Re: PAUL TWITCHELL REVEALED [via Imagination and More Lies]

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2007
      Hi Liz,
      It does seem strange that many ECKists are once again
      getting behind Twitchell, due to Marman, while Klemp
      is being left in the dust! However, It is also true and
      factual that neither Gross or Klemp could hold a candle
      to the original Wannabe Twitchell. The really sad thing
      is that I think that all three of these LEMs actually half
      believed in what they preached. They certainly wanted
      to and tried to make/help others believe too! But,
      that's not good enough, though, is it! Deluding people
      in order for them to feel arrogant towards others and
      as Do-Gooder Vahanas doesn't lead to Higher Consciousness!
      There is a difference between Religious Belief and Spiritual
      Consciousness. Belief only comes from another touting
      that they are more spiritual and knowledgeable of God
      and Spirit than someone else. This is not Spiritual Truth!
      That requires Self Knowledge and the ability to become
      One's own Master via critical thinking, imagination, and
      the stabilization of Truth (reality) and this leads to
      Spiritual Freedom in the Here and Now without the need
      to be a follower of a Middleman Mahanta or any
      "spiritual expert."

      Prometheus

      Liz wrote:
      I checked out the site, and noticed Doug has it set up for people to
      post comments. So does he monitor that section of his site, or can
      everyone post?

      Thought I would point out, that the site conveniently didn't bother
      to mention (or maybe I missed it) that Gail and Patti are no longer
      members of Eckankar. I also noticed Patti is into Astrology and
      questionable paths that Eckankar warns against! AND what's up with
      posting a promotion of the book using Gail Twitchell rather than the
      name she actually is known by now?

      "The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me
      sugmad" LOL sure... Wonder why eckankrap isn't selling the
      book for Doug? That would be an interesting question, answer?

      Richie hitching up his team, and trolling with a new agenda! Oh hum
      <yawn> just another tactic by the apologists to take the focus of
      the whole truth. Anyone can write a book and claim it is the "Whole
      Truth". So of the 50,000 eck members, how many are buying?

      First and foremost; Gail Twit / Gross was given big bucks to not
      comment about their ( PT and Gail's ) eckankrap con! And BS....
      Brad coming out of the woodwork to comment now? Wonder what book
      Brad is needing endorsed in reciprocation for (made up) Conments?

      Yep, I'm not buying it...