On HU-Chat: Advice for Rating EK Videos on YouTube

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2007
      Hi Liz, Ingrid and Mish,
      Yes, it looks like the Internet Vahanas are trying
      to influence public opinion of ECKANKAR with
      inflated votes of approval on Klemp's YouTube
      videos (kind of reminds me of American Idol).
      This time around, Klemp, is the "idol" ECKists worship!

      I just went to http://www.youtube.com/
      and then did a search for Eckankar and brought
      up the videos. I too voted and gave Klemp a ONE
      STAR Rating! LOL!

      View the video of: "ECKANKAR: What's It All About"
      and tell me what you think of Klemp's reptilian ears!
      BTW- View this video without sound and watch HK's
      expressions... creepy!

      Also view the video of: "Reincarnation and Past Lives
      Explained from ECKANKAR" and see Klemp age 20 years
      before your very own eyes!

      Is HK's head getting smaller, or his ears bigger? His hair
      is definitely grayer. It looked like (in one video) that he
      had Lasik surgery on his eyes, or contacts! This was the
      Healing/Health video. Check it out! But then HK went back
      to glasses. Hmmmm, was he being criticized for being
      vain and this is why he went back to glasses? Or, maybe
      he still needs reading glasses even if he did have Lasik?
      But why not do the hair color too?! Reagan colored his hair
      so why not Klemp! :-))

      Prometheus