HK on: LEMURIA, ATLANTIS, and TODAY

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 10:55 AM
      In the September, 2007 "The Mystic World" Klemp
      repeats, and re-enforces, the "NEW AGE" Myth and
      Folklore that PT also used in the creation of ECKANKAR.

      On an Internet search I found that:

      Atlantis was a Myth created by Plato in order to
      symbolize his political theories. There was destruction
      from volcanic eruptions during his time (circa 9400 B.C.)
      and Plato used these events and others to create the Myth.

      Lemuria (MU) is associated with Folklore and Madame
      Blavatsky (1880s) and with the Book of Dzyan. It is said,
      that she invented the Book of Dzyan by the Mahatmas.
      Blavatsky also wrote of Root Races and that the Atlanteans
      were the Third Root Race. She also spoke of Dragon or
      Serpent-like men (of a reptilian race), but she used these
      descriptions to only symbolize their advanced knowledge
      and magical powers. However, there are many nutty cults
      and conspiracy groups that use this same Myth as a basis
      of belief for their dogmas as well. Did you know that the
      ancient "reptilian" survivors of Lemuria made it to America
      and dug tunnels under Mt. Shasta in northern California
      and that they have living off-spring? Is HK one of these?

      Check it out by doing an Internet search of your own!

      Klemp closes his Bull Sh_t article with:

      "Learn from the ancient Lemurians and Atlanteans.
      Those lessons will stand you in good stead spiritually."

      Can't HK find something more current to talk about?
      Can't these same "lessons" be put into a modern context?
      The only reasons Klemp uses ancient Myth and Folklore
      is that it re-enforces EK Dogma and a Mythical/Mystical
      Belief System that Discourages Logical and Critical Thought.
      It's like believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny or
      Big Foot!

      And, there are a lot of things one can make up as they
      go along when using Myth. It's ever so easy! Recorded
      history can be bent too, but is much more tricky because
      one needs to incorporate some facts in with the lies.

      However, Klemp also has to support the belief in all of
      those past ECK Masters and this supports the belief that
      there is an "ancient and on-going lineage" which gives
      HK his authority and validates his position as the ALL
      KNOWING MAHANTA (one notch below SUGMAD of course!).

      What's this all mean for ECKists? It means that chelas have
      to believe in what their Mahanta is saying! They have to
      accept this, literally, as being the whole truth involving the
      ancient heritage of mankind. ECKists are NEW AGE believers!
      ECKists cannot throw the baby out with the bath water!
      They MUST BELIEVE EVERYTHING or WHAT'S THE POINT in
      being a MEMBER of this RELIGION?!

      ECKANKAR does not work if one picks and chooses what
      EK Dogma chelas can or can't believe in! Religion, including
      ECKANKAR, doesn't work, unless, one gives in to Myth and
      illusion by using the imagination too much or without a balanced
      approach. It's because people tend to trust authority figures,
      and "following" is the Easy Way. One can validate or accept
      anything when there is a desire to do so. Mental and emotional
      belief is extremely strong and one can imagine one's own
      version of reality more easily when helped with the accumulated
      imaginings of others. This, however, belies the problem
      that each Soul needs to unravel on their own, or with a little
      help from their friends... all things and people that can be
      seen as (temporary) teachers in the search for Truth.

      However, ECKists must also believe in the ECKANKAR version
      of the CREATION MYTH. Twitchell did some letter changes,
      again, and turns ADAM into ADOM and EVE into EDE(N), but
      keeps the GARDEN of EDEN as the same. Even Klemp lists
      these same descriptions in his ECKANKAR LEXICON! These
      are the real "Secret Teachings" of ECKANKAR! LOL!

      In this September, 2007 The Mystic World in "ASK THE
      MASTER" Klemp avoids giving any reference to ADOM and EDE
      when asked:

      Q: "Who was the first person, and how did that person
      get here?"

      Klemp doesn't even mention the ECK Master GAKKO who,
      supposedly, came from VENUS (via UFO?)! [See pg. 125
      of the Lexicon under Living ECK Master]

      Instead, at the end of the article (which is a reprint from
      a past LETTER of LIGHT) Klemp suggests that ECKists
      read the Shariyat 1, Ch. 3 and goes on to mention that
      Sci-Fi shows about space travel help "people's consciousness"
      and "to see one way that people first came to earth."

      Okay Klemp! You can't have it both ways so which was it?

      Was man and woman (Adom and Ede) created on Earth by GOD?

      Or, did mankind inhabit the earth by being transported
      here through a Stargate (vortex), or by UFOs?

      BTW- If you want to read the article Klemp is referring to
      from "The Letter of Light" (with my comments) just do a
      search on this site for "Adom and Ede."

      Also, isn't it interesting that Klemp is still referring chelas
      to the Shariyat Book 1 that Twitchell wrote, at least, 37
      years ago! Can't Klemp come up with his own Modern Day
      Wisdom since he claims to be a "Modern Prophet" and intellectual?!

      Prometheus
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 7:53 PM

        Please tell us the main headline of Harry's article on the front
        page of the Sept 2007 Mystic World. It will be used for accessing
        eckankars members areas. The last word is the one we want to use.
        Thanks
        Steve