after each new issue is mailed.)
      ==========
      Thanks
      Steve

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8 6:12 PM
        Hi Steve,
        Here are the keys to what you are looking for:

        June 2007 H.I. Letter (first sentence)
        "The Mahanta reaches out for seekers in surprising ways."
        [Mahanta]

        Sept. 2007 H.I. Letter (first sentence)
        "Finding God is the sole purpose of your life."
        [Finding]

        Prometheus