Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] PAUL TWITCHELL REVEALED (via Imagination)

  • Ingrid
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2007
      wow, Rich!
      I knew you read ESA - as you read all the pro and con eckankar sites.
      But here, I don't think we will engage in discussions with you ... :-)
      A pity for you, isn't it?
      Anyway, take care
      Ingrid

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2007
        Hi, Ingrid . . . and Rich!

        Actually, I think what Rich submitted to be posted is
        okay in that it gives us all an opportunity to look at
        and consider Doug's new book and its promotion.

        Also, I think it is fine for anyone who wants to read
        this site, and I do mean anyone, and then decides to
        send a post is okay as well. Of course, it is understood
        that non-members' posts have to be approved as
        Prometheus did approve Rich's post and then responded
        to it.

        While Rich considers Doug's book a thing of value, and
        we obviously don't, there is that difference of opinion.
        One can read the discussions on A.R.E. to see more of
        what Rich has said about Doug's book there--Rich is
        promoting it as a great piece of writing that helps to
        substantiate and validate PT's created religion eckankar.
        However, on ESA, we have the opposite and differing view.

        You are correct, Ingrid, that this site doesn't debate with
        eckists in general because debating does wear oneself
        out--takes a lot of energy. But presenting a different
        view point or information is okay at times--the reader
        is always left to decide what seems reasonable and
        of importance to him or her. No one can control a
        another's thinking or influence another as long as the
        reader holds on to and further develops his/her own
        critical thinking skills! : )

        Mish

        p.s. Rich, thanks for sending in the link to Doug's site--
        I'm going to check it out more later when I have more time
        --for curiosity's sake! I did look at Doug's pic there
        already. That was interesting to see what Doug looks
        like, too! LOL!

        Ingrid <ctecvie@...> wrote:

        > wow, Rich!
        > I knew you read ESA - as you read all the pro and con eckankar
        sites.
        > But here, I don't think we will engage in discussions with you ... :-)
        > A pity for you, isn't it?
        > Anyway, take care
        > Ingrid

        REVEALED (via Imagination)