Re: China: Monks must get OK to be reincarnated

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2007
      I guess we can add "bureaucrat" to Klemp's resume--right up
      there with his Who's Who Intellecual writer status! LOL! What
      a joke! Interesting article on the Chinese, especially, in light
      of the dangerous products they've been selling to the world!

      "Just when you're set to move on to that next step of
      existence, some bureaucrat wants you to fill out a bunch of

      Wicked, wicked ways really--controlling people and creating