Zeitgeist the Movie

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      Hi, All!
      A friend sent me the link to view Zietgeist the Movie. It is
      in three parts, a total of 2 hours of viewing. It is suggested
      to watch it in breaks of the three parts. I thought if you
      haven't seen this documentary yet, you might like to
      check it out. From Rusty Lime, I am posting Michael's
      Ott's comments to help give a glimpse as to the content
      of the movie and then the link to view the movie follows
      that. Since it is long, it is broken into three parts, so
      you can view each separately if you wish.

      http://www.rustylime.com/show_article.php?id=549
      Zeitgeist the Movie
      Article by Michael Ott and published 2nd July 2007.
      Category: Documentary. Michael Ott wrote,
      I have been putting off watching this documentary
      mainly because of the incredible hype and the consistent
      "you must watch this!" commentary on every blog that
      covered it. But after seeing it just now, let me say "you
      must watch this". It's hard not to feel something after
      viewing this very ambitious documentary, be it anger,
      fear, hatred or confusion. Zeitgeist is about how
      information is fed to us and taken as fact. The topics
      of religion, terrorism and war are the primary focus.
      There is a lot to absorb in this two hours, but it's an
      excellent documentary worth watching.

      http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/